- Reinforce your work rig and make life a little easier with a ProZ Truck Bed Rack
- Built from heavy-duty steel tubing to support up to 1,000 lbs
- No drilling required when installed with J-hooks, permanent hardware included as well
- Truck Rack is adjustable to fit both long and short bed models
- Includes rear hand grabs to stabilize each step into your bed and air dam to reduce wind noise
- Rear crossbar can be removed from the ProZ Truck Rack for easier access
- Your ProZ Truck Rack is backed by a 3-year warranty
After a long day of work out in the sun, the last thing you’ll want to be doing is strategically placing your work equipment into a bare bed only to have them banging against each other due to lack of space. The ProZ Truck Bed Rack is a simple solution to safely transporting your equipment to and from the work site while saving you a significant amount of time and energy each day.
Each ProZ Truck Rack is constructed from mega-durable steel tubing and is engineered with adjustable bars. Cumbersome equipment is easily hauled from point A to point B with the convenience of a wind noise-reducing air dam, the option to remove or permanently install the rack, a removable rear bar and hand grabs for stability. The 1,000 lb load-bearing capacity is a plus as well with the rack weighing a mere 40 lbs.
Ditch the hassle of tossing your equipment in and out of your work rig and install a new ProZ Truck Bed Rack today – backed by a 3-year warranty.
ProZ Truck Rack Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lendon P (SHOW LOW, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Titan — Saturday at 7:43 AM
Instructions are vegue to say the least!front cross bar bolt holes were off by 3/4 of a inch and had to be longated for the holes to line up with the bolts.Also the brace plates that hold the two units together don't line up with each other they are 2 inch of on one side.
Reviewed by Zeb G (West Jefferson, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Oct 19, 2017 5:17 AM
Our company will be using the Truck Rack for a Plumbing Pipe Rack application... Rack is well built and easy to install... Seems to be very sturdy...
Reviewed by Jerry A T (GARDENA, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Sep 01, 2017 8:49 AM
Need to improve the two couplings. After installing the rack and we loaded about 400 pounds on the rack it came apart when we were delivering our order. What we did was drill 2 hole in the coupling and through each pipe this now holds the two pipes together. If you want to see a picture please e-mail at Jthomas@cethomas.net. Or call Jerry Thomas at 310 323-6730 x 402
- Save 20% Use Promo Code PZTR20
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/12 - 12/14