- Safely stow up to three firearms across your back seat with the Classic Accessories Seat Back Gun Case
- Keeps valuable guns out of sight
- Holds up to 3 rifles or shot guns
- Hangs quickly and easily from the back seat of SUVs or pickup trucks
- Non-scratch pocket interiors won’t harm your guns
- Rugged, water-resistant fabric
- Multiple color options to choose from
- Folds up for easy storage
- The Deluxe Seat Back Gun Case boasts 2 zippered gear pockets, 6 mesh pockets, and a detachable scabbard
- Your Seat Back Gun Case comes backed by a 1-year warranty, or a 2-year warranty for the deluxe model
Don't tempt passersby by leaving your valuable firearms in plain sight—stow them away in the Classic Accessories Seat Back Gun Case. Designed to carry up to three shotguns or rifles, the Classic Accessories Seat Back Gun Case safely stows your firearms across the back seat of your SUV or pickup truck.
The Classic Accessories truck gun case is quick and easy to hang in place. And, it's made of a rugged, water-resistant fabric that's long lasting. Its non-scratch pocket interiors ensure your firearms stay scratch-free. And, it comes in multiple colors to complement or contrast your interior.
When it's not in use, the Seat Back Gun Case folds up for easy storage. What's more, Classic Accessories backs your gun case with a 1-year warranty.
Classic Accessories Seat Back Gun Case Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Terry N (Mccurtain, OK) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Cherokee — Oct 07, 2014 8:59 PM
I ordered this "model , yr specific". It was supposed to be a stock photo but I got the one in the photo . My 98 cherokee doesn't have headrests on the back seat but that's the only way this will attach . The bottom compartment doesn't fit between the wheel wells behind the back seat either but since I can't attach it there that's a mute point . It's not what I was looking for but with all that said it works great behind the front seat and I will still get plenty of use out of it .
Reviewed by KENT B (Montgomery, AL) Reviewed for a 1988 Ford Bronco — Sep 12, 2014 6:47 AM
I like the gun holder so far. It fit my old bronco back seat fine and is holding three shotguns as we speak. I wanted the tan color but it is no longer available and had to get the camo color. Easy to put on and seems to be holding up well.
Reviewed by Richard o (WILLIAMSVILLE, NY) — Jul 28, 2014 6:31 AM
the case came in as described and fits perfectly in my gmc sierra. the material is sturdy and works great for transporting the guns. the only drawback to the whole set up is you have to load guns from the passenger side of the vehicle, but not the end of the world. overall a very good functional product!
Reviewed by Daniel S (Philadelphia, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Frontier — May 04, 2012 9:08 AM
Works & looks great.I perferred Black because I have factory smoked rear door windows & the color makes for perfect concealment.Also the pockets hold my shotguns with thirty (30 ) inch barrels. With an inch or two to spare. Perfect for transport to the Range & Hunting,Holds two peice Rod & Reels for Fishing also.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 7/30
There are no customer reviews for this product
- behind the seat gun rack
- electric blankets for cars
- heritage vehicle gun case review
- self jump start car
- acura floor mats
- mercedes benz window shade
- center consoles for ford trucks
- kia sorento seat covers 2011
- ford f150 gun storage
- ford f150 sunshade
- covers for trucks
- diesel performance chips
- bike carrier