- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep that floor and back seat organized with a Du-Ha Storage Case
- Safely store valuables out of sight under or behind your seat
- Case functions as a legal gun case in most states
- Includes 2-piece gun rack and safely stores up to 4 guns, depending on truck
- Heavy-duty polyethylene makes your Du-Ha virtually indestructible
- Installation is simple with straps to loop through seatbelt brackets
- Choose from colors to match your interior
- Your Du-Ha Storage Case has a 30-day money back guarantee and Lifetime Warranty
You and your truck have a certain lifestyle, whether it's hunting, fishing or towing, you have a lot of gear and tools thrown in the back of your cab. Organize your gear and keep your floor clear with the Du-Ha Storage Case.
The Du-Ha Storage Case functions as a gun case and an organizer for your back seat. It even includes a 2-piece gun rack and is constructed from heavy-duty polyethylene material, so it is virtually indestructible. And, the unit is as simple to install as putting on a seatbelt. Simply slide the straps through the loops of the seat belt brackets.
Du-Ha keeps valuables hidden and your floor and seat clean from clutter. You won't see anything, not even your Du-Ha as it installs conveniently under or behind your rear seats. And, to add to the discreteness, the storage case matches your interior color. Plus, it has a 30-day money back guarantee and a Lifetime Warranty.
- Check with your local authorities for laws regarding gun cases in your state. Some models don’t legally function as gun cases, unless guns are first secured in gun sleeves
Du-Ha Storage Cases Customer Reviews
447 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Matthew G (SPRINGFIELD, OR) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Jun 18, 2016 10:28 PM
I was worried that the color match wouldn't be great based on the factory pics, but in fact it was as close to perfect as I think you can get for the tan ("dune") colored interior for the 2016 Chevy Silverado 2500HD. Fitment and sizing is great. Nice rounded edges all around. I used zipties instead to lash it in place, which is the easier and better way to do it. It fit easily over my Weathertech floor liner without affecting the spacing or placement.
Reviewed by Harry Y (AUSTIN, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jun 08, 2016 7:50 AM
It is more expensive than it probably should be but the plastic is thick and appears durable. My only (minor) issue is that the front lip sticks out ever-so-slightly from the bottom of the dropped seat. You cannot feel it when you sit down but it is noticeable.
Reviewed by William R (MILWAUKIE, OR) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — May 31, 2016 7:31 AM
The Du-ha storage box fits perfectly under the rear seat. My Tundra has the factory JBL sub and it was very easy to install. A must have for the 2nd generation Tundra owner. I could not figure out Toyota removed the under seat storage on these trucks. But this is a good purchase a little pricey I think but if you watch Anything Auto you can get a deal on it.