- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your tailgate with the BedRug Tailgate Mat
- Custom-cut to fit your year, make and model
- Durable polypropylene material stands up to heavy use and nasty weather
- Thick carpet-like foam pampers loads & is easy on the knees
- Easy to clean—just vacuum or spray it off with a hose
- Also works for tailgates with an existing drop-in or spay-on liner
- Withstands battery acid, gasoline and other chemical spills
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the mat and the tailgate
- Fast and easy DIY installation with hook and loop fasteners
- Add the optional BedRug Bed Mat for 100% coverage and protection
- Your BedRug Tailgate Mat is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Face it, hard plastic liners and rubber mats do a good job of protecting your tailgate, but they are downright hard to look at—and even harder to sit on, literally. So, line your tailgate with the all-protective and easy-on-the-knees BedRug Tailgate Mat.
Crafted from a carpet-like cushion of durable polypropylene material, the BedRug carpet tailgate mat buffers impacts and abrasions to both your bed and your cargo. And when you’re tailgating or just climbing in and out, the foamy, carpet-like construction adds a comfortable touch.
Your BedRug tail gate mat is custom designed to fit your specific truck tailgate. And, if you match it with the BedRug Bed Mat, you get complete payload protection. Installation is a breeze with the included hook and loop fasteners. And BedRug takes this deal one step further by backing your Tailgate Mat with a Lifetime Warranty.
BedRug Tailgate Mat Customer Reviews
87 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Carol G (New Bloomfield, MO) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Apr 18, 2018 7:22 AM
This BedRug offers extreme protection and is super easy to install. Great product.
Reviewed by Bryce M (Austin, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-250 — Apr 18, 2018 6:37 AM
I like everything about it but...it needs 3 or 4 more velcro tabs to attach the middle of the mat to the tailgate. As it is, there are tabs at the top and bottom edges only.
Reviewed by Joseph S (Broadway, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-350 — Apr 14, 2018 8:54 AM
Very nice and easy to install. Really looks nice and have had a lot of nice comets. Does a good job at protecting the tailgate.
Reviewed by Edward R (LUMBERTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Chrysler Pacifica — Apr 07, 2018 4:53 PM
It is great for why I got it. I load push mowers and I didn't want to scratch up my tailgate.