- Click for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Cool your vehicle by up to 50 degrees with the Dash Designs Original Car Sun Shade
- Crafted from highly-reflective, pleated fabric that shields your ride from harmful UV rays
- Easy to install with high-temp 3M foam tape and windshield mounting brackets
- Opens with one easy motion—simply pull and latch into place
- Two stainless steel tension springs ensure a smooth retraction
- Slim, 3/4" casing ensures a low profile look
- Your Dash Designs Original Car Sun Shade is backed by a 2-year warranty
SPF 60 has nothing on the Dash Designs Original Car Sun Shade. Crafted from a highly reflective, pleated fabric, the sun shield protects your ride from the sun's harmful UV rays. Direct sun light can cause cracks, warps and fading of your dashboard—cover up with the Dash Designs Original Car Sun Shade and keep your ride up to 50 degrees cooler.
This car shade installs easily with high-temp 3M tape and windshield mounting brackets. And, when it's time to block the heat waves, simply pull the auto shade and latch into place. Two stainless steel, tension springs ensure a smooth motion across your windshield and an easy retraction.
When not in use, the car windshield shade retracts into a sturdy, low profile, high-temperature casing. What's more, your Dash Designs Original Car Sun Shade carries a 2-year warranty.
Dash Designs Original Car Sun Shade Customer Reviews
236 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Earl Y (VERO BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford C-Max — Mar 30, 2015 10:09 AM
I've had this type of shade before (along time ago)& it was made much better. This is very lite weight. Fit and use seems good for the 2 weeks I have had it installed.
Reviewed by Debbie M (SARASOTA, FL) Reviewed for a 2002 Lexus RX 300 — Mar 29, 2015 5:57 AM
We live in Florida, the Sunshine State as it's known. My husband saw this shade in a window while we were having lunch. We asked where the woman found this and she gave us your information. We immediately placed our order and received them in a week for both our cars. He has a 2013 Ford C Max and I have a 2002 Lexus 300. We both couldn't be happier. Fabulous design, ease and functionality. Highly recommend....
Reviewed by Edward E (Von Ormy, TX) — Mar 27, 2015 8:46 PM
Its a great product, make sure you know the height inches (up and down) you are ordering though. And size it with your vehicle winshield height . Because you might want to go an inch or two higher.
Reviewed by Gregory E (Peoria, AZ) Reviewed for a 2009 Buick Lucerne — Mar 18, 2015 2:37 PM
This is my third one I have purchased for all my cars. DON'T mess with those ones you have to fold up and prop up with the visor! VERY easy to install folds back on itself out of the way.Just slide it over and that is it. VERY clean neat look out of the way does not interfere with drving. Well worth the price of those cheap 2 on each side fold up ones.
Dash Designs Original Car Sun Shade
- Ships Between 4/24 - 4/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- dash designs windshield shades & covers
- heat reflective car covers
- intro-tech automotive windshield sun shade
- covercraft car sun shade
- jeep sunshade
- mercedes benz sunshade
- shade windshield cover porsche
- best tonneau cover for tundra
- bmw 3 series sun shade
- toyota tundra seat cover
- winter car accessories
- side step bars
- ski racks for suvs