- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your tailgate with the BedRug Tailgate Mat
- Custom-cut to fit your year, make and model
- Durable polypropylene material stands up to heavy use and nasty weather
- Thick carpet-like foam pampers loads & is easy on the knees
- Easy to clean—just vacuum or spray it off with a hose
- Also works for tailgates with an existing drop-in or spay-on liner
- Withstands battery acid, gasoline and other chemical spills
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the mat and the tailgate
- Fast and easy DIY installation with hook and loop fasteners
- Add the optional BedRug Bed Mat for 100% coverage and protection
- Your BedRug Tailgate Mat is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Face it, hard plastic liners and rubber mats do a good job of protecting your tailgate, but they are downright hard to look at—and even harder to sit on, literally. So, line your tailgate with the all-protective and easy-on-the-knees BedRug Tailgate Mat.
Crafted from a carpet-like cushion of durable polypropylene material, the BedRug carpet tailgate mat buffers impacts and abrasions to both your bed and your cargo. And when you’re tailgating or just climbing in and out, the foamy, carpet-like construction adds a comfortable touch.
Your BedRug tail gate mat is custom designed to fit your specific truck tailgate. And, if you match it with the BedRug Bed Mat, you get complete payload protection. Installation is a breeze with the included hook and loop fasteners. And BedRug takes this deal one step further by backing your Tailgate Mat with a Lifetime Warranty.
BedRug Tailgate Mat Customer Reviews
60 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jim H (Fountain Hills, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 11, 2017 8:43 AM
I purchased this product for my 2017 Tacoma. The install took me 10 minutes and the fit is perfect. Very soft to the touch and protects your equipment that you set down on the tailgate. I recommend this product as protection for the tailgate and comfort when sitting on it.
Reviewed by Henry L (Lubbock, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Sep 27, 2016 7:29 AM
I used spray contact cement to hold the pad down after making sure the cement did not mess up the paint and was removable with denatured alcohol. I made some centering marks and put the pad on. Before I put my tonneau cover on I drove at 75 mph (legal in TX) and the mat stayed on with no issues. This is a great fit and the quality of the pad matches my BedRug bed liner which is also high quality and a perfect fit for my 6-1/2' bed on my 2016 F-150 truck.