- Stash all your loose stuff in Covercraft Pocket Pods Trunk Storage
- Custom sized for a perfect fit in your vehicle
- Equipped with a number of storage pouches to hold everything from tools to cleaning supplies
- Ideal for storing emergency supplies, fluids and more
- Each Pocket Pod has its own lid with a latch to keep it tightly closed
- Crafted from sturdy materials that match most vehicle’s trunk carpeting
- Easy no-drill installation
- Made in the USA
- 90-day warranty
That spacious trunk is the perfect place to plop down a 50lbs sack of cat sand, a pallet of silver bullets and your kids' soccer gear. Unfortunately, smaller items never stay put. One sharp turn into a driveway will send your bottle of 10W-40, screwdriver set and flares flying. Bring order to your cargo area with Covercraft Pocket Pods Trunk Storage.
Like a fisherman's vest, Covercraft Pocket Pods Trunk Storage is decked out with storage pockets that are perfectly sized to carry the small stuff. All those things rolling around loose—jumper cables, maps, window wipes—now have the perfect place to live. And, each Pocket Pod has its own lid with a secure latch, so your gear won't bounce out even on bumpy roads.
Never one-size-fits-all, Covercraft Pocket Pods Trunk Storage is custom sized for a flawless fit in your trunk. Beyond its no-drill installation, this Covercraft storage system is made in the USA from the same materials as most trunk carpeting to blend in perfectly. And, it's backed by a 90-day warranty.
Covercraft Pocket Pods Trunk Storage Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steve N (HAPPY VALLEY, OR) Reviewed for a 2007 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Aug 29, 2013 9:03 PM
Installed on a MX5 prior to a road trip for added storage. Well made and look good but not even big enough for the owners Manuel. Great for small items (glasses, medications, camera) but didn't gain the type of storage I'd hoped for. Double sided tape seems to be holding the pods up to this point.
Reviewed by Eric S (Hixson, TN) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Mustang — Jul 17, 2012 3:46 AM
Have a 2010 Mustang GT convertible. Cannot lock glove box, so keep sunglasses, papers, etc. in trunk. This organized everything with ease and I no longer have things rolling around in the trunk and have plenty of room for my golf clubs or luggage. A must buy!. Also bought 1 for my daughter's car!
Covercraft Pocket Pods Trunk Storage
- Ships Between 3/16 - 3/18
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- covercraft travel accessories
- du-ha reviews
- husky gearbox interior storage
- smittybilt overhead console
- subaru car floor mats
- center consoles for ford trucks
- seat covers silverado
- jeep grand cherokee sun shade
- f350 gun rack seat cover
- custom fit auto mats
- led lights on headlights
- pickup acc