Rampage Trailblade Wiper Blades
- Ships By 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Clear away windshield scum and moisture at the same time with Rampage Trailblade Wiper Blades
- Equipped with dual wipers—one side with textured scrubbers, the other with a smooth squeegee
- Perfect for mud-bogging off-roaders and city-cruising commuters alike
- Blades are crafted from rugged, yet supple 100% rubber
- Rampage Trailblade Wiper Blades boast sturdy metal frames and universal mounting adapters
- Your Rampage Trailblade Wiper Blades are backed by a 90-day warranty
You can't go 4x4ing and expect to stay clean for long. The first bog you blast through is going to shower your rig in mud, including your windshield. But, if you can't see where you're going, you don't stand a chance of surviving your off-road adventure. Before you hit the trails, slip on a set of Rubicon-grade Rampage Trailblade Wiper Blades.
While old-school wiper blades have just one wiper, Rampage Trailblade Wiper Blades are packed with two. The outer sides of each wiper are lined with small scrubbers that cut through crud with every pass. Then, the inner sides are smooth to squeegee away moisture. Add it up, and this tag team delivers crystal-clear visibility even if your rock-crawler looks like it just crawled out of a mud mine.
Don't take your Civic off-roading but still hate looking through tree sap, pollen residue and dried bird squirt? Rampage Trailblade Wiper Blades are perfect for the city as well as the country. Come rain or come shine, Trailblade wipers are hard at work on your windshield.
Whether you're motoring around in a modern Wrangler or a classic Bronco, there's a Rampage Trailblade Wiper Blade to fit your rig. They're equipped with universal adapters that connect to almost any stock wiper arm. And, they include a 90-day warranty.