- Reinforced Aluminum Design with a generous 450 lb. load capacity to handle all your hauling needs
- SecureLock with four One–Key lock cylinders (included) keeps your rack locked to your vehicle
- CustomAdjust Bar Height accommodates a variety of load plans
- AirTrip Technology redirects airflow to lessen drag and provide superior aerodynamics
- WindDiffuser Technology––raised textured strip ensures ultra–quiet driving
- 71" aerodynamic load bars accept additional Thule components
- Crafted from long–lasting, high–quality aluminum
- Included tool–free load stops help secure oversized loads
- Thule Xsporter Pro 500XT Truck Rack is backed by an unbeatable Lifetime Warranty
Take your truck bed to the next level with the Thule Xsporter Pro 500XT Truck Rack. Kayaks, surfboards, ladders, snowboards and more – the sturdy Xsporter Pro can accommodate up to 450 lbs. of gear and equipment on its brushed aluminum frame.
CustomAdjust Bar Height gives you the flexibility to adjust the Xsporter for low–profile bed–level loads or raise the bar 25" for longer items that ride above the cab. Versatile load bars equipped with AirTrip Technology to divert airflow and provide top–notch aerodynamics. No need to worry while you're flying down the freeway either, WindDiffuser Technology guarantees exceptionally quiet road performance. And, you can rest assured Thule's thought of everything––your rack is designed to accept additional Thule carriers and components.
Never worry about your investment again––SecureLock uses four One–Key lock cylinders to ensure that your rack stays safe from would–be robbers. Easy to install with no drilling required, your Thule Xsporter Pro 500XT Truck Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Xsporter Pro 500XT Truck Rack Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Andrew B (AMERICAN FORK, UT) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Frontier — Dec 29, 2014 8:46 PM
Most of the installation videos are for full size trucks. My 2014 Nissan Frontier required taking off the Utilitrack and even then the c-clamps were a tight fit. Not bad if I were to leave it installed but a pain since I use it to carry things occasionally. Apart from that it is quiet and sturdy and good looking (for a bed rack). The rubber channel insert was missing, but perhaps this is not much of a loss. Very expensive for what it is, but the price at AutoAnything was the best I found.
Reviewed by Justin E (RALEIGH, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Sep 18, 2014 5:46 PM
Needed a ladder rack for work. Due to having a 5.5' bed on my supercrew. Install took 1 hr. makes it a lot easier and safer picking up lumber for the job site. Highly recommend this rack
Reviewed by Russell L (ORLANDO, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Jun 27, 2014 12:56 PM
I bought this rack to carry our two kayaks. It works great. Install was easy. Fitment was perfect. Just drove from FL to NY and back with our kayaks strapped to the top. Even at speeds of 70-80mph I didn't have any issues.
Thule Xsporter Pro 500XT Truck Rack
- Ships Between 3/02 - 3/04
- What Do You Drive?