- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- The Hauler Rack II makes hauling your gear a breeze
- Made from bright dipped anodized aluminum for durability and style
- Strong, yet much lighter than steel racks to save you gas
- Boasts a whopping 1200 lbs load capacity to carry heavy gear
- Legs adjust along the cross bar for a perfect fit
- Resists rust, corrosion and chipping for durability and long lasting looks
- Partially assembled bolt-together design means installation’s easy—some drilling required
- Fits most full-size, mid-size or small pickups
- Front side rails taper down
- Also available with the Hauler Racks Quick-Release Rear Crossbar Kit (Select in the Optional Accessories above)
- Made in the USA
- 1-year warranty against rust and corrosion; 30-day warranty on workmanship
For a durable truck rack without the gas-guzzling weight, choose the Hauler Rack II from Hauler Racks. Unlike bulky steel racks, the Hauler II is constructed from bright dipped anodized aluminum that weighs less. But don't think this rack is wimpy-it can handle up to 1200 lbs to carry even the heaviest of gear.
The Hauler Racks Hauler Rack II is made to fit most full-size, mid-size and small pickup trucks. Its legs adjust along the cross bar for added versatility. And, as a new feature for Hauler Racks, the Hauler Rack II's front side rails taper down.
What's more, the Hauler Rack II resists rust, corrosion and chipping for durability and long lasting good looks. Plus, its partially assembled bolt-together design makes it easy to install.
All Hauler Racks products are made in the USA and the Hauler Rack II is backed with a 30-day workmanship warranty and a 1-year warranty against rust and corrosion.
Hauler Racks Hauler Rack II Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tricia L (Duarte, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 25, 2015 8:16 PM
Bought this for my boyfriend for christmas and he loves it. I did a lot of price comparisons and shopping for truck racks. Yes I saw cheaper but the quality and weight it can distribute out did all the rest, by far.
Reviewed by Doug H (Milford, IA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-250 — Dec 29, 2014 8:35 PM
The rack shipped super fast. It is lightweight but remarkably sturdy. It is fairly easy to assemble and install. I think it is a good addition to our truck.
Reviewed by Paul K (Seattle, WA) — Jul 25, 2014 12:57 PM
Rack fit nicely and looks good on my Ford Ranger. Sales rep was very helpful when I had questions and found me the correct accessories I wanted.
Reviewed by Steven C (POWAY, CA) — Aug 08, 2013 1:56 PM
Excellent rack. Carried canoe and sailboat with no problems. Added pipe insulation to cross members and side supports to cut wind noise.
Ships By 8/01
- What Do You Drive?