- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your tailgate with the BedRug Tailgate Mat
- Custom-cut to fit your year, make and model
- Durable polypropylene material stands up to heavy use and nasty weather
- Thick carpet-like foam pampers loads & is easy on the knees
- Easy to clean—just vacuum or spray it off with a hose
- Also works for tailgates with an existing drop-in or spay-on liner
- Withstands battery acid, gasoline and other chemical spills
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the mat and the tailgate
- Fast and easy DIY installation with hook and loop fasteners
- Add the optional BedRug Bed Mat for 100% coverage and protection
- Your BedRug Tailgate Mat is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Face it, hard plastic liners and rubber mats do a good job of protecting your tailgate, but they are downright hard to look at—and even harder to sit on, literally. So, line your tailgate with the all-protective and easy-on-the-knees BedRug Tailgate Mat.
Crafted from a carpet-like cushion of durable polypropylene material, the BedRug carpet tailgate mat buffers impacts and abrasions to both your bed and your cargo. And when you’re tailgating or just climbing in and out, the foamy, carpet-like construction adds a comfortable touch.
Your BedRug tail gate mat is custom designed to fit your specific truck tailgate. And, if you match it with the BedRug Bed Mat, you get complete payload protection. Installation is a breeze with the included hook and loop fasteners. And BedRug takes this deal one step further by backing your Tailgate Mat with a Lifetime Warranty.
BedRug Tailgate Mat Customer Reviews
54 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Timothy D (La Plata, MD) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Aug 09, 2016 10:49 AM
Using adhesive strips on one side of the hook and loop fasteners, after lining things up, it went on quickly and easily. Looks good.
Reviewed by Greg H (WATERLOO, IN) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Jul 07, 2016 8:44 PM
Have a spray in liner but looking for some type of extra protect for my tailgate and something easy on my knees.The BED RUG was just what I was looking for and at a GREAT price.It's fit perfectly and looks GOOD too.I used snaps to attach to the tailgate instead of the velcro and that worked Great and is removable for easy cleaning
- best place to buy a bedrug
- bedrug tailgate mat
- bedtred pro truck bed liner by bedrug
- dee zee heavyweight truck bed mat
- ford truck bedliners
- cadillac car seat covers
- cadillac mats
- 2013 dodge ram bed matt
- chevy colorado bed liner
- caddillac escalade carpets
- car hitching
- lloyd custom floor mats trucks
- nice seat covers for trucks