- Contain the clutter in your cockpit with the 3D Maxpider Handy Trunk
- Perfect for storing car cleaning supplies, jumper cables, tools, roadside emergency gear and lots more
- Equipped with a cargo net and elastic band inside for easy organization
- Folds down flat and pops back up when you need it
- Built tough from a reinforced thermoplastic material that's water repellent, non-cracking and recyclable
- Lined with fabric to stop your trunk storage container from sliding around
- Available in multiple universal colors to match or accent your upholstery
- 3D Maxpider covers their Handy Trunk Cargo Organizers with a 3-year warranty
Try as you might to keep your interior clutter-free, it always ends up looking like a Dollar Store after a Two-for-Tuesday Sale. Between the cleaning supplies, roadside emergency kit, tool set, granola bars, jumper cables and gym shoes, you've got a lot of loose gear that wants nothing more than to scatter around your cockpit. Bring order to your auto with the 3D Maxpider Handy Trunk.
Like a trunk for your trunk, the 3D Maxpider Trunk Organizer is the perfect spot for stashing your stuff. You can rest assured this spacious car trunk organizer has more than enough room to house your highway essentials. Plus, it's equipped with a stretchable net and elastic band inside to keep everything neatly arranged.
Durable enough to survive life on the rough and tumble road, 3D Maxpider Cargo Organizers are constructed from a reinforced thermoplastic material that's non-cracking, water resistant and finished with an anti-skid fabric. Best of all, it folds flat when you're not storing freight and is backed by a 3-year warranty.
3D Maxpider Handy Trunk Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeffrey R (ATHENS, AL) Reviewed for a 2017 Subaru Outback — Jan 14, 2017 5:36 PM
It's a very "Handy Trunk"! I like the rigidity of the trunk. Plenty of space without wasted space found in typical rectangular trunks.
Reviewed by David G (Puyallup, WA) Reviewed for a 1997 Volvo 850 — Dec 03, 2016 4:47 AM
I received my 3D Trunk and was immediately excited to put this in my Volvo wagon. I immediately noticed how flimsy the zippers were as I was attempting to assemble the trunk. I was concerned I would break the zippers merely attempting to close the empty unit. I decided to attach zipper pulls to make the process easier. I also decided to attach some web straps to the handles to make sure the trunk did not slide when full. Attachment points for tie down would have been helpful.
Reviewed by Jeffrey D (Berwyn, IL) Reviewed for a 2004 Lexus GX 470 — Jun 09, 2016 3:01 AM
This organizer is ideal for me. It is large enough for what I want to store with room left over; but not too large to crowd out other trunk space. I also like the velcro on the bottom that anchors it to the carpet. Also, it is a perfect color match to my beige/tan interior to the point that you do not even notice it from the outside unless you actually are looking for it. A great product at a very good price. Thanks!
Reviewed by thomas c (selden, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Scion FR-S — Feb 01, 2016 4:30 AM
Looks good and keeps things organized and neat . Velcro on bottom keeps it from sliding around. Quality construction, should last.
Reviewed by Michael O (HOUSTON, TX) — Jan 21, 2016 7:36 AM
My 3D Maxpider Handy Trunk just arrived and I couldn't believe how cheaply made it is. Everything from the zippers to the material. It looks like they spent about $2 making this thing. It's pretty much useless.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/24 - 1/26
There are no customer reviews for this product
- 3d maxpider travel accessories
- bilstein 4600 shocks review
- cigarette battery charger car
- firemans chamois
- center consoles for ford trucks
- bed liners for chevy trucks
- mercedes benz window shade
- toyota tacoma sun shade
- ford f150 gun storage
- 2011 jeep grand cherokee side steps
- truck rearview mirrors
- truck tent bed
- truck towing side mirrors