- Sit back and relax to the warming comfort of Covercraft SeatHeaters
- Adds the luxurious climate control of heated seats to your ride
- Designed to install easily on your headrest posts or under most seat covers
- Plugs conveniently into your 12V car lighter
- Power adapter features individual on/off controls
- Specially made envelopes with integrated heating pads secure your seat warmers and ensure optimal heat transfer
- Revolutionary self-regulating PTC heating elements provide even warmth distribution
- Automatically shuts down and self-cauterizes if a short circuit is detected
- Kit includes: 2 seat heaters, envelopes with integrated heating pads, wiring harness, 12V car adapter
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Covercraft SeatHeaters are backed by a 1-year warranty
Add some sizzle to your seats with a pair of Covercraft SeatHeaters. Like a toaster for your tail end, Covercraft seat warmers deliver an instant wave of soothing warmth to your cold-weary backside. Covercraft seat heaters install easily underneath your seat covers using advanced envelopes that secure your warmers and prevent them from slipping and sliding. Plus, every envelope boasts integrated heat pads for optimal heat transfer.
Each Covercraft seat heater is packed with revolutionary self-regulating PTC technology that evenly distributes warmth to your entire body. Featuring individual on/off controls, Covercraft heated car seat covers come with a specially designed adapter that plugs conveniently into your car's 12V lighter plug . So you get the customized comfort control of a luxury automobile without cooking your checkbook.
From heat pads to power adapter, Covercraft heated seat covers come with everything you need to instantly add the warming embrace of heated seats to the comfort of your cabin. Designed to operate perfectly with Covercraft SeatSavers and other brand seat covers, Covercraft seat heaters are perfect for any winter warrior. To top it off, your Covercraft seat cover heaters are made with pride in the USA and backed by a 1-year warranty.
Covercraft SeatHeater Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Marc W (PACIFICA, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda Pilot — Nov 25, 2015 9:15 PM
I wasn't sure how much I would use these, but now that I have them installed I use them all the time. East to install under the seat covers. They heat up very quickly. Only down side is the one temperature setting, but truthfully, once I am warm, I don't need them anymore. Installed on 2015 Honda Pilot LX.
Reviewed by Kirk B (SUSANVILLE, CA) — Apr 28, 2015 8:44 AM
These seem like good seat heaters, but since I bought them I found Mopar seat heaters for about the same price. These heaters plug into a cigarette lighter plug whereas the Mopar switches would mount into the dash. Each seat has two heaters. The instructions said to use the larger heater in the seat and the smaller in the back, but the seat gets too hot and the back not hot enough.
Reviewed by Scot U (WAUNAKEE, WI) Reviewed for a 2011 Buick Enclave — Apr 09, 2015 5:35 PM
Gets warm pretty quickly, but only has one heat setting. Ideally should be covered up by a seat cover because the heating insert is a little bit flimsy and was getting slightly bunched up by the constant getting/in out of the car. Also needs to be plugged into an outlet that turns off when the ignition shuts off, otherwise you have to remember to manually turn it off each time. So, overall it has a few little annoyances, but it was really nice to have a warm tushy all winter!
Reviewed by Randall B (Watertown, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Dec 09, 2014 4:11 AM
Seat Heaters were easy to install, took 15 minutes total for the installation of both heaters. I hope they last longer than my previous seat heaters that only lasted a year. I would recommend this to anyone.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/16 - 2/18