INNO Truck Rack Stays
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/26 - 12/30
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- INNO Truck Rack Stays are the innovative, simple and effective way to carry your gear
- Conveniently carries equipment above your truck bed, leaving more room for cargo
- Lightweight design won’t drag down your fuel economy like other racks
- Choose from 2 styles: RT101 for standard pickups and RT102 for pickups with c-channel track systems
- Requires a pair of INNO crossbars
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Haul your skis, bikes, cargo bags and surfboards while still leaving room in your pickup bed. Impossible? Not if you have INNO Truck Rack Stays. This truck sport rack carries your gear above your truck bed, leaving more space open for precious cargo.
INNO Truck Rack Stays are innovative and simple. They're constructed from hardy materials, yet boast a lightweight design that won't drag down fuel economy like heavy racks do. And, they're easy to install on virtually any truck bed.
Choose your INNO Truck Rack Stays from 2 styles: one for standard pickups and the other for pickups with c-channel track systems. A pair of INNO crossbars is required for mounting cargo carriers, ski racks and more. Security locks included. Backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
INNO Truck Rack Stays Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steve P (Glenview, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Explorer — Nov 25, 2014 7:20 AM
Bought a INNO Rack originally for a 2008 Caddy SRX. It worked out great. I purchased a rack upgrade for a 2015 Ford Explorer. I'm very happy with the rack system. I will recommend it to everyone.
Reviewed by M (Medina, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Apr 08, 2014 6:38 AM
I am very happy with it. I modified it to go over my tonneau cover. Very clean look. :)))
Reviewed by Alex S (Ashland, OR) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 05, 2014 8:22 PM
Fast shipping but product was missing end caps. Took a while to get them. Overall a solid product. Going to add a roof basket to it