- Wrangle guns in your Wrangler with the Great Day Quick-Draw Overhead Gun Rack
- Custom crafted to mount below your Jeep Wrangler's top and remain out of your field of vision
- Delivers safe and protected firearm transport
- Holds two full-size guns (with scopes) in foam-lined, Velcro-strapped gun clips
- Never disturbs your critical sight and scope settings
- Patented “opposing force” system locks to your side roll bars in seconds
- Constructed from aircraft aluminum for strength and low weight—weighs 6 lbs
- Finished with a durable black powder-coat enamel
- Expands out from 42" to 48" to handle a wide range of rifle sizes
- No drilling or bolting required and will not affect your Jeep’s warranty
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Great Day Quick-Draw Overhead Gun Rack is backed by a 1-year warranty
Hunting is as much about skill and patience as it is about guns and gear. That's why hunters with both patience and skill know the value taking a few minutes to properly secure their tools of the trade. And now, you can outfit your Wrangler with the ultimate hunter's upgrade—the Great Day Quick-Draw Overhead Gun Rack.
Stowing two full-sized guns inside your Wrangler's front headliner, the Great Day overhead gun rack keeps your firearms at your fingertips. The soft, padded gun clips and strong Velcro straps hug your guns and keep them in place until it's time to lock and load.
Mounting between your Jeep's factory side roll bars, your overhead Jeep gun rack installs in a flash. The patented ‘opposing force' mounting system means there is no cutting, drilling or bolting needed. Simply put it in place and go. What's more, Great Day crafts your Quick-Draw Overhead gun rack in the USA and they back it with a 1-year warranty.
- Never transport a loaded gun and always observe local firearm laws
Great Day Quick-Draw Overhead Gun Rack Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John M (PRESCOTT, AZ) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 04, 2014 7:27 AM
It was always hard to find space to carry a rifle for hunts over often extremely rough terrain in a small Jeep Wrangler Sport. The "Quick Draw" solved this problem with a simple to install rack that keeps the rifles up and handy. On a recent Elk hunt in Northern Arizona, I was able to fill my freezer with meat because the rifle was both accessible and safe while riding on rough, rocky two tracks. Thank You
Reviewed by Juan A (LAVEEN, AZ) Reviewed for a 1997 Jeep CJ — Oct 30, 2013 8:57 PM
I used above back seat away from my head. It kept my rifles secured and yet easy to get to when arriving at my hunting location I went through some bad roads wash boarded and rifles never moved from holder. Only thing they could make better is the rubber ends thst slide over pads as they slide off easy no big deal they slide right back on but they do fall off. Im just going to tape mine on with electrical tape.
Reviewed by Kelly H (Panguitch, UT) Reviewed for a 2007 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 17, 2013 9:03 PM
I have a 2007 JK hard top. Works great so far. I haven't been out bouncing around in the mountains yet, seems sturdy. I had to do a little modification on the ends so it didn't hit the hard top. I also cut the foam and cut a slit in the cover around the roll bar so it was connected directly to the roll bar, it is a lot more stable that way. If I didn't take rough roads the mods wouldn't be needed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
There are no customer reviews for this product
- great day travel accessories
- lighter car battery charger
- american tri-fold tonneau cover reviews
- side mirror bra
- center consoles for ford trucks
- mercedes benz window shade
- mercedes car bra
- nissan frontier rubber floor mats
- toyota sienna sun shade
- ford f150 gun storage
- exhaust pipes
- pickup truck tool boxes
- rear view mirror accessories