- Carry everything from lumber and ladders to kayaks and canoes on your TracRac T-Rac Pro2 Truck Bed Rack
- Universal mount fits securely onto any truck's side bed rails—won't damage your pickup's finish
- Padded single-axis clamp mounts won't scratch, mar or discolor your finish, and require no drilling
- Easy to take on and off— Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Tips the scales at a featherweight 55 lbs
- Manufactured from anodized aluminum and finished with a dual-stage powder coat for years of rust-free service
- Comes with 4 aluminum crossbar tie-downs and 4 aluminum arc cleats—no more knotted ropes and obnoxious bungee cords
- Holds up to 800 lbs of cargo
- Works with under-the-rail style bedliners
- Built-in toolbox mounting kit accommodates your toolbox
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your TracRac Pro2 Bed Rack is covered by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Tough enough to take on the jobsite with the versatility to handle all your outdoor adventures—that's the T-Rac T-Rac Pro2 Truck Bed Rack. On the weekdays, use it to haul your ladders and lumber. Come Saturday, take a trip down to the lake with your canoe or kayak. With the TracRac Pro2 T-Rac, you just pick the payload and pile it on.
Your T-Rac is built for the long haul from anodized aluminum that's finished with a rust-free dual-stage powder coat. This solid system shoulders an astounding 800 lbs of weight without so much as a flinch. And, it weighs in at a featherweight 55 lbs, making it a breeze to take on and off. Plus, the 4 included crossbar tie-downs make it fast and easy to fasten your freight. It even has 4 cleats built into the pillars for extra tie-down points.
What's more, it installs easily onto your side rails using innovative single-axis clamp mounts—no drilling required! And, the mounts are fully padded to protect your paint. Even better, your T-Rac ladder rack works seamlessly with under-the-rail bed liners. There's even a built-in toolbox mounting kit to accommodate your toolbox. To top it off, your TracRac T-Rac Pro2 Bed Rack is covered by a limited Lifetime warranty.
TracRac T-Rac Pro2 Truck Bed Rack Customer Reviews
56 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Peggy D (RHINEBECK, NY) — Jul 22, 2016 3:31 PM
Very fast shipping. Rack arrived in great condition. Easy to assemble and install. Looks great on my truck.
Reviewed by Ron H (Somerset, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Aug 22, 2015 5:38 AM
Looks great, easy to install. Had another rack on the truck had to drill holes after a year the front bracket ripped out. My new rack was no drill and it is stronger than the other drilled one . I use it everyday for work, ladders are easy to unload and load , would highly recommend
Reviewed by Gustav S (SPRING BROOK TOWNSHIP, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — May 07, 2015 6:39 PM
This is the second TracRac I have owned. The first was used on my 2002 Chevy S10 for well over ten years with no problems. I selected the T-Rac Pro2 for my 2014 Tacoma because of my previous experience and knowing that this would be a quality rack. The only problem I had was that the mounting bolts are about 2 inches too long. I used the ones included but plan to switch them out with shorter ones over the summer. Other than that little annoyance this is a GREAT RACK!
Reviewed by Ben M (CHESTER, MD) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Apr 08, 2015 4:47 AM
The T-Rac Pro2 is well built and designed with an eye for ease of keeping materials in place when loaded. Installation directions are well done and intuitive. The only issue I had in installation is where the directions call for 27 foot lbs of torque on the stay bolts that hold the track to the bed wall. I used a torque wrench and when torquing up to the 27 lb requirement, broke one of the aluminum pads that spreads the bolt pressure on the underside of the bed cap.
Ships Between 9/27 - 9/29
- What Do You Drive?