- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Transform your truck’s bed into a double-decker transporting machine with a Hauler Racks Utility Truck Rack
- Custom sized for a true fit on your year, make and model pickup
- The heavy-duty Aluminum Hauler Rack carries up to 1200 lbs
- Hauler Racks constructs your Utility Truck Rack from anodized T6 aluminum—strong as steel yet lighter and more resistant to rust
- Modular, bolt-together design means you won’t have to worry about stress cracks on welded joints
- Mounts right to your truck’s bed rails for fast installation and easy removal
- Hauler Racks Utility Truck Racks come with galvanized and stainless steel hardware for greater rust protection
- Mounts securely to your bed rails—drilling required
- Made in the USA
- Backed by a 1-year warranty against rust
Time is money. If you have to make multiple trips to and from the jobsite because your pickup can't hold all your gear, then profits are slipping through your fingertips. With a Hauler Racks Utility Truck Rack mounted to your truck, you'll have room to spare and strength enough to haul over a short ton: up to 1200 lbs.
From full-size ladders to copper piping, a Hauler Racks Utility Truck Rack provides the perfect platform for carrying all the long stuff. Each one boasts a cab-covering cantilever, maximizing every possible square inch of your rig's roof space. Plus, Hauler Racks leave your truck's payload wide-open for transporting all your loose stuff.
Hauler Racks Utility Truck Racks are engineered with an intense backbone. This contractor-grade Heavy-Duty Hauler Rack can handle 1200 lbs. Made in the USA from rust-proof anodized aluminum with galvanized and stainless steel hardware. Plus, Hauler Racks covers your Utility Truck Rack with a 1-year warranty against rust.
Hauler Racks Utility Truck Rack Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Colin W (SAN ANSELMO, CA) Reviewed for a 1999 Dodge Ram — Apr 08, 2015 5:22 PM
These things are a complete waste of money if you plan on hauling lumber. They'd work great for a kayak or surf board, but don't buy these if you want to haul anything heavy. It says max load 1,200 lb/s but I thought it was gonna bust when I loaded 300lbs of lumber. And when I was assembling the racks, using a 1/2" ratchet, I managed to snap a bolt. The pathetic quality of this thing would be laughable if I didn't spend so much money on it. Again though, if your hauling light you'll be fine.
Reviewed by Jacob S (EAU CLAIRE, WI) — Mar 25, 2015 5:22 AM
The Rack was easy to install and very light weight. The noise going down the road created by wind turbulence was only noticeable at at 60 mph and above, even then not as bad as some other racks on the market. There were 2 downsides in my opinion. First, I didn't like using the lags provided for anchoring to the truck bed rails. I know there are better fasteners available. Second, it would be an excellent feature to have the rear cross bar removable.
Reviewed by David H (Raymond, ME) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy S10 Pickup — Nov 03, 2014 9:11 AM
I seriously feel that with a minimal investment of time and energy that the air drag generated noise of this could be drastically reduced to a tolerable level.
Reviewed by Paul P (SEATTLE, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Oct 16, 2013 6:03 AM
The rack is well constructed and easily assembled. It takes 1-2 hours to install and needs 2 people. Instructions are well written and fasteners fit in all holes.
Reviewed by Rick O (Cataumet, MA) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — Apr 25, 2012 10:01 AM
top quality product, with excellent service @ auto anything. and if u have to deal with hauler racks direct, they are beyond ready to help. they made me custom pieces & sent fairly quick. all around very satisfied!