- Click for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Cool your vehicle by up to 50 degrees with the Dash Designs Original Car Sun Shade
- Crafted from highly-reflective, pleated silver fabric that shields your ride from harmful UV rays
- Easy to install with high-temp 3M foam tape and windshield mounting brackets
- Opens with one easy motion—simply pull and latch into place
- Two stainless steel tension springs ensure a smooth retraction
- Slim, 3/4" casing ensures a low profile look
- Your Dash Designs Original Car Sun Shade is backed by a 2-year warranty
SPF 60 has nothing on the Dash Designs Original Car Sun Shade. Crafted from a highly reflective, pleated fabric, the sun shield protects your ride from the sun's harmful UV rays. Direct sun light can cause cracks, warps and fading of your dashboard—cover up with the Dash Designs Original Car Sun Shade and keep your ride up to 50 degrees cooler.
This car shade installs easily with high-temp 3M tape and windshield mounting brackets. And, when it's time to block the heat waves, simply pull the auto shade and latch into place. Two stainless steel, tension springs ensure a smooth motion across your windshield and an easy retraction.
When not in use, the car windshield shade retracts into a sturdy, low profile, high-temperature casing. What's more, your Dash Designs Original Car Sun Shade carries a 2-year warranty.
Dash Designs Original Car Sun Shade Customer Reviews
340 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Betsy C (SARASOTA, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Buick LaCrosse — Wednesday at 10:38 AM
I was given this as a gift and later ordered one as a gift. I am totally satisfied and delighted with this shade. It is sleek, keeps the sun out, keeps the heat down, and is easy to use.
Reviewed by Dave W (BROOKLYN, NY) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan — Sunday at 12:38 PM
Sun Shade is very well made and very easy to install, it would of been fantastic if both ends were anchored and the middle pulled together and closed with Velcro but I still give it 5 stars
Reviewed by James M (Nashville, TN) Reviewed for a 2016 Buick Encore — Sep 24, 2016 12:55 AM
I have had this sunshade for 3 previous cars and liked it so much that when I bought my newest car, I had get the one for this car. Installation is quick and easy. For normal driving, the sunscreen is small enough that I don't even notice it. When I stop, I just reach over and pull it across my front window. NO HASSLE! I can tell you from my experience that the mounting pads stay in place even in the hottest sun!
Ships Between 10/06 - 10/10
- What Do You Drive?