- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your tailgate pristine with a Westin Tailgate Mat
- Constructed from 100% recycled heavyweight rubber
- Heat molded for a custom-fit to your year, make and model truck
- Ribbed, non-slip surface resists dents from shifting cargo
- Easy-to-install Tailgate Mats include all necessary hardware
- Westin Tailgate Mats are made in the USA
- Your Westin Tailgate Mat is backed by a 3-year warranty
Extend your truck bed protection and take it easy on your knees when you line your ride with a Westin Tailgate Mat. Designed to protect your tailgate from the potential damage caused by loading and hauling cargo, Westin Rubber Tailgate Mats also provide you with a forgiving, secure surface to crawl or step on.
Each Westin Tail Gate Mat is made from 100% recycled heavyweight rubber and is custom-molded to fit your specific year, make and model. Westin Tailgate Mats also feature a ribbed, non-slip surface that offers additional protection from dents and dings caused by shifting cargo.
Easy-to-install Westin Automotive Tailgate Protectors include all the necessary hardware you need for mounting and come backed by a 3-year warranty.
Westin Tailgate Mat Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by gary s (HOOSICK FALLS, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Sep 06, 2016 2:05 PM
I would dare say that this is a "universal fit" not a custom fit as described. A couple of the mounting holes do not line up on the tailgate ribs. I still like it and have no doubt of it's toughness and ability to protect my tailgate.
Reviewed by Brian G (FORT GRATIOT, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Feb 02, 2016 9:18 AM
The mat is very heavy the only thing I did not care for was the screws that came with it very cheap. I used stainless steel self tapers. It also is generic fit for any truck wish it would have been make specific. Also before installing leave inside laying flat until it warms up.
Reviewed by James E (Knox City, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Dec 22, 2015 4:34 PM
the mat is of good quality but needs to be about one inch wider. The indentions for the screws will not align with the raised part of the tailgate. Some of the screws are on the slope and do not set flat.
- westin truck bed liners
- cargo logic for trucks
- license2bling swarovski license plate
- lloyds clear floor mats
- chevrolet chrome accessories
- all weather floor mats bmw
- ford truck bed liners
- toyota tacoma rubber bed liner
- acura tl floor mats rubber
- chevy truck bed liners sale
- seats covers
- suv floor mats
- truck bra