- Defend your rear window against sliding cargo with the Steelcraft Headache Rack
- Made with premium steel to exceed OE standards, with angled louvers directly aiding defense
- Flat surface on top allows you to slide ladders and other equipment in back without scratching
- Finished in a black powder coat to look great through years of use – and abuse
- Bracket mount kit, hardware and instructions included for a hassle-free installation
- Your Steelcraft Headache Rack is supported by a limited 3-year warranty
Prevent your truck bed’s shifting load from cracking your window or scratching your paint with a Steelcraft Headache Rack. Featuring a flat surface to let you safely slide ladders in back and designed with angled louvers, this hardy steel rack features a black powder coating and comes with the necessary hardware. Limited 3-year warranty.
Steelcraft Headache Rack Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Roy D (NORTH POLE, AK) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Nov 06, 2017 11:49 PM
I installed this on a 2017 GMC Sierra and it looks great! It's a bit of a pain to install with the "J" bolts provided into the new beds on the truck, but a little thought and it works out fine. If you can't figure how to work around the issues, you probably should not be mounting this yourself.
Ships By 4/19
- What Do You Drive?