- Simplest, most affordable way to transport lengthy materials without scratching and marring truck cabs or hanging loads off the back of the vehicle's tailgate
- The easy, safe, professional way to pack along ladders, piping, lumber, kayaks and other freight up to 12’ long
- Universally designed to work with any workhorse pickup
- Designed by a Fire Captain and built from durable, lightweight polyurethane to survive life on the road
- The feet are coated in rubber to gently grip your cab and protect your paint
- Its textured contact area measures 25” wide and supports up to 200 lbs
- No permanent mounting needed—it sits on your roof and stays put by the force of your load
- Comes with a polyester tie-down strap that stores right inside your cabRak
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
Back in the day, contractors, painters and handymen had two options for hauling oversized freight without dropping the tailgate. They could either spend a pretty penny on an overhead rack, or they could risk permanent body damage by propping their gear against a wadded up beach towel on their roofs. Fortunately, there's a safer, simpler way to move long loads: pack it all against the cabRak Removable Ladder Rack.
From lumber and ladders to kayaks and cross-country skis, the cabRak Truck Rack is the perfect companion for workday jobs and weekend getaways. Just set it on your roof, lean your lengthy freight against it, and snug everything down with the tie down strap stored inside the cabRac Ladder Rack. When the work is done, simply pop it off and pack it away, leaving your roof free of dings, scratches and dents.
Whether you're driving a modern Tacoma or a classic F-150, the universal cabRack Ladder Rack works with any open-bed truck. It's molded from hard-wearing polyurethane, sports a 25"-wide contact area and has rubber-clad feet. What's more, your cabRac Ladder Rack comes complete with a 1-year warranty.
- Maximum load weight of 200 lbs
- Maximum load length of 12 ft.
CabRak Removable Ladder Rack Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Roger M (RIO RANCHO, NM) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 11, 2014 9:24 PM
Seemed like a great deal versus buying a ladder rack at $450+. First time out, got wind below it and fell off into the bed. The ladder crashed on the cab and left two dents on my brand new truck. Going to cost $160 to fix the dents. May not be ideal for my Tacoma!!
Reviewed by Ty K (Kerrville, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Canyon — Jun 08, 2014 4:06 PM
So far I've used the rack to haul ladders and then some 2 x 4 lumber. It worked just like the ad said. I'm pleased that I do not have to install a permanent headache rack on this truck.
CabRak Removable Ladder Rack
The current product is out of stock.
Click Ladder Racks to view related products
- Ships Between 1/05 - 1/07
There are no customer reviews for this product
- cabrak truck racks & van racks
- dee zee ladder racks
- trac system truck tool boxes
- truck ladder racks folding
- truck rack mazda
- deezee fj ladder install
- toyota cover & rack
- toyota tundra truck rack
- dodge dakota ladder racks
- tacoma cap rack
- car roof carriers
- custom floor mats for trucks
- auto chrome accessories