- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Guard your glass with the Dee Zee Truck Cab Rack
- Custom-sized to pair with your particular pickup
- Stands between your cargo and rear window, deflecting direct hits for safer travels
- Built in two styles—octagonal aluminum tubing with a mesh guard or square steel tubing with louvers
- Pair your Front Rack with an optional Rear Rack, and your Cab Rack becomes a handy ladder rack
- Comes with a pair of tie-down mounts that work with the integrated channel system
- Designed to bolt securely to your stake pockets
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Dee Zee Cab Rack is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on aluminum or a 3-year warranty on steel
When your payload is packed sky-high with building materials, furniture or a couple of dirt bikes, better watch out—your back window is at real risk of getting cracked if anything shifts unexpectedly. Instead of crossing your fingers every time you make a run with a full load, defend your glass with the Dee Zee Cab Rack.
Burly enough for the hardest haulers, your Dee Zee Headache Rack is born to take a beating. You can choose from two different options—an aluminum rack made from octagonal tubing with a mesh guard or a steel rack made from square tubing with louvers. Both are equipped with an onboard channel system, so you can use the included tie-downs to secure oversized freight.
The DeeZee Headache Rack also doubles as a tough ladder rack when you add the optional aluminum Rear Rack, making it easy to lug long gear overhead. Both the front and rear DeeZee Headache Racks bolt into your stake pockets for a simple, secure install. Plus, your DeeZee Cab Rack is built with pride in the USA and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on aluminum racks or a 3-year warranty on steel racks.
Dee Zee Cab Rack Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by John M (Kellogg, MN) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Mar 22, 2017 3:41 AM
Fitment on the Dee Zee rack was perfect. The ease of installation was a breeze. Rack has a beautiful powder coat finish. I waited for about three months as it was on back order. It was well worth the wait. I would buy again. Thanks for a well made product.!!!
- dee zee truck racks & van racks
- pace edwards contractor
- st suspension speedtech springs
- taxor corvette watches
- ford van accessories
- honda all weather floor mats
- chevy grille guards
- 2011 toyota tundra dash cover
- silverado truck rack
- truck rack 2013 tundra
- truck bed rails caps
- roof mounted luggage carrier
- seats cover