- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Preserve your cargo area and keep your load in place with the BedTred Ultra Truck Bed Liner by BedRug
- New-and-improved system is a 4-piece zipped liner with .75” thick foam backing to resist water, mold and mildew damage – similar material to life jackets
- Proofed to withstand fading even under the brightest skies
- TPO composite materia offers superior dent-protection
- Anti-skid work surface prevents slippage – key when hauling more delicate payloads
- Cushioned, knee-friendly surface means you can spend time maneuvering gear at will in any position
- Installs eaasily using basic hand tools
- Custom-contoured fitment ensures a clean factory look
- Includes a foldable tailgate gap hinge
- Your BedRug Ultra BedTred Liner is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your truck can bear any burden, face any off-road onslaught and take a licking, but that doesn’t mean it has to look like a prizefighter headed into the championship round. There are plenty of ways to fortify its exterior and preserve its appearance, but most don’t stop to consider the truck bed when shopping for those parts. A top-notch BedTred Ultra Truck Bed Liner by BedRug acts as armor for your rig’s paneling and paint job, preventing cosmetic damage and keeping your load in place.
Sporting a .75” thick foam backing similar to the material used in life jackets, the BedTred Ultra Bed Liner is foolproof against the havoc caused by water, mold and mildew, and it’s been proofed to resist fading from brutal UV rays. The surface has also been textured to eliminate skipping, slipping and sliding, but it won’t tear up your knees when you need to get in there and move things around.
The BedRug Ultra BedTred Liner itself won’t go anywhere once installed. This 4-piece zipped liner connects easily thanks to a hook-and-loop system. It also includes a foldable gap hinge that won’t get in the way when you raise the tailgate. Your BedTred Ultra Truck Bed Liner is supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
BedTred Ultra Truck Bed Liner by BedRug Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dennis T (O FALLON, MO) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jul 26, 2017 6:00 AM
Install time was 45 to 1hr.with help from wife.overall very satisfied. Love the looks.
Reviewed by Cynthia G (ROCKFORD, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — May 09, 2017 1:58 AM
Was a pistol to get everything zipped together but biggest disappointment was that there were no provisions for for the truck bed lighting option the my truck has. I had to cut out areas in the liner to make it work-messy! They need punch out provisions in these areas with additional loop fasteners. As for the liner I like it better than the bed rug which I had in my previous 2011 F150.
Reviewed by Matthias W (Clawson, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jan 10, 2017 2:39 PM
Installation was pretty straight forward. The liner looks really good. Don't believe the commercial, the cargo still has to be tied down: not as slippery as plastic but your luggage still moves around. All in all I would buy it again.
Reviewed by Stan S (IDAHO FALLS, ID) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Nov 03, 2016 6:27 AM
I wasn't sure if I wanted the Ultra or the Carpet style bedrug. I am happy with the Ultra. It was easy to install, and it has the anti-slip surface. It seems easy to clean.