- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 9/01 - 9/03
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Hunger can’t be curbed—grab some food from your ARB Fridge while you’re on the road
- Available in various sizes to fit nearly any appetite
- Plugs into your vehicle’s DC lighter (12/24V DC) for convenient onboard use
- Includes two power cords—a DC cord for vehicle use and an AC cord for in-home use
- Solar panel & generator compatible
- This fridge features a unique ice-free operation
- Your fridge sports a main storage compartment and a separate dairy/fruit compartment
- Boasts a front-mounted digital control panel and forward-facing thermostat control
- Complete with an easy-to-read power indicator, internal LED cabinet light and interior drain plug
- Operates in tight spaces and at extreme angles thanks to ventilation grills
- Its powder-coated zinc steel shell provides corrosion resistance
- Features recessed steel carry handles for easy mobility
- Cleaning your mobile fridge is easy with the removable lid & basket
- Rounded corners keep your vehicle safe from damage
- Your ARB Fridge is backed by a 3-year warranty
The ARB Fridge lets you keep your food fresh and drinks icy cold wherever you drive. And, it's all with the simple plug-in of a DC power cord.
Your fridge has an integrated battery protection system that makes it ideal for vehicle use. The ARB refrigerator boasts a unique ice-free operation with no melting drips to cleanup. Plus, with its easy-to-use controls, you're in cool command of temperature.
The DC fridge features a convenient on/off power display, an internal LED cabinet light, and interior drain plug. And, when space is an issue, the ARB fridge works in even the tightest of spots thanks to its ventilation grills and capacity to work efficiently when positioned at up to a 30-degree angle.
Recessed steel fixed handles make transporting your fridge an easy task. What's more, your mini fridge is protected against corrosion with its powder-coated zinc steel shell. Additionally, ARB ensures your vehicle's interior is safe from damage too, thanks to the round-corner design of the ARB portable fridge. As if that weren't enough, your ARB Fridge is backed by a 3-year warranty.
ARB Fridge Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steven L (Kutztown, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chrysler Town and Country — Jul 25, 2015 8:22 PM
Works well have some problems getting temp set but it will work itself out when I read more into the manual. Keep in plugged into active plug in auto 24/7 and auto always starts if fact my son in law has ordered on for his auto. Great product.
Reviewed by Mark K (LONGVIEW, WA) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 08, 2015 5:08 AM
just start to use this thing and right away your liberated. your thoughts turn to how good is my battery and you will gradually extend the time between starting your rig and letting the fridge run on just battery power. I will be getting a new agm quality battery but so far my old battery seems to be showing no sign of yielding to the sipping of juice from the arb. most will say expensive but but it and don't look back...I must agree.
Reviewed by Glen G (Beavercreek, OH) Reviewed for a 1990 Land Rover Range Rover — Jun 16, 2015 9:47 AM
I needed a real fridge for use during long camping trips. I makes it possible for me to prepare meals instead of going to restaurants. After much research i selected the ARB fridge because it met my needs and had a top rating everywhere I looked. Then I looked for the best place to buy the fridge. AutoAnything fit the bill. Price service and friendly, knowledgeable sales staff made the selection of AutoAnything an easy choice. Have been testing the fridge and it is everything advertised.
Reviewed by Wyatt T (Santa Cruz, CA) — Jun 03, 2015 10:21 PM
works wonderfully well. I have had two now, I opted to get the 82 quart big daddy. I am using it in a truck with fresh dual batteries. I am able to keep goodies cold at 36 degrees for like a week with my truck parked (mind you I'm in a mild climate currently. Is it worth some 500 bags of ice and any old cooler? Hard call. I put off buying one of these for years. If you can afford one, get one. It is by no means bear proof though well made. Very heavy when loaded.