- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Never miss a shift or lose a gear with a high-performance B&M Z-Gate Shifter
- Designed for street and mild racing applications, boasting an NHRA/IHRA-accepted reverse lockout
- Also possesses a neutral safety switch, backup light switch and universal plastic console
- Patented Z-shaped gate system eliminates over-shifting and missing a gear
- Stylish chrome stick, trigger and top plate housing classes and cleans up any interior
- Dimensions measure 13.15”L x 11.83”H x 4.04”W
- Your B&M ZGate Sport Shifter is backed by a 90-day limited warranty
With a B&M Z-Gate Shifter installed in your street machine, you never have to worry about over-shifting or missing gears again. This quality replacement shifter – with its patented Z-shaped architecture – has a lot going for it, including an NHRA/IHRA-affirmed reverse lockout and universal plastic console. 13.15”L x 11.83”H x 4.04”W. 90-day limited warranty.
B&M Z-Gate Shifter Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by richard c (Molalla, OR) Reviewed for a 1958 Chevy Truck Pickup (1934-1961) — Apr 01, 2008 12:06 PM
The ease of use is excelent also. We especially like the reverse lock out. The only thing we thought was a little hokey was the plastic chrome. Over-all, I recommend it.