Invis-A-Rack Truck Bed Rack by Dee Zee
- Ships Between 1/27 - 1/29
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Transform your truck from daily driver to workhorse with the Invis-A-Rack Truck Bed Rack by Dee Zee
- Ingenious design folds from your truck's bed rails into a ladder rack and back in minutes
- Fold it out when you need it; fold it back when you don't
- Transports lumber, ladders, canoes, kayaks—anything a ladder rack hauls—but this one folds away
- When folded, the Invis-A-Rack's profile rises a scant 3" over your bed rails
- Shoulders a whopping 500 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Crafted from 6000-series structural aluminum with a durable black powder coat finish
- Easy installation—clamps right to your truck's bed rails (Download Installation Instructions)
- Saves fuel by collapsing and eliminating wind drag when not in use
- The only truck rack that works with fifth-wheel trailers and truck bed tents without removal
- Proudly crafted in the USA
- Includes 4 main housings, 2 storage boxes (7” on short bed model - 27” on 8’ long bed model) and 8 bed rail clamps
- Your Invis-A-Rack Truck Bed Rack by Dee Zee is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Ladder racks are great for the workday, not so great for the date night. The Invis-A-Rack Truck Bed Rack by Dee Zee readies your rig for both. When you pick up your stuff, the Invis-A-Rack instantly folds out to bear the load-when you pick up your date, it stays hidden away.
There when you need, gone when you don't, Invis-A-Rack takes your truck from invisible to invaluable in an instant. Once set up, Invis-A-Rack bears up to 500 lbs of lumber, ladders, canoes, kayaks-you name it. Then, when the job's done, the rack tucks neatly away, rising only 3 inches over your bed rails.
Proudly made in the USA, the Invis-A-Rack Truck Bed Rack by Dee Zee is crafted from structural aluminum for strength, and finished with a durable black powder coat to beat the elements. And what's more, Dee Zee backs your folding ladder rack with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks equipped with channel down the interior wall of the bed (i.e. Nissan Titan) may not work with the Invis-A-Rack.
- Invis-A-Rack Truck Bed Rack by Dee Zee does not work with tonneau covers and other bed covers.
Invis-A-Rack Truck Bed Rack by Dee Zee Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert G (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Mar 30, 2014 8:58 PM
I purchased this rack two weeks ago. I installed it easily (2 hours) and it is secure on the top of my new 2013 truck bed rail. Two end caps were cracked so I called the customer service number on the instruction manual. I reached a live person the first time and they overnighted the parts to me. The rails were wrapped 2 to a pack labeled right & left. They did not go on correctly. I realized the packs were miss marked and switched them. They went on fine. The rack looks and works great.
Reviewed by Thomas B (Elkton, MD) Reviewed for a 2014 Lexus RX 330 — May 14, 2013 5:04 AM
I wanted a rack that you could dismantle quickly so I could use my truck in parking garages. The Invis-a-Rack solved that problem. It stores in a compact frame on top of the bed rails. It only takes a couple of minutes to pull out and extend the supports and connecting rails. When you are finished hauling your material the rails and supports quickly return to the bed rail box. With the rack stored away I can fit into parking garages and my gas mileage is not affected.
Reviewed by John S (NORTH EAST, MD) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Mar 05, 2013 2:56 PM
Over all a great idea and design. I have large hands and find it a bit difficult to get the snap buttons to release. One of the center (bungy boxes) was missing alot of paint but they sent me a replacement box. These went on a 2013 F-150 4X4. It has a tall box so the racks are about a foot over the the cab. It would be nice if they were custom fitted to be normal rack hight.Other than that I love no wind drag when they are down, and don't look bad either.
Reviewed by Gavin G (Naalehu, HI) — Jun 17, 2011 9:44 PM
Best money I have ever spent on a truck accessory. It's there when I need it, and out of the way when I don't. Solid construction and an innovative design set these truck racks apart from the rest. Simple installation and great product support add to the value of the Invisarack. If you need overhead racks but don't like the look of always having them on, the Invisarack can't be beat.