Daystar Cam Cans
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/26 - 5/28
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your body—and your off–roader—fully hydrated on the trail with the Daystar Cam Can
- Each Cam Can holds up to 2.5 gallons of water, coolant or other must–have off–road fluids
- Mounts right in the center of your Jeep or Toyota's 15" or larger rear spare tire
- Twists on and off in seconds with no tools needed
- Constructed from UV–safe, impact–resistant Rotation Molded Paxton 7000 Series Polyurethane Resin
- Comes in both Gray for potable water and Green for car fluids
- Includes a universal mounting plate that fits 5 on 4 ½", 5 on 5", 5 on 5 ½" and 6 on 5 ½" bolt patterns
- Optional Double Mount Kit and Universal Wall Mount Kit available
- Your Daystar Cam Can is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
When you're nine clicks deep on a craggy off–road trail and your temp light starts blinking, good luck finding a service station or getting AAA to come out and top off your reservoir. You've got to come prepared, and the Daystar Cam Can is the perfect way to tackle backcountry roads with 2.5 gallons of spare water, coolant and other fluids.
Forget about clogging your cargo area with bottles, jugs and coolers. The ingenious Daystar Cam Can sits securely right in the center of your Jeep or Toyota's 15" or larger rear spare tire. Just attach the mounting plate, slide your Cam Can on, and give it a twist to lock it down. Anytime you or your 4x4 need a fresh drink, it pops right off.
Built tough to survive punishing badland conditions, Daystar Cam Cans are constructed from Rotation Molded Paxton 7000 Series Polyurethane Resin. Blistering UV rays and accidental drops have no effect. Plus, they come in two colors, so you'll never end up taking a swig of coolant because you mistook it for potable water.
If you need to travel with more backup fluids, get the optional Double Mount Kit for room to carry two Daystar Cam Cans at the same time. And, when you come back to civilization, the optional Universal Mounting Kit makes it easy to store your Cam Can on your garage wall, in your trailer or anywhere else. Best of all, Daystar covers your Cam Can with a Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- daystar tire accessories
- jeep tire relocation bracket
- outdoor tire storage
- viair 400p portable compressor
- vw bras
- subaru dash cover
- mercedes floormats
- equinox car seat covers
- 2007 chevy silverado spare tire carrier
- volvo trailer hitch xc70
- auto window air deflectors
- cheap floor mats for trucks
- front bras for cars