- For two-story cargo storage, deck out your workhorse with the Adarac Truck Rack
- Custom sized for a sure fit
- The perfect platform for hauling ladders, lumber, piping and more
- Your Adarac Truck Rack supports up to 500 lbs
- Rises 27" above the rail for most applications (30" above for Ford Super Duty)
- Simple, no-drill install in your stake pockets—won't block your Access tonneau or other inside-the-rails tonneaus
- Adjust the location of each crossbar along the rails
- Integrated tie-down rails for securing your loads
- Sturdy steel construction with an anti-rust powder coating
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Adarac Truck Racks is proudly made in the USA
- 1-year warranty
Transform your work truck into a double-decker cargo-hauling beast with the Adarac Truck Rack. Whether you're lugging ladders, lumber or piping down to the jobsite or toting your kayak down to the lake, the versatile Adarac Truck Rack carries it all in style—and, all without getting in the way of your tonneau cover.
Never one-size-fits-all, your Adarac Truck Rack is custom sized for your rig. For even greater customization, you can adjust the location of the crossbars, spreading them out for big loads and squeezing them together for the small stuff. Each rack is wrought from choice steel for maximum durability and monstrous strength—500 lbs of strength, to be precise. And, the built-in tie-down rails make it easy to securely lash your load in place.
Forget about drilling or welding—your Adarac Truck Rack bolts directly into your stake pockets. One wrench is all you need to install this tough truck rack. Because it sits on your bed, it leaves your payload open for all Access tonneau covers and other inside-the-rail truck lids. Plus, the crossbars rise above your roofline, making room for lengthy loads and keeping your rear view free and clear. 1-year warranty included.
Adarac Truck Rack Customer Reviews
32 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Cha Pao V (Esko, MN) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jul 24, 2015 9:10 AM
The truck rack works fine with our 2014 silverado 1500 crew cab. Set up took awhile and my husband YouTube how to install. You have to take off the tail lights to tighten the bolts on. Although to carry a canoe on the rack we still need a crossbar over the cab because our 17 foot canoe touches the cab. We didn't have time to buy the cross bar system so we used foam canoe blocks.
Reviewed by Rodney S (Cleves, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jul 12, 2015 12:03 PM
Works great with our two kayaks , install is easy 30min deal. *NOTE* don't use supplied shims , not needed and slight rattle going down the road .
Reviewed by Daniel R (Stevensville, MT) — Jun 30, 2015 8:22 PM
I bought this rack to carry a canoe on my 2012 F-150. The workmanship was spot on and everything went together in about an hour. Thus is one beefy rack that fit my needs perfectly.
Reviewed by Thomas G (MAPLEWOOD, MN) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Jun 30, 2015 4:57 AM
This rack is VERY easy to install. It fits on the back of my 2011 Silverado with my tonneau cover no problem. I bought this to transport my stand up paddle boards and it works great. Great product. Great price.
- Ships By 8/04
- What Do You Drive?