- Build a backseat bridge to stop your stuff from falling to the floor with the PetEgo Seat Extender
- Adds worry-free space for carrying groceries, open boxes and casseroles—anything you don’t want spilling
- Perfect for pets—it blocks your Boxer from tumbling down and adds the level surface you need to use your PetEgo Dog-Bag Pet Tent (not included) in your vehicle
- Inflatable design that’s sturdy yet folds up flat for easy storage
- Comes with an electric pump
- Measures 49” long, 10” wide and 13” tall
- Your PetEgo Seat Extender is backed by a 1-year warranty
Your backseats might be comfortable to sit on, but they're precarious for holding bags, groceries and boxes. One hard stop is all it takes to launch your new carton of eggs down to your floorboards. Before you end up smelling stale yolk for the next month, fill in your rear chasm with the PetEgo Seat Extender.
As simple as it is effective, the PetEgo Seat Extender sits right in front of your rear bench or bucket seats, creating a stable shelf butting up against the front seats. With the gap filled in, you're free to stack up your stuff without worrying about it swooning. Plus, this seat extender for dogs gives Rex more room for romping around—not to mention protecting his furry behind from falling overboard.
Best of all, the PetEgo Car Seat Extender is fully inflatable for a simple install and collapses flat for space-saving storage. It even comes with an electric pump that makes quick work of setting it up. 1-year warranty included.
PetEgo Seat Extender Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Julie D (Temecula, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Sep 04, 2014 8:32 PM
one of the best products I bought for my truck hundred five pound golden retriever perfect for the back seat gave him plenty of room and it was cool went from San Diego to Lake Tahoe at the end of August gave him plenty of room to sprawl out in the back seatyou can adjust the bottom compartments to fit your seat heightif you have a dog and you have a four door truck this is the way to go
Reviewed by DeAnn B (Lincoln, NE) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Camry — Sep 10, 2013 5:47 PM
I found the seat extender to be below average. I would not recommend buying this product for more than $20.00. That is probably over paying for it.
Reviewed by Marie C (BELMONT, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Subaru Tribeca — Sep 25, 2012 8:56 PM
I think it is a pretty good product, but air escapes quickly and it has to be "blown up" often. I do like the fact that it keeps my dogs from sliding into the space between the front seats and the back.
The current product is out of stock.
Click Comfort Driving Accessories to view related products
Ships Between 1/18 - 1/20