- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Convert your rooftop into a heavy-duty hauling machine with a Hauler Racks Utility Van Rack
- This full-length rack carries up to 1200 lbs
- Perfect for ladders, piping, lumber, and other oversized materials
- Hauler Racks constructs your Utility Van Rack from anodized aluminum—as strong as steel yet weights less and has superior rust resistance
- Goes together using galvanized and stainless steel hardware for enhanced corrosion protection
- Hauler Racks Utility Van Racks feature 2 mounting methods: a permanent rooftop mount or a removable side drip-well fit—both require drilling
- Available for both full-size vans and mini-vans
- Made in the USA
- Hauler Racks backs your Utility Van Rack with a 1-year warranty against rust
Like the flight deck on an aircraft carrier, the rooftop of your van is the perfect platform for staging your work gear. Of course, you need a solid rack for holding on to your stuff, or else it will shoot off into the bushes the first time you round a corner. With a Hauler Racks Utility Van Rack mounted up top, you get a heavy-duty holster for ladders, drywall, rebar, and any other oversized equipment.
Forget about bulky steel racks that wear down your shocks and leave your rig sagging. Hauler Racks Utility Van Racks are built from premium anodized aluminum. They're just as strong as steel, yet far lighter in weight and more resistant to rust. In fact, this contractor-grade van rack will shoulder up to 1200 lbs without breaking a sweat.
For greater installation flexibility, Hauler Racks Utility Van Racks can bolt directly to your roof for a permanent fit, or attach to side drip wells for a removable mount. Plus, Hauler Racks Utility Van Racks are available for both full-size and mini-vans. Made in the USA. 1-year warranty against rust.
- Drilling required
Hauler Racks Utility Van Rack Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gary G (POWAY, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Econoline — Nov 12, 2013 1:11 PM
Well packaged and arrived quickly. I had to deburr many pre-drilled holes. All pieces were included. Biggest disappointment is the 'E' brackets cannot be installed above front doors, where they should. They are too thick and the door won't open/close. I am going to relocate one of the crossbars back about 6" as it looks like the brackets won't interfere with the sliding door. Hopefully that will do the trick. Strange that I am first on to find this design error...
Reviewed by Mike S (VISTA, CA) — Nov 12, 2013 6:14 AM
These racks where designed for the old style drip wells and roof. My 2012 Chevy van was a nightmare to fit, I had to trim and reseal the factory sealent on the drip well for one thing. Then shorten and redrill the arm pieces that connect to the footing. It fits correctly now but I am sure I voided the warranty. Modern vans have a flatter more streamlined roof profile, they need to redesign these