- Make room for all your loose gear in the Smittybilt GEAR Overhead Console
- Includes 6 pouches of varying sizes to carry everything from spare spark plugs to sacks of snacks
- Your customizable Smittybilt GEAR Overhead Console sports an integrated MOLLE/PALS system—add more pouches, move pouches around, and remove pouches with ease
- Custom sized to fit your Jeep’s roll cage
- Constructed from UV-stable, 600-denier polyester with a PVC liner
- Available in 4 trail-ready colors that match other Smittybilt GEAR storage accessories
- Your Smittybilt GEAR Overhead Console installs using sturdy Velcro straps
- Lifetime Warranty
If your off-roader bites the dust 100 miles from civilization, you need to have the right tools available to rescue your rig. Without ‘em, you'll either have to fork over some serious cash for a tow or abandon ship. Before you start your travels, load up your Smittybilt GEAR Overhead Console with all the tools, tapes and tubes you might need to perform field operations on your trusty Jeep.
Although Jeeps can go anywhere, there's hardly anywhere to store your stuff in a Jeep. The Smittybilt GEAR Overhead Console changes all that by transforming the dead space in your roll cage into a locker for your essential loot. It comes with 6 pouches of varying sizes—perfect for everything from ratchets to flares to trail mix. And, your Smittybilt GEAR Console uses a standard military MOLLE/PALS system, so you can take off the pouches, add more pouches, and rearrange them to suit your individual cargo-hauling demands.
Built Rubicon tough, your Smittybilt GEAR Overhead Console is made from a 3/16" steel plate with UV-stable, 600-denier polyester and a PVC liner. What's more, it lashes to your roll cage with heavy-duty Velcro straps and comes in 4 trail-approved colors. Lifetime Warranty.
Smittybilt GEAR Overhead Consoles Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John S (Chardon, OH) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 20, 2011 8:43 AM
installation was easy, even for a 65 year old. very functional when I have the kids in my wrangler. I can still remove my 3 piece hardtop which was my main concern. don't forget to buy the seat covers and the tailgate cover.
Reviewed by mel s (Cordova, TN) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 13, 2011 7:26 PM
as with all smittybilt items that i have found for my 2010 jeep jk this item is outstanding the directions were clear and easy to follow and the install took very little time its great to be able to reach up and find what i need with out looking under the seats or the tailgate
Reviewed by Robert W (New Lenox, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 23, 2010 9:26 PM
Very good quality. Installation much easier than expected. Provides a neat space for all those items one needs to carry that otherwise would get lost in the bottom of the floor console or glove box. Excellent pricing, best price that I found on the web looking forwaed to ding business with AutoAnything again
Ships Between 12/02 - 12/04
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- smittybilt travel accessories
- du-ha underseat storage
- husky gear box
- pocket pods trunk storage
- all weather floor mats land rover
- center consoles for ford trucks
- 2008 chevy silverado center console for sale
- dodge ram gun rack
- ford f150 storage accessories
- home garage parking stops
- auto cargo mat
- auto floor