- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For two-story cargo storage, deck out your workhorse with the Adarac Truck Rack
- Custom sized for a sure fit, and works with any inside-mount tonneau cover.
- The perfect platform for hauling ladders, lumber, piping and more
- Your Adarac Truck Rack supports up to 500 lbs
- Rises 27" above the rail for most applications (30" above for Ford Super Duty)
- Simple, no-drill install in your stake pockets—won't block your Access tonneau or other inside-the-rails tonneaus (select vehicles may require light trimming of bed caps for proper fitment)
- Adjust the location of each crossbar along the rails
- Integrated tie-down rails for securing your loads
- Sturdy steel construction with an anti-rust powder coating
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Adarac Truck Rack is proudly made in the USA
- 1-year warranty
Transform your work truck into a double-decker cargo-hauling beast with the Adarac Truck Rack. Whether you're lugging ladders, lumber or piping down to the jobsite or toting your kayak down to the lake, the versatile Adarac Truck Rack carries it all in style—and, all without getting in the way of your inside-mount tonneau cover.
Never one-size-fits-all, your Adarac Truck Rack is custom sized for your rig. For even greater customization, you can adjust the location of the crossbars, spreading them out for big loads and squeezing them together for the small stuff. Each rack is wrought from choice steel for maximum durability and monstrous strength—500 lbs of strength, to be precise. And, the built-in tie-down rails make it easy to securely lash your load in place.
Forget about drilling or welding—your Adarac Truck Rack bolts directly into your stake pockets (some trucks may require minor cutting/trimming of bed caps). One wrench is all you need to install this tough truck rack. Because it sits on your bed, it leaves your payload open for all Access tonneau covers and other inside-the-rail truck lids. Plus, the crossbars rise above your roofline, making room for lengthy loads and keeping your rear view free and clear. 1-year warranty included.
ADARAC Truck Rack Customer Reviews
52 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joel B (LIBERTYVILLE, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Mar 22, 2018 5:36 AM
Easy to put together, very strong. Paint not the best so it needs to be touched up in spots. Be overall a great deal.
Reviewed by bruce s (HICKORY HILLS, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Mar 20, 2018 4:07 PM
Looks good, easy to install, great price. I can take the uprights off with ease when not in use. Only drawback is with a g2 bakflip, you can't open the last panel all the way. That's ok with me.
Reviewed by Michael H (ELM GROVE, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Aug 09, 2017 12:41 PM
Great rack for the price. Just needed it to carry a canoe, so didn't want to spend too much. Very sturdy design, and easy to install. If you don't care about the rails on the bed, it can be taken off without removing the tail lights.