Bedrug Tailgate Mat
- Ships Between 5/05 - 5/07
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your tailgate with the BedRug Tailgate Mat
- Custom-cut to fit your year, make and model truck tailgate
- Durable polypropylene material stands up to heavy use and nasty weather
- Thick carpet-like foam pampers loads & is easy on the knees
- Easy to clean—just vacuum or spray it off with a hose
- Also works for tailgates with an existing drop-in or spay-on liner
- Withstands battery acid, gasoline and other chemical spills
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the mat and the tailgate
- Fast and easy DIY installation with hook and loop fasteners
- Add the optional BedRug Bed Mat for 100% coverage and protection
- Your BedRug Tailgate Mat is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Face it, hard plastic liners and rubber mats do a good job of protecting your tailgate, but they are downright hard to look at—and even harder to sit on, literally. So, line your tailgate with the all-protective and easy-on-the-knees BedRug Tailgate Mat.
Crafted from a carpet-like cushion of durable polypropylene material, the BedRug carpet tailgate mat buffers impacts and abrasions to both your bed and your cargo. And when you’re tailgating or just climbing in and out, the foamy, carpet-like construction adds a comfortable touch.
Your BedRug tail gate mat is custom designed to fit your specific truck tailgate. And, if you match it with the BedRug Bed Mat, you get complete payload protection. Installation is a breeze with the included hook and loop fasteners. And BedRug takes this deal one step further by backing your Tailgate Mat with a Lifetime Warranty.
Bedrug Tailgate Mat Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott S (Cibolo, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Feb 28, 2015 11:56 AM
Outstanding product and really looks great. Easy install and we'll worth the money. Great for sitting on tailgate for sporting events. Another A+ for autoanything.
Reviewed by Thomas M (PLANO, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Feb 22, 2015 12:54 PM
I already have the Bedrug on my flatbed and it's great. I bought it primarily for for my dogs and it both looks great and works great. I decided to add this tailgate bedrug to make it easier on the dogs jumping in and out. The fit is perfect and it looks great. Installation is easy too. Highly recommended!