- Contain the clutter in your cockpit with the 3D Maxpider Handy Trunk
- Perfect for storing car cleaning supplies, jumper cables, tools, roadside emergency gear and lots more
- Equipped with a cargo net and elastic band inside for easy organization
- Folds down flat and pops back up when you need it
- Built tough from a reinforced thermoplastic material that's water repellent, non-cracking and recyclable
- Lined with fabric to stop your trunk storage container from sliding around
- Available in multiple universal colors to match or accent your upholstery
- 3D Maxpider covers their Handy Trunk Cargo Organizers with a 3-year warranty
Try as you might to keep your interior clutter-free, it always ends up looking like a Dollar Store after a Two-for-Tuesday Sale. Between the cleaning supplies, roadside emergency kit, tool set, granola bars, jumper cables and gym shoes, you've got a lot of loose gear that wants nothing more than to scatter around your cockpit. Bring order to your auto with the 3D Maxpider Handy Trunk.
Like a trunk for your trunk, the 3D Maxpider Trunk Organizer is the perfect spot for stashing your stuff. You can rest assured this spacious car trunk organizer has more than enough room to house your highway essentials. Plus, it's equipped with a stretchable net and elastic band inside to keep everything neatly arranged.
Durable enough to survive life on the rough and tumble road, 3D Maxpider Cargo Organizers are constructed from a reinforced thermoplastic material that's non-cracking, water resistant and finished with an anti-skid fabric. Best of all, it folds flat when you're not storing freight and is backed by a 3-year warranty.
3D Maxpider Handy Trunk Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by thomas c (selden, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Scion FR-S — Feb 01, 2016 4:30 AM
Looks good and keeps things organized and neat . Velcro on bottom keeps it from sliding around. Quality construction, should last.
Reviewed by Michael O (HOUSTON, TX) — Jan 21, 2016 7:36 AM
My 3D Maxpider Handy Trunk just arrived and I couldn't believe how cheaply made it is. Everything from the zippers to the material. It looks like they spent about $2 making this thing. It's pretty much useless.
Reviewed by James R (HENDERSON, NV) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 18, 2016 7:27 AM
Overall a pretty good product. Does what I needed it to do: keep all my stuff in one location without taking up the whole back cargo area and when I need to move it, it all moves !
Reviewed by Alex L (MORTON GROVE, IL) — Sep 04, 2015 1:15 PM
exactly what i was looking for. The only drawback is that it was not firm enough. sometimes it bends a little if there are other things fall on it from the trunk, i find myself straightening it out. the material is softer than it looks.
Reviewed by Martin P (TITUSVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Frontier — Feb 13, 2015 10:09 AM
I'm one to try to always be prepared....carried tools in my truck in a bed toolbox. I recently got a HOBIE 14' pro-angler kayak and in order to haul it in the truck....I had to take the large tool box out. This became a pain to do each weekend....so I thought I'd check out the 3D Maxpider Handy Trunk. It holds all the gear I used to put in my trunkbed toolbox...with room to spare. Easy to take out if needed. GREAT PRODUCT!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/24 - 5/26
There are no customer reviews for this product
- 3d maxpider travel accessories
- husky gearbox storage boxes
- smittybilt overhead console
- underseat storage
- mercedes benz window shade
- audi floormats
- center consoles for ford trucks
- for sale chevy lt2 console
- gmc yukon storage
- 2005 ford f250 custom consoles
- truck programmers
- truck steps and running boards