- Rack up your rig in minutes with the Great Day Rapid Rack Truck Bed Rack
- When the job is done, the Rapid Rack removes fast and easy
- Shoulders loads weighing up to a whopping 200 lbs
- Crafted from 1.5” aircraft-grade aluminum—strong, rustproof and weighs 24 lbs
- Finished with a super-tough black powder coat
- Measures 28.25” tall and adjusts to fit full size truck beds between 62” – 65” wide
- Includes necessary mounting hardware to easily install
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Great Day Rapid Rack Truck Bed Rack is backed by a 2-year warranty
Work trucks are great for a day at work—not so great for a night out on the town. Sure, that lumber rack impresses your buddies at the jobsite. But, your best gal just wonders why you installed a set of monkey bars on your truck. So, get the Great Day Rapid Rack Truck Bed Rack so you can rack up for work and rack down for fun.
Installing to your truck bed stake pockets with fast-action toggle bolts, the Rapid Rack sets up quickly when it's time to haul. Then when the work is done, it breaks down and goes away just as fast. And, since each rack weighs only 24 lbs, it won't wreck your back when you're putting it up or taking it down.
Great Day crafts your Rapid Rack Truck Rack from aircraft-grade 1.5" aluminum with a rugged black powder coat finish. It measures 28.25" tall and adjusts to fit most beds measuring between 62" – 65" wide, so it's sure to fit your rig. Even better, Great Day makes it in the USA and backs your Rapid Rack Truck Bed Rack with a 2-year warranty.
Great Day Rapid Rack Truck Bed Rack Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by David R (Castro Valley, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 10, 2013 10:06 AM
I've decided to keep the truck rack although it does not attach to the truck bed walls in the manner indicated. There is no place for the toggle bolts to be attached in the truck bed walls. I've drilled holes through the plastic cover into the sheet metal so I can use lag screws to secure the rack to the truck bed walls. Not the most secure way of doing things. It would appear there needs to be a better system developed to attach the rack to the truck My 2008 Tacoma is a 4x4 double cab.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 6/27 - 6/29