- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Rack up your rifles with the Great Day Center-Lok Overhead Gun Rack
- Fits full-size crew cab pickups with center doorposts
- Positions guns snugly against the truck headliner without affecting headroom
- Patented “opposing force” system locks to your inner roof in seconds
- Guns stay out of passers’ sight
- Holds guns in foam-lined, Velcro-strapped gun clips
- Never disturbs your critical sight and scope settings
- Constructed from aircraft aluminum for strength and low weight—weighs 8 lbs
- Finished with a durable black powder-coat enamel
- No drilling or bolting required and will not affect your truck’s warranty
- Available in multiple gun-cradling models
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Great Day Center-Lok Overhead Gun Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
When the hunt is on, facing down a wild boar or a big buck without your gun can quickly get you in over your head. If you only had that firepower on you at all times, you'd never be in such a position. So instead of getting in over your head, simply ferry your firearms overhead in the Great Day Center-Lok Overhead Gun Rack.
Stowing two full-sized guns inside your truck's headliner, the Great Day overhead gun rack keeps your firearms at your fingertips. The rack stays flush to the headliner, so headroom is not affected and your guns stay out of sight. And, the soft, padded gun clips and strong Velcro straps hug your guns and keep them in place until the hunt is on.
Mounting firmly to your truck's inner roof, your overhead truck gun rack installs in a flash. The patented ‘opposing force' mounting system means there is no cutting, drilling or bolting needed. Simply put it in place and go. What's more, Great Day crafts your Center-Lok Overhead gun rack in the USA and they back it with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Never transport a loaded gun and always observe local firearm laws
Great Day Center-Lok Overhead Gun Rack Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brady B (Lynn Haven, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Feb 16, 2017 5:21 AM
Does the job but it creates a half inch gap between headliner and the trim that covers door post. After a week it developed a rattle and all bolts are still tight. It's over priced for what you get in my opinion. Seems to hold guns securely and able to support the weight of two rifles.
Reviewed by David L (MAURERTOWN, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Compass — Jul 29, 2016 3:00 AM
Not just for FULL sized pick ups. I cut off 7in from the cross bar 3 1/2 each side to fit a jeep compass works great. Holds a Thompson commando and sks. Love it. Don't pass on this one thinking you're limited.Get one.