- Guard against damaging impacts with an Aries Headache Rack
- Solid frame construction from 1"W x 2"H high-strength carbon steel tubing
- Full-length louvers block direct sunlight for a cooler cab and protection against loose cargo
- Available for most full-size pickup trucks—compatible with cross-bed tool boxes
- Semi-gloss black powder coat finish resists scratches, chips, rust and UV-damage
- Bolts directly to the walls of your truck bed with included installation hardware
- Your Aries Headache Rack is backed by a 3-year warranty on the black powder coat finish
A sudden stop can quickly transform a 2x4 from being a part of your payload into a dangerous projectile. Keep your lengthy cargo in its place, and safely away from your rear window, with an Aries Headache Rack.
Constructed from solid carbon steel with a tubular design, this high-strength Aries Headache Truck Rack is made for most full-size pickup trucks. The Aries Truck Cab Headache Rack features full-length louvers that not only block direct sunlight from entering your cab, but they offer another durable layer of protection against loose cargo.
Offering rugged good looks and added durability, Aries Headache Racks are finished with a semi-gloss black powder coat to resist scratches, chips, rust and UV-damage. Your Aries Truck Cab Headache Rack is easy to install using the included bolt-on hardware and comes backed by a 3-year warranty on the black powder coat finish.
Aries Headache Rack Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Michael M (MYRTLE BEACH, SC) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Jul 06, 2016 4:38 PM
The rack I purchased was very easy to install the only thing I have a concern with is weather the bolts will rust or not
Ships Between 12/05 - 12/07
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.