Hauler Racks Universal Cap Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 11/24
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Don a Hauler Racks Universal Cap Rack and maximize your pickup’s carrying capacity
- 2 styles available for hauling either 300 lbs or 600 lbs
- Side-mount Cap Racks have arms that pivot 60° and 90° to fit flat and angled camper shells
- Top-Mount Cap Racks use pivoting feet that adjust to your cap’s contours
- Hauler Racks Universal Cap Racks are constructed from anodized aluminum for the strength of steel without the rust risks and added weight
- Includes 4 load secure posts that adjust to the shape of your freight
- Made in the USA
- Hauler Racks covers your Universal Cap Rack with a 1-year rust warranty
When you need room to roll to the jobsite with oversized materials, a Hauler Racks Universal Cap Rack gives you tons of space. Lengthy ladders, huge pipes, rough-cut fence posts-your Universal Cap Rack can bear almost any burden. It comes in 2 styles rated to carry either 300 lbs or 600 lbs of your freight.
Gone are the days of rusty, bulky steel racks. Hauler Racks builds your Universal Cap Rack from pure anodized aluminum. This miracle metal delivers the strength of steel yet greatly resists rust and won't stress your suspension with its weight. What's more, this rack installs using galvanized and stainless steel hardware for an extra defense against corrosion.
When Hauler Racks says that their Cap Rack is universal, they truly mean it. You can choose between 2 mounting options to work with almost any flat-top camper shell. The side-mounted rack's arms pivot to 60° and 90° angles to work with straight or angled caps, and the top-mount rack's feet pivot to conform to your cap's shape. Best of all, both types are made in the USA and are backed by a 1-year rust warranty.
- Some drilling required
Hauler Racks Universal Cap Rack Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Allen N (FORT MYERS, FL) — Jul 09, 2014 7:22 AM
Super fast delivery. Sent rack to the paint shop and had it painted black. Installation was a cake walk. Quaility materials although stainless steel hardware from the manufacture. ( save me a trip to the hardware store ). The foot plate for the top mount rack could have been larger than the rack base plate. Overall 99 percent A+...... THANKS Autoanything
Reviewed by James E (RICHLAND CENTER, WI) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Ranger — Jul 04, 2014 4:13 AM
This rack is heavy enough but not too heavy. It looks good and was easy to install. I am very happy with the money spent.
Reviewed by John S (BERLIN, PA) — Aug 13, 2013 12:46 PM
Rack was as advertised, assembled and installed in less than an hour in the rain no less. works well for hauling canoe, haven't had a chance to use it for heavier loads yet.