- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your truck’s cargo space with a custom-fit BedRug Impact Truck Bed Mat
- Works with both spray-in-liner and no-liner truck beds alike
- Built with polypropylene to resist harsh weather conditions
- Provides support for fragile loads and is soft on the knees thanks to a .25”-thick foam backing
- Thermopolyolefin-made top prevents cargo from sliding and has the appearance of spray-in liner
- Resists gas, oil, bleach and chemicals with easy cleaning and maintenance
- Tailgate gap guard and hinge cover included for enhanced protection and security
- Your BedRug Impact Truck Bed Mat is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Don’t let your cargo slide away and scratch your truck – get a BedRug Truck Mat and keep both your truck bed and your cargo fully protected. Made with superior materials for a durable look, yet soft feel, this liner has the protective capabilities of plastic and shields your truck from the elements.
Manufactured from polypropylene and backed with .25”-thick foam, it’s incredibly supportive of delicate payloads and provides a comfortable kneeling surface. The thermopolyolefin top also keeps cargo from shifting when in transit, and even has the look of a spray-in liner.
The BedRug Truck Mat can be easily maintained by simply vacuuming or spraying off with a garden hose. Resisting gas, oil, bleach and other chemicals, the BedRug Impact Mat kit includes bed mat, tailgate and hinge cover. Your BedRug Impact Truck Bed Mat is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
BedRug Impact Truck Bed Mat Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Troy B (Rochester, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Jan 13, 2018 3:39 PM
The Impact has a surface more like a spray in bedliner, so you still get the layer of foam to protect you truck bed. But not the worry of things getting stuck in or ruining the carpeted surface of the original version. Install was easy, BUT,you must remove from shipping box, and lay flat for several days before you try the install.
Reviewed by Edward D (SAN JOSE, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Jan 01, 2018 8:31 PM
Install was quick and easy. I packed the bed with A/V equipment a day after install and I didnt hear anything sliding around while driving. So far so good.
Reviewed by Cameron M (BAKERSFIELD, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Dec 15, 2017 8:08 PM
Not what I expected, but so far happy with ease to install and perfect fit. Time will be the tell tale!!