- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep that floor and back seat organized with a Du-Ha Storage Case
- Safely store valuables out of sight under or behind your seat
- Case functions as a legal gun case in most states
- Includes 2-piece gun rack and safely stores up to 4 guns, depending on truck
- Heavy-duty polyethylene makes your Du-Ha virtually indestructible
- Installation is simple with straps to loop through seatbelt brackets
- Choose from colors to match your interior
- Your Du-Ha Storage Case has a 30-day money back guarantee and Lifetime Warranty
You and your truck have a certain lifestyle, whether it's hunting, fishing or towing, you have a lot of gear and tools thrown in the back of your cab. Organize your gear and keep your floor clear with the Du-Ha Storage Case.
The Du-Ha Storage Case functions as a gun case and an organizer for your back seat. It even includes a 2-piece gun rack and is constructed from heavy-duty polyethylene material, so it is virtually indestructible. And, the unit is as simple to install as putting on a seatbelt. Simply slide the straps through the loops of the seat belt brackets.
Du-Ha keeps valuables hidden and your floor and seat clean from clutter. You won't see anything, not even your Du-Ha as it installs conveniently under or behind your rear seats. And, to add to the discreteness, the storage case matches your interior color. Plus, it has a 30-day money back guarantee and a Lifetime Warranty.
- Check with your local authorities for laws regarding gun cases in your state. Some models don’t legally function as gun cases, unless guns are first secured in gun sleeves
Du-Ha Storage Cases Customer Reviews
515 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeremy B (Philadelphia, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jan 28, 2017 5:54 AM
I purchased a Du-Ha storage case for my 2015 Ford F-150. It was very easy to install, took about 5 minutes. The case itself is a very heavy duty thick plastic. It is not cheap like a thin milk carton plastic. The thickness of it I would estimate to be about 3/8". It will NOT bend very much. I got all of my tools, towing equipment, and emergency kit stored inside. There is still plenty of room for anything else. I am very pleased with my purchase and would absolutely purchase this item again.
Reviewed by Shane V (FARGO, ND) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Jan 10, 2017 10:46 PM
The Du-Ha rear seat storage is great. Fits perfect, lots of storage and no more stuff sliding out from underneath the seat thanks to the Du-Ha.