- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Hunger can’t be curbed—grab some food from your ARB Fridge while you’re on the road
- Available in various sizes to fit nearly any appetite
- Plugs into your vehicle’s DC lighter (12/24V DC) for convenient onboard use
- Includes two power cords—a DC cord for vehicle use and an AC cord for in-home use
- Solar panel & generator compatible
- This fridge features a unique ice-free operation
- Your fridge sports a main storage compartment and a separate dairy/fruit compartment
- Boasts a front-mounted digital control panel and forward-facing thermostat control
- Complete with an easy-to-read power indicator, internal LED cabinet light and interior drain plug
- Operates in tight spaces and at extreme angles thanks to ventilation grills
- Its powder-coated zinc steel shell provides corrosion resistance
- Features recessed steel carry handles for easy mobility
- Cleaning your mobile fridge is easy with the removable lid & basket
- Rounded corners keep your vehicle safe from damage
- Your ARB Fridge is backed by a 3-year warranty
The ARB Fridge lets you keep your food fresh and drinks icy cold wherever you drive. And, it's all with the simple plug-in of a DC power cord.
Your fridge has an integrated battery protection system that makes it ideal for vehicle use. The ARB refrigerator boasts a unique ice-free operation with no melting drips to cleanup. Plus, with its easy-to-use controls, you're in cool command of temperature.
The DC fridge features a convenient on/off power display, an internal LED cabinet light, and interior drain plug. And, when space is an issue, the ARB fridge works in even the tightest of spots thanks to its ventilation grills and capacity to work efficiently when positioned at up to a 30-degree angle.
Recessed steel fixed handles make transporting your fridge an easy task. What's more, your mini fridge is protected against corrosion with its powder-coated zinc steel shell. Additionally, ARB ensures your vehicle's interior is safe from damage too, thanks to the round-corner design of the ARB portable fridge. As if that weren't enough, your ARB Fridge is backed by a 3-year warranty.
ARB Fridge Customer Reviews
26 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by mike b (LA JUNTA, CO) Reviewed for a 1998 Ford Econoline — Jun 14, 2016 7:49 AM
I just got the fridge and plugged it in to 120v. It got cold pretty quickly. I went with the ARB over the Engle due to reviews and having a coupon. I cant say much about my fridge however I spoke with others who have had them for 6-7 years and used them very often in dusty desert condition without any problems.
Reviewed by Gary S (Folsom, CA) Reviewed for a 1983 Volkswagen Vanagon — Jun 13, 2016 3:16 PM
Goodbye to soggy food and hunting for ice. This thing is the perfect replacement for an ice chest and poorly functioning propane fridge Hooked this up to an aux battery setup and good for 2-3 days. Now added a portable solar setup for indefinite power. Holds a good amount of food and drinks Bought the cover to help protect it and it seems tonhelpnsinewhat with keeping it cooler.
Reviewed by Ryan K (DUBUQUE, IA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Apr 08, 2016 6:34 AM
I'm traveling all over the US and this is very convenient to have and big money saver on food. I pre make sandwiches and other needed things and it works great. It is super heavy and a pain to carry places but overall it gets the job done and saves me a lot of money on food.
Reviewed by charles g (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota 4Runner — Mar 18, 2016 11:45 PM
I have only used it once so far and will give you some of my thoughts. If you are thinking about this fridge, add in the cost of the ARB wiring harness or make your own. On my one outing so far I simply plugged in to the trucks 12v and could not get the fridge below 40 with the truck on all day. I am pretty certain though that this is due to the shoddy gauge of wiring the truck uses from the 12v socket, so I didn't knock the rating. It should be fine hardwired. Fit and finish is superb.
Reviewed by Rene G (Farmington, NM) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 23, 2015 8:40 PM
I couldnt be more happy with this purchase. Autoanything was the only reseller that gave me a discount. Shipping was super fast and I received the fridge in time for our Moab climbing/salsa and bachata festival trip. 63 qt is the perfect size for my short bed tacoma. It even fits under my retrax toneau cover. I plugged the fridge to the bed inverter and it kept everything cool during trips and even for hours during climbing. I ended up getting a pound of dry ice for longer climbing days.