- Rack up your rifles with the Great Day Center-Lok Overhead Gun Rack
- Fits all full-size extended and crew cab trucks with center doorposts
- Positions guns snugly against the truck headliner without affecting headroom
- Patented “opposing force” system locks to your inner roof in seconds
- Guns stay out of passers’ sight
- Holds guns in foam-lined, Velcro-strapped gun clips
- Never disturbs your critical sight and scope settings
- Constructed from aircraft aluminum for strength and low weight—weighs 8 lbs
- Finished with a durable black powder-coat enamel
- No drilling or bolting required and will not affect your truck’s warranty
- Available in multiple gun-cradling models
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Great Day Center-Lok Overhead Gun Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
When the hunt is on, facing down a wild boar or a big buck without your gun can quickly get you in over your head. If you only had that firepower on you at all times, you'd never be in such a position. So instead of getting in over your head, simply ferry your firearms overhead in the Great Day Center-Lok Overhead Gun Rack.
Stowing two full-sized guns inside your truck's headliner, the Great Day overhead gun rack keeps your firearms at your fingertips. The rack stays flush to the headliner, so headroom is not affected and your guns stay out of sight. And, the soft, padded gun clips and strong Velcro straps hug your guns and keep them in place until the hunt is on.
Mounting firmly to your truck's inner roof, your overhead truck gun rack installs in a flash. The patented ‘opposing force' mounting system means there is no cutting, drilling or bolting needed. Simply put it in place and go. What's more, Great Day crafts your Center-Lok Overhead gun rack in the USA and they back it with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Never transport a loaded gun and always observe local firearm laws
Great Day Center-Lok Overhead Gun Rack Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by nikos g (los angeles, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Mar 06, 2015 7:14 PM
I think Its an ok rack. 1. The plates that secure the rack are not wide enough to clear the center pillar on my 14 ford raptor supercrew. 2. The bolts come into contact with the headliner and im sure via time, damage will occur. I had to source end caps to protect my interior. 3.I have tried contacting the company. They do not return calls. Costumer service lacking. Overall ok, but what a great idea. It could have been perfect.
Reviewed by Sara Celeste M (THE DALLES, OR) — Jan 14, 2015 8:26 AM
This is a good product and it looks nice installed. I just hope it does not fall if I drive through rough patches, however so far it holds steady very well.
Reviewed by John W (Rockwall, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Dec 02, 2014 6:02 AM
This is the best gun rack I have ever had. It's convenient, out of the way and you really can't see it from the outside-especially if your windows are tinted.
Reviewed by Patrick R (Algiers, LA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Nov 26, 2014 5:45 AM
I have a 08 F-150. The rack is easy to install but that's it. Not one of my guns would fit in the rack mounted according to factory specs. Black powder to High power firearms WILL NOT FIT due to the length of the rifles. I'm very unsatisfied with the product and WILL NOT order anything from them again.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/08 - 7/10
There are no customer reviews for this product
- great day travel accessories
- heritage vehicle gun case review
- jump starter cigarette lighter
- vdp shelf-it overhead storage shelf
- bmw wiper blades
- center consoles for ford trucks
- f350 gun rack seat cover
- lexus is250 sunshade
- best programmer for silverado
- pickup bed tents
- rain guard for cars
- headlights and taillights