- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Tonneau Rack works with your over-the-rail soft tonneau to boost carrying capacity
- Perfect for recreational or industrial use
- Unique design lets you roll up the tonneau to access your truck bed without removing the rack
- Boasts a stellar 300 lb load capacity to carry your gear for work or play
- Made from bright dipped anodized aluminum for durability and style
- Partially assembled bolt-together design makes installation a cinch
- Crossbars are easy to adjust or remove to accommodate a variety of racks and cargo baskets
- Upper and lower T-slots provide flexible mounting options
- Resists rust, corrosion and chipping
- Quick and easy installation
- Black powder coat finish
- Comes with 2 Powder coated aluminum cross bars, 2 Powder coated aluminum rails with clamps, 4 Powder coated stainless steel uprights, stainless steel hardware kit and sealant kit
- Choose between Sport or Utility models to fit your needs— whether you're hauling surfboards to the beach or ladders to the jobsite, there's a Tonneau Rack to suit your lifestyle
- Patent pending
- Also available with the Hauler Racks Quick-Release Rear Crossbar Kit (Select in the Optional Accessories above)
- Made in the USA
- 1-year warranty against rust and corrosion
Need a quality rack that works with your soft tonneau? Then the Hauler Racks Tonneau Rack is right for you. This tonneau rack couples with your over-the-rail soft tonneau for maximum carrying capacity at work or at play.
The Hauler Racks Tonneau Rack's unique design lets you haul tools, bikes, camping gear and more, all while granting quick access to the cargo in your bed. It boasts a stellar 300 lb load capacity that handles almost anything you throw its way. Plus, its upper and lower T-slots and adjustable crossbars accommodate a variety of racks and cargo baskets.
What's more, the Hauler Racks Tonneau Rack is made from bright dipped anodized aluminum and finished in a cool black powder coat. It's tough enough to resist rust, corrosion and chipping so it always looks good.
The Tonneau Rack comes with everything you need, including 2 crossbars, 2 rails, 4 uprights and stainless steel hardware. Choose between Sport and Utility models. Made in the USA. 30-day workmanship warranty. 1-year warranty against rust and corrosion.
- Compatible Tonneau Covers Include: Berlin Snap, Berlin Hinge, Downey SST, Downey SE, Downey Top Spin, Downey LTD, Extang Classic, Extang Black Max, Extang Saber, LeBra Roll Up, LeBra Top Mount, Lund Genesis Snap, Lund Genesis Seal and Peel, Tonneau Master Slant-Side, Tonneau Master Hinge Slant-Side, Truxedo Truxport
Hauler Racks Tonneau Rack Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Shane L (Indianapolis, IN) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — May 29, 2013 9:18 AM
I purchased a 2011 Sierra than already had a Truxedo on it. While needing a ladder rack, I thought I would have to dispose of the truxedo in order to get a ladder rack. That was until I found the Hauler racks (utility rack). It's been a perfect solution! The racks are sturdy, and were easy to assemble. I'm pleased with my rack / tonneau cover combo! Highly recommend.
Reviewed by William B (Franconia, NH) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Dakota — Jun 24, 2012 6:24 AM
I was looking for a rack that would work with a tonneau cover. This rack is made to do so. It is very well built; and strong. It went together easily and once "I got the picture," was simple. Stainless hardware is top rate. I like that they included extra hardware to ensure compatibility with my tonneau (Extang Black Max). I would like to have had the rack have adjustable height, but I may just purchase the taller supports. Bottom line, I like it; makes the truck look sharp as well.
Reviewed by Robert L (Brandon, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 09, 2012 12:43 PM
After realizing this rack could not be installed I called the manufacturer and they confirmed that the rack is not made for a 2012 Tacoma do to the composite bed not designed to hold weight. Having said that I dont plan to carry any significant weight and can fabricate some new clamps that really only act as a secondary fastener to the truck bed. Manufacturer support was excellent as was the overall build quality of the product. It was just not designed for this truck as the site would have you believe.