- For two-story cargo storage, deck out your workhorse with the Adarac Truck Rack
- Custom sized for a sure fit, and works with any inside-mount tonneau cover.
- The perfect platform for hauling ladders, lumber, piping and more
- Your Adarac Truck Rack supports up to 500 lbs
- Rises 27" above the rail for most applications (30" above for Ford Super Duty)
- Simple, no-drill install in your stake pockets—won't block your Access tonneau or other inside-the-rails tonneaus (select vehicles may require light trimming of bed caps for proper fitment)
- Adjust the location of each crossbar along the rails
- Integrated tie-down rails for securing your loads
- Sturdy steel construction with an anti-rust powder coating
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Adarac Truck Rack is proudly made in the USA
- 1-year warranty
Transform your work truck into a double-decker cargo-hauling beast with the Adarac Truck Rack. Whether you're lugging ladders, lumber or piping down to the jobsite or toting your kayak down to the lake, the versatile Adarac Truck Rack carries it all in style—and, all without getting in the way of your inside-mount tonneau cover.
Never one-size-fits-all, your Adarac Truck Rack is custom sized for your rig. For even greater customization, you can adjust the location of the crossbars, spreading them out for big loads and squeezing them together for the small stuff. Each rack is wrought from choice steel for maximum durability and monstrous strength—500 lbs of strength, to be precise. And, the built-in tie-down rails make it easy to securely lash your load in place.
Forget about drilling or welding—your Adarac Truck Rack bolts directly into your stake pockets (some trucks may require minor cutting/trimming of bed caps). One wrench is all you need to install this tough truck rack. Because it sits on your bed, it leaves your payload open for all Access tonneau covers and other inside-the-rail truck lids. Plus, the crossbars rise above your roofline, making room for lengthy loads and keeping your rear view free and clear. 1-year warranty included.
Adarac Truck Rack Customer Reviews
42 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert G (BERLIN, NH) Reviewed for a 2009 GMC Sierra — Aug 13, 2016 4:51 PM
As an electrical contractor, I was looking for a ladder rack that was capable of allowing me to maintain the use of my tonneau cover to keep my other equipment dry. This was perfect and installed very easily! Great addition to my tool inventory
Reviewed by Edwin A (N. Plainfield, NJ) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — May 23, 2016 10:26 AM
The rack look good on the truck. It was very easy to assemble. Price is reasonable and the shipping was very quick. The only down side of the rack is the lack of accessories that are available for it. I wanted to purchase kyak racks for this and but the manufacturer does not offer them. I did locate some online from other retailers/
Reviewed by michael f (BLACKSTONE, MA) — Apr 11, 2016 3:46 AM
They were easy to install very sturdy and lots of places for tie downs. I think they will hold more than 500lbs based on the design however I have no need to try they are for my staging and it comes in at less than 500lbs which is the reason I bought them. Look great on the truck too!
Ships By 10/03
- What Do You Drive?