- Load up your work truck with the ultimate utility of a Smittybilt Contractors Rack
- Made from heavy-gauge 2" tubing with gusseted corners for added strength
- Fully-adjustable to fit most full-size trucks - will NOT fit trucks with step sides or flare sides
- Modular design offers easy bed access, while removable center & rear crossbars handle lengthy loads
- Capable of shouldering up to 800 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Grade-8 hardware is gold zinc-plated for added durability
- Contractors Racks resist rust and corrosion with a textured matte black finish
- Includes J-Hooks for no-drill installation and hardware for permanent mounting
- Your Smittybilt Contractor Rack comes with a 2-year warranty
Upgrade your truck’s toting capabilities with a Smittybilt Contractor Roof Rack. Built-tough from heavy-duty 2" tubing, this modular rack features removable center and rear crossbars to carry those lengthy loads, along with complete bed access. Universal fit and fully-adjusts to work on any full-size truck with any bed length or cab configuration. Includes J-Hooks for no-drill installation and hardware for permanent mounting. 2-year warranty.
Smittybilt Contractors Rack Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Stephen J (Newark, DE) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Mar 17, 2018 3:46 PM
While the value of the rack is excellent, the directions could be a little more explanatory. Once installed, I discovered the rack was extremely tall. I modified it by removing 4" from the vertical legs to bring the rack closer to the cab. The J bolts that are used to secure to the bed are very bulky and present somewhat of an issue with a long portion of the bolt protruding up. The center crossbar is a bit higher than the front and rear bars, which makes it difficult to lay anything flat.
Reviewed by tom w (Rescue, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tundra — Mar 15, 2018 2:05 PM
Everything was perfect except for $25.00 worth of bolts that I had to buy because they were missing, and needed for the job, but very satisfied with the rack. Thank You for a premium product.
Reviewed by Daniel M (FT. COLLINS, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Nov 28, 2017 5:35 AM
I'm planning on using this rack to Surfboards canoes kayaks and a ski rack. It is substantial and looks cool. I may put a peace of plywood up there and try sleeping on top of the rock.
Reviewed by HAROLD M (North Little Rock, AR) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Sierra — Jun 28, 2017 7:53 AM
delivered ahead of schedule, well built product, salesperson said it came partially assembled, not true, and you for sure will need help and as much as you can get. be sure assemble group is sober. All in all i am happy with the product and would recommend it. Harold.
Reviewed by Kimberly H (FLAGSTAFF, AZ) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — May 25, 2017 6:54 AM
Would recommend this product. Since I knew my spouse and I wouldn't be able to lift the rack once assembled, we assembled it in place, on the truck--a bit tricky but "doable". Very happy with the result. Caution--the cotter pins at the back of the rack may have to be replaced with something that doesn't work loose and fall off. We used hitch pins.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 4/20 - 4/24