- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Defend your rear window while lighting up your six with a Go Industries Heavy Duty Lighted Headache Rack
- Employs heavy-duty 6”L x 2”W steel tube on the top, with 2”L x 2”W steel tubes for the bottom and vertical uprights
- 24”L x 3”W foot lends even more strength to your setup – you can mount a toolbox right on top
- Equipped with four LED lights – 2 red, 2 white – to signal when you’re reversing
- Detailed DYI instructions included for step-by-step installation and wiring
- Available in a durable, rust-free black or white powder coat finish
- Your Go Industries HD Lighted Headache Rack carries a 3-year warranty
When you’re transporting a precious or even precarious payload, sudden stops and jolts can cause just as much damage to your back window as the items themselves. Put down the Ibuprophen – and the checkbook – by outfitting your truck with a trusty, built-tough Go Industries HD Lighted Headache Rack.
Engineered specifically to keep your cargo safely in place, and away from your rear window, the Go Industries Heavy Duty Lighted Headache is durably constructed from solid steel to fit most full-size pickups. Measuring 6”L x 2” W across the top, 2”L x 2”W across the bottom and vertically, with a 24”L x 3”W foot, this high-strength headache rack also comes with four bright LED lights to give those behind you plenty of time to brake.
Your Go Industries Heavy Duty Headache Rack with Lights installs easily and is available in your choice of semi-gloss black or white powder coated finishes or to resist corrosion. It comes backed by a 3-year warranty.