- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your tailgate with the BedRug Tailgate Mat
- Custom-cut to fit your year, make and model
- Durable polypropylene material stands up to heavy use and nasty weather
- Thick carpet-like foam pampers loads & is easy on the knees
- Easy to clean—just vacuum or spray it off with a hose
- Also works for tailgates with an existing drop-in or spay-on liner
- Withstands battery acid, gasoline and other chemical spills
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the mat and the tailgate
- Fast and easy DIY installation with hook and loop fasteners
- Add the optional BedRug Bed Mat for 100% coverage and protection
- Your BedRug Tailgate Mat is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Face it, hard plastic liners and rubber mats do a good job of protecting your tailgate, but they are downright hard to look at—and even harder to sit on, literally. So, line your tailgate with the all-protective and easy-on-the-knees BedRug Tailgate Mat.
Crafted from a carpet-like cushion of durable polypropylene material, the BedRug carpet tailgate mat buffers impacts and abrasions to both your bed and your cargo. And when you’re tailgating or just climbing in and out, the foamy, carpet-like construction adds a comfortable touch.
Your BedRug tail gate mat is custom designed to fit your specific truck tailgate. And, if you match it with the BedRug Bed Mat, you get complete payload protection. Installation is a breeze with the included hook and loop fasteners. And BedRug takes this deal one step further by backing your Tailgate Mat with a Lifetime Warranty.
BedRug Tailgate Mat Customer Reviews
70 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steve W (TOPEKA, KS) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 01, 2017 9:20 AM
Fast delivery time.Mat was easy to install. One corner Velcro strip didn't stick very well (followed instructions to a tee. Remains to be seen how durable it will be.
Reviewed by Leland J (Mendocino, CA) — Jun 29, 2017 2:14 PM
The BedRug Tailgate Mat is an excellent product. Fit correctly, easy to install, looks great with really no down side. It is a good protection but also it is so nice on the knees when getting in and out of the truck bed. On our silverado 2500HD we have a snugtop camper shell and the tailgate mat was a great addition. Thanks much, Lee Josephs
Reviewed by Paul D (Burnt Hills, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jun 27, 2017 6:23 AM
Had a short while but so far so good. The nice part of having a rug finish, just about everything heavy you put on gate to get in bed slides to bed where a rubber one would not allow things to slide as easy.
Reviewed by Shannon C (Westfield, MA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jun 17, 2017 3:40 PM
Stuff will roll and smash against the tailgate and even your spray liner will get chipped. Save your liner and gate by popping this on the back of it. It's also handy to sit on to cushion the buttocks. It is fraying after a month of use, but I'd say it was worth it. Can't wait to tailgate with it.