- The Napier Sportz Dome to Go turns your hatchback or mini-SUV into a comfortable camper in minutes
- Transforms your cargo area into a deluxe storage space or extra sleeping room for 2
- Comes with a full-length rain fly to keep you dry during drizzly weather
- Sets up quickly and easily with the color coded pole system
- Measures 8 1/2' x 8 1/2' square with over 6' of head room—sleeps 4
- The Sportz Dome Tent is constructed of heavy-duty polyethylene (floor) and polyester taffeta (body) for a long life, and it's waterproofed to keep you and your gear dry
- Napier's fiberglass tent poles are reinforced for durability and shock-corded to prevent loss
- The Sportz Dome Tent's double-coated polyethylene floor provides water resistance and extreme durability
- When you need to drive your vehicle, the Napier Sportz Dome easily converts to a stand-alone tent by removing the patented, detachable sleeve
- 2 large doors and 3 fine-mesh windows provide easy access, excellent visibility, and great ventilation
- Integrated gear loft and mesh pockets provide additional storage
- Includes its own expandable carrying bag for easy packing
- Your Napier Sportz Dome to Go Tent is backed by a 1-year warranty
Don't let the lack of a camper keep you from enjoying the great outdoors. The Napier Sportz Dome to Go Tent transforms your hatchback or mini-SUV into a comfortable cabin in less time than it takes to roast a hot dog on an open fire. Your outdoor excursions have never been this civilized.
The Sportz Dome provides the convenience of a tent with the added bonus of having full access to your vehicle. All that extra space goes a long way in providing you room to stretch out. Sleep in your vehicle and use the tent as a living area, or bed-down in your tent and stow gear in your car-with this much space, you could even bring the kitchen sink.
The Sportz Dome Tent delivers all the comforts of a camper for the price of a conventional tent. Camping out has never been this convenient and economical. Go for the Napier Sportz Dome Tent and discover the most comfortable way to camp. 1-year warranty.
Napier Sportz Dome to Go Tent Customer Reviews
26 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Heidi M (SILT, CO) Reviewed for a 2008 Subaru Outback — Jun 05, 2017 3:56 PM
I want to preface this by saying this is not our first Napier tent, so we may be a bit biased. This is a really well designed, high quality and easy to set up tent. Very roomy and set up is super simple, less than ten minutes with two of us. I've seen other reviews stating that the tent won't fit back into the bag, but that has not been our experience as it fits for us. Fits the back of our 2008 Subaru Outback perfectly.
Reviewed by Melissa M (RIO RANCHO, NM) Reviewed for a 2017 Subaru Outback — May 24, 2017 7:28 AM
We have not been on our summer camping trip yet but I put this tent up easily at home after unpacking and reading instructions. I am a 59 yr. old woman so two people would be able to put up this tent in less than 20 minutes. Nice handled storage bag with directions attached to the bag, separate bags for poles and stakes. There are several car tents available but this one is the best-the car sleeve part is completely removeable if you can't or don't want to use you vehicle-very versatile.
Reviewed by Laura J (FAYETTEVILLE, AR) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Outback — Feb 20, 2016 9:46 AM
We have just practiced setting it up in the driveway and it went smoothly like others had commented (2 of us). It also went back into the bag easy enough. Weather permitting we will take it out to the Buffalo National River soon.
Reviewed by Linda J (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2006 Pontiac Vibe — Oct 06, 2015 8:35 PM
I am traveling across the US, visiting National Parks and more. Am writing this review from inside my Napier Hatchback tent on my way to Grand Tetons. Easy to set up and take down. Tons of room and I am 6ft tall. Saving so much money on hotels, allowing me some great adventures.
Ships By 7/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- coverking realtree camo neoprene seat covers
- napier backroadz suv & minivan tent
- smittybilt defender roof rack light bar
- scion rubber floor mats
- mercury minivan accessories
- truck tents ford
- toyota tacoma air mattress
- truck bed tents ford
- kia sorento trailer hitch
- accessories for pickup truck
- automatic step bars
- automotive window rain guards