- Rack up your rifles with the Great Day Center-Lok Overhead Gun Rack
- Fits full-size crew cab pickups with center doorposts
- Positions guns snugly against the truck headliner without affecting headroom
- Patented “opposing force” system locks to your inner roof in seconds
- Guns stay out of passers’ sight
- Holds guns in foam-lined, Velcro-strapped gun clips
- Never disturbs your critical sight and scope settings
- Constructed from aircraft aluminum for strength and low weight—weighs 8 lbs
- Finished with a durable black powder-coat enamel
- No drilling or bolting required and will not affect your truck’s warranty
- Available in multiple gun-cradling models
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Great Day Center-Lok Overhead Gun Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
When the hunt is on, facing down a wild boar or a big buck without your gun can quickly get you in over your head. If you only had that firepower on you at all times, you'd never be in such a position. So instead of getting in over your head, simply ferry your firearms overhead in the Great Day Center-Lok Overhead Gun Rack.
Stowing two full-sized guns inside your truck's headliner, the Great Day overhead gun rack keeps your firearms at your fingertips. The rack stays flush to the headliner, so headroom is not affected and your guns stay out of sight. And, the soft, padded gun clips and strong Velcro straps hug your guns and keep them in place until the hunt is on.
Mounting firmly to your truck's inner roof, your overhead truck gun rack installs in a flash. The patented ‘opposing force' mounting system means there is no cutting, drilling or bolting needed. Simply put it in place and go. What's more, Great Day crafts your Center-Lok Overhead gun rack in the USA and they back it with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Never transport a loaded gun and always observe local firearm laws
Great Day Center-Lok Overhead Gun Rack Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David L (MAURERTOWN, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Compass — Jul 29, 2016 3:00 AM
Not just for FULL sized pick ups. I cut off 7in from the cross bar 3 1/2 each side to fit a jeep compass works great. Holds a Thompson commando and sks. Love it. Don't pass on this one thinking you're limited.Get one.
Reviewed by Bobbie-Ann R (Steelville, MO) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-350 — Jun 15, 2016 12:41 PM
Was skeptic when I order this. Read all the reviews. I received the product fairly quick. Looked it over all parts were there. Put it in my F-350 truck, which by the way has a sunroof. I have a 22-250 & 270 in the gun rack now. I love everything about it except one thing & that's the screws touching my headliner. Owning an $80,000.00 truck loaded you sure don't want a hole in your headliner. We put some material in between so don't rub. But the company really needs to fix that issue.
Reviewed by nikos g (los angeles, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Mar 06, 2015 7:14 PM
I think Its an ok rack. 1. The plates that secure the rack are not wide enough to clear the center pillar on my 14 ford raptor supercrew. 2. The bolts come into contact with the headliner and im sure via time, damage will occur. I had to source end caps to protect my interior. 3.I have tried contacting the company. They do not return calls. Costumer service lacking. Overall ok, but what a great idea. It could have been perfect.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/25 - 10/27