- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Hunger can’t be curbed—grab some food from your ARB Fridge while you’re on the road
- Available in various sizes to fit nearly any appetite
- Plugs into your vehicle’s DC lighter (12/24V DC) for convenient onboard use
- Includes two power cords—a DC cord for vehicle use and an AC cord for in-home use
- Solar panel & generator compatible
- This fridge features a unique ice-free operation
- Your fridge sports a main storage compartment and a separate dairy/fruit compartment
- Boasts a front-mounted digital control panel and forward-facing thermostat control
- Complete with an easy-to-read power indicator, internal LED cabinet light and interior drain plug
- Operates in tight spaces and at extreme angles thanks to ventilation grills
- Its powder-coated zinc steel shell provides corrosion resistance
- Features recessed steel carry handles for easy mobility
- Cleaning your mobile fridge is easy with the removable lid & basket
- Rounded corners keep your vehicle safe from damage
- Your ARB Fridge is backed by a 3-year warranty
The ARB Fridge lets you keep your food fresh and drinks icy cold wherever you drive. And, it's all with the simple plug-in of a DC power cord.
Your fridge has an integrated battery protection system that makes it ideal for vehicle use. The ARB refrigerator boasts a unique ice-free operation with no melting drips to cleanup. Plus, with its easy-to-use controls, you're in cool command of temperature.
The DC fridge features a convenient on/off power display, an internal LED cabinet light, and interior drain plug. And, when space is an issue, the ARB fridge works in even the tightest of spots thanks to its ventilation grills and capacity to work efficiently when positioned at up to a 30-degree angle.
Recessed steel fixed handles make transporting your fridge an easy task. What's more, your mini fridge is protected against corrosion with its powder-coated zinc steel shell. Additionally, ARB ensures your vehicle's interior is safe from damage too, thanks to the round-corner design of the ARB portable fridge. As if that weren't enough, your ARB Fridge is backed by a 3-year warranty.
ARB Fridge Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ryan K (DUBUQUE, IA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Apr 08, 2016 6:34 AM
I'm traveling all over the US and this is very convenient to have and big money saver on food. I pre make sandwiches and other needed things and it works great. It is super heavy and a pain to carry places but overall it gets the job done and saves me a lot of money on food.
Reviewed by charles g (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota 4Runner — Mar 18, 2016 11:45 PM
I have only used it once so far and will give you some of my thoughts. If you are thinking about this fridge, add in the cost of the ARB wiring harness or make your own. On my one outing so far I simply plugged in to the trucks 12v and could not get the fridge below 40 with the truck on all day. I am pretty certain though that this is due to the shoddy gauge of wiring the truck uses from the 12v socket, so I didn't knock the rating. It should be fine hardwired. Fit and finish is superb.
Reviewed by Rene G (Farmington, NM) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 23, 2015 8:40 PM
I couldnt be more happy with this purchase. Autoanything was the only reseller that gave me a discount. Shipping was super fast and I received the fridge in time for our Moab climbing/salsa and bachata festival trip. 63 qt is the perfect size for my short bed tacoma. It even fits under my retrax toneau cover. I plugged the fridge to the bed inverter and it kept everything cool during trips and even for hours during climbing. I ended up getting a pound of dry ice for longer climbing days.
Reviewed by Steven L (Kutztown, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chrysler Town and Country — Jul 25, 2015 8:22 PM
Works well have some problems getting temp set but it will work itself out when I read more into the manual. Keep in plugged into active plug in auto 24/7 and auto always starts if fact my son in law has ordered on for his auto. Great product.
Reviewed by Mark K (LONGVIEW, WA) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 08, 2015 5:08 AM
just start to use this thing and right away your liberated. your thoughts turn to how good is my battery and you will gradually extend the time between starting your rig and letting the fridge run on just battery power. I will be getting a new agm quality battery but so far my old battery seems to be showing no sign of yielding to the sipping of juice from the arb. most will say expensive but but it and don't look back...I must agree.