- Elevate your rig’s resourcefulness with a Yakima Outdoorsman 300 Truck Rack
- Haul large items while maintaining full access to your truck bed
- Universal-fit truck rack designed for both full-size and compact pickups
- Works with all Yakima rack accessories for versatile equipment carrying
- Heavy-duty construction capable of handling up to 300 lbs
- Easily-installed rack system clamps onto truck bed rails without drilling
- Truck Rack includes four towers, two round crossbars and four end caps
- Your Yakima Outdoorsman 300 Truck Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Maximize your rig’s hauling ability with a Yakima Outdoorsman 300 Truck Rack. From ladders and lumber to kayaks and canoes, this handy truck add-on makes it easy to transport even the most awkward-sized equipment without sacrificing full access to your truck bed.
Heavy-duty construction and a universal-fit design make the Yakima Outdoorsman 300 Rack an ideal upgrade for both full-size and compact pickups. Each Yakima Outdoorsman Truck Rack is compatible with the entire range of Yakima rack accessories so you can easily adapt your 300 rack to secure all your sporty stuff.
The easily-installed Yakima Outdoorsman 300 fullsize truck rack system clamps onto your truck bed rails without drilling, so you’re ready to transport in a matter of minutes. Your Yakima Outdoorsman 300 Truck Rack system includes four towers, two round crossbars and four end caps, and comes backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Yakima Outdoorsman 300 Truck Rack Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Shawn S (GARFIELD, AR) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Apr 10, 2016 10:48 AM
The rack arrived when promised. In about an hour I had it all together and mounted in the truck. I have since hauled my kayak a few places and it has worked perfectly. The real test will be my trip to Florida later this year, I expect that it will perform exactly as it has thus far. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a way to haul there canoe or kayak.
Ships Between 4/24 - 4/26
- What Do You Drive?