- Load up your work truck with the ultimate utility of a Smittybilt Contractors Rack
- Made from heavy-gauge 2" tubing with gusseted corners for added strength
- Fully-adjustable to fit any full-size truck in any bed length or cab configuration
- Modular design offers easy bed access, while removable center & rear crossbars handle lengthy loads
- Capable of shouldering up to 800 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Grade-8 hardware is gold zinc-plated for added durability
- Contractors Racks resist rust and corrosion with a textured matte black finish
- Includes J-Hooks for no-drill installation and hardware for permanent mounting
- Your Smittybilt Contractor Rack comes with a 2-year warranty
Upgrade your truck’s toting capabilities with a Smittybilt Contractor Roof Rack. Built-tough from heavy-duty 2" tubing, this modular rack features removable center and rear crossbars to carry those lengthy loads, along with complete bed access. Universal fit and fully-adjusts to work on any full-size truck with any bed length or cab configuration. Includes J-Hooks for no-drill installation and hardware for permanent mounting. 2-year warranty.
Smittybilt Contractors Rack Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kimberly H (FLAGSTAFF, AZ) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — Thursday at 6:54 AM
Would recommend this product. Since I knew my spouse and I wouldn't be able to lift the rack once assembled, we assembled it in place, on the truck--a bit tricky but "doable". Very happy with the result. Caution--the cotter pins at the back of the rack may have to be replaced with something that doesn't work loose and fall off. We used hitch pins.
Reviewed by James S (COLUMBUS, OH) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-150 — Apr 26, 2017 2:16 PM
Nice heavy rack.Bought it to haul all my kayaks and pull my camper. Did not fit my 03 F150 stepside without drilling holes in the rear uprights.. Was willing to drill holes rather than try getting it all back in the boxes and shipping 210 lbs.. The directions were b&w photo copy which was not real easy to see pictures.Couple spots in the powder coat were down to bare metal.Still, a little touch up and all, a pretty nice rack for the $. High grade Chinesium for sure.
Reviewed by Michael R (GILBERT, AZ) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Apr 23, 2017 1:44 PM
Easy assembly and installation. Rack was too tall for Ram truck and required customizing the uprights to be a reasonable height above the cab. J hooks for mounting did not bind tight, but permanent mounting was simple. provided pins for removable rear bar are significantly smaller diameter than the holes, requiring purchase of larger diameter pins and rubber grommets to reduce excessive rattle. Heavier gage and better finish than anticipated. Generally pleased with purchase. Fast shipping.
Reviewed by David C (CHANDLER, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Dec 26, 2016 9:39 AM
It was delivered quickly and it did not disappoint!! The rack was easy to build and just took two of us to install it. Very well built!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/30 - 6/01