- Preserve your rig’s paint job by laying down the WeatherTech UnderLiner Truck Bed Liner Pad
- Sits between your drop-in liner and your truck bed floor, protecting against scrapes, scuffs and blemishes
- Custom made using digitally designed patterns for a perfect fit in your pickup
- Constructed from a semi-soft material that follows the contours of your payload
- Measures a mere .065” thick—it won’t interfere with the fit of your bed liner
- Also pairs perfectly with bed slides
- Your WeatherTech UnderLiner Truck Bed Liner Padding comes with a 3-Year Warranty
Drop-in bed liners are like armor plating for your payload, bearing the brunt of whatever you pack inside. Heaps of gravel, stacks of brick, piles of greenery—it's all kept safely away from the vulnerable painted metal of your bed. But below the surface, the liner's rough texture acts like sandpaper, scuffing away at your finish. Defend against hidden damage by laying down the WeatherTech UnderLiner Truck Bed Liner Padding.
Built to be a buffer against bumping and rubbing, the WeatherTech Under Liner rides right between your truck bed and bed liner. It's digitally designed and custom molded for a perfect wall-to-wall fit in your pickup, so every inch of your bed's floor is protected. And since the semi-soft UnderLiner Bed Liner Pad is just .065" thick, it won't throw off the fit of your bed liner.
Mounting your UnderLiner Truck Bed Pad is a breeze. Just lay it down in your bed, park your drop-in liner on top and you're ready to start hauling. And, it works great under truck bed slides, too. What's more, WeatherTech backs your UnderLiner Truck Bed Padding a 3-Year Warranty.
- The UnderLiner is made for placement under a rigid drop-in truck bed liner or bed slide only. Do not use or secure it without a liner or bed slide
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships Between 11/30 - 12/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.