- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- INNO Truck Rack Stays are the innovative, simple and effective way to carry your gear
- Conveniently carries equipment above your truck bed, leaving more room for cargo
- Lightweight design won’t drag down your fuel economy like other racks
- Choose from 2 styles: RT101 for standard pickups and RT102 for pickups with c-channel track systems
- Requires a pair of INNO crossbars
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Haul your skis, bikes, cargo bags and surfboards while still leaving room in your pickup bed. Impossible? Not if you have INNO Truck Rack Stays. This truck sport rack carries your gear above your truck bed, leaving more space open for precious cargo.
INNO Truck Rack Stays are innovative and simple. They're constructed from hardy materials, yet boast a lightweight design that won't drag down fuel economy like heavy racks do. And, they're easy to install on virtually any truck bed.
Choose your INNO Truck Rack Stays from 2 styles: one for standard pickups and the other for pickups with c-channel track systems. A pair of INNO crossbars is required for mounting cargo carriers, ski racks and more. Security locks included. Backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
INNO Truck Rack Stays Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kim H (Carlsbad, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tundra — Jul 06, 2017 10:19 AM
I needed a roof rack system that would fit my 2006 Tundra Double Cab. After hours of searching, the Inno was the only real solution. The design is good, the quality of parts is very good, the fitment to the 2006 door frames is excellent. The Inno's are not the most aesthetically designed racks but for a easily removable system they are the only true solution for Gen ! Tundras.
Reviewed by Eduardo N (Austin, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Sep 10, 2015 8:28 PM
I was a bit skeptical about getting this item due to it being about 100 less then the Yakima (figured the quality would be bad)... Glad I got it. Worked like a charm. Super easy to install. Use it to carry to mountain bikes and a cargo box when going camping. perfect for our needs. Doesn't have a lock but we don't use it to carry items around town, only on camping trips.