- Tote your gear the safe and secure way with the Du-Ha Tote
- Designed to fit most SUVs and pickup beds
- Removes quickly for easy portability
- Includes organizers, gun rack, and 2 utility trays with dividers to hold all of your belongings
- Handles and wheels make maneuvering outside the vehicle a piece of cake
- Included gun rack stows up to 4 rifles or shotguns
- Crafted from heavy-duty polyethylene for brute strength and light weight
- Sealed and lockable lid keeps the elements and sticky fingers at bay
- Measures an ample 53"L x 15"W x 15"H
- Large trucks and SUVs can handle up to 3 totes side by side
- Optional slide bracket keeps your tote secure and aids in loading and unloading
- Your Du-Ha Tote is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
These days, everybody's on the go with their gear in tow. Campers have tents and backpacks. Hunters have guns and ammo. Contractors have tools and hardware. Tailgaters have hibachis and beach chairs. And, who knows what mysterious cargo those soccer moms are hauling. The point is, we all have stuff. The question is—where do we stow it? Answer, the Du-Ha Tote—the only way to take gear on the go.
This huge Du-Ha storage box cargo fits most trucks and SUVs and carries pretty much anything you need to bring along. When you reach your destination, it easily slips out of your vehicle so you can roll your stuff right where you need it. The inside features trays and organizers, including a gun rack, so everything stays in its place. Plus, the sealed and lockable lid keeps the elements out.
Crafted from heavy-duty polyethylene, the Du-Ha truck storage box is both lightweight and rugged. It features wheels and handles for easy portability, and the optional slide bracket keeps your tote secure when on the go and aids in loading and unloading. Best yet, Du-Ha backs your Tote with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Check with your local authorities for laws regarding gun cases in your state. Some models don’t legally function as gun cases, unless guns are first secured in gun sleeves
Du-Ha Portable Storage Tote Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brian C (Wellsboro, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Feb 14, 2014 1:53 PM
Just got several of these totes a few weeks ago and so far they are great, but they could be wider. They work well with the brackets. We are using them EMS gear in our patrol vehicles.
Reviewed by Andrew M (Enosburg Falls, VT) — Feb 01, 2014 4:13 AM
Just installed my DU-HA tote in Tacoma ,fits great. Gun holders hold the gun nice in tight the trays are handy for ammo and other stuff . The locking bracket installed easy too. The price was bit high but you get what you pay for. I am pleased . It works off me . Thanks Andy
Reviewed by Mehmet M (SOUTHWICK, MA) — Aug 29, 2013 3:53 AM
I like it a lot. Does what it is supposed to perfectly. Easy to assemble. Spending a little more on the lockable snaps would have been a good idea for the company. Also I didn't buy the rails, but it fits well between a single folded backseat and the wall of the vehicle in my SUV which seems more than enough to keep it in place. Overall I give it a B+.
The current product is out of stock.
Click Cargo Organizers to view related products
Ships Between 12/09 - 12/13
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- duha sale
- duha underseat storage
- husky gearbox interior storage
- truck bed cargo management system
- center consoles for ford trucks
- jeep car mats
- mercedes benz window shade
- jeep cargo organizer
- chevy silverado center console for sale
- 2008 dodge ram center console
- personalized license plate frames
- roof racks for suv
- supercharger kits