- The Napier Sportz Dome to Go turns your hatchback or mini-SUV into a comfortable camper in minutes
- Transforms your cargo area into a deluxe storage space or extra sleeping room for 2
- Comes with a full-length rain fly to keep you dry during drizzly weather
- Sets up quickly and easily with the color coded pole system
- Measures 8 1/2' x 8 1/2' square with over 6' of head room—sleeps 4
- The Sportz Dome Tent is constructed of heavy-duty, rip-stop nylon for a long life, and it's waterproofed to keep you and your gear dry
- Napier's fiberglass tent poles are reinforced with carbon fiber for durability and shock-corded to prevent loss
- The Sportz Dome Tent's double-coated polyethylene floor provides water resistance and extreme durability
- When you need to drive your vehicle, the Napier Sportz Dome easily converts to a stand-alone tent by removing the patented, detachable sleeve
- 2 large doors and 3 no-see-um mesh windows provide easy access, excellent visibility, and great ventilation
- Integrated gear loft and mesh pockets provide additional storage
- Includes its own carrying bag for easy packing
- Your Napier Sportz Dome to Go Tent is backed by a 1-year warranty
Don't let the lack of a camper keep you from enjoying the great outdoors. The Napier Sportz Dome to Go Tent transforms your hatchback or mini-SUV into a comfortable cabin in less time than it takes to roast a hot dog on an open fire. Your outdoor excursions have never been this civilized.
The Sportz Dome provides the convenience of a tent with the added bonus of having full access to your vehicle. All that extra space goes a long way in providing you room to stretch out. Sleep in your vehicle and use the tent as a living area, or bed-down in your tent and stow gear in your car-with this much space, you could even bring the kitchen sink.
The Sportz Dome Tent delivers all the comforts of a camper for the price of a conventional tent. Camping out has never been this convenient and economical. Go for the Napier Sportz Dome Tent and discover the most comfortable way to camp. 1-year warranty.
Napier Sportz Dome to Go Tent Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard S (EVERETT, WA) Reviewed for a 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser — Nov 16, 2014 4:38 PM
love the feature of being able to stand alone or with vehicle allows freedom to use vehicle for exploring area while also able to use as bedroom The tent is always in my vehicle and allows me the option of a spur of the moment decision to stay in any area I decide I would like to see more of
Reviewed by Magdalena M (WEST PALM BEACH, FL) — Sep 11, 2014 7:46 AM
Will use this tent next week for the first time. Tested it out on my 2014 Honda Fit when it first arrived and it worked perfectly! Easy and quick set-up with 2 people. Will need to buy metal stakes but that's the only "flaw" I've seen so far. Can't wait to break it in!
Reviewed by marguerite s (SALT LAKE CITY, UT) Reviewed for a 2004 Subaru Outback — Aug 22, 2014 2:29 PM
We really liked this tent, it met our needs, large enough to stand up in, I am 6 ft 4 in, had plenty of room. we had set it up ahead of time so set up was easy, about 10 minutes, had sealed the seams, so it did not leak when it poured 2 nights. It fit the Subaru Outback well, did not need any other attachments and did not leak. We used it free standing and attached to car. Plenty of ventlation. Fits back in the bag! Only wish it was rip stop. M. S.
Reviewed by Linda B (Pinckney, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru Outback — Oct 15, 2013 5:01 AM
I wanted to have a tent that I could leave in the car and when deciding to camp overnight, it would be there for me. I haven't used it yet, but I like the design and features and hopefully it will provide me many nights of comfort. I plan to sleep in the back of the Suburu and use the tent as an vestibule for changing clothes, and keeping my things dry in the event of rain.
Reviewed by Michael R (MAYNARD, MA) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Fit — Aug 01, 2013 5:54 PM
Very nice tent, well made. Easy connect to Honda Fit.Only needed 3 straps to secure to the car. 1/rear wheel, 1 to the wipers. Pleasantly surprised that it's less than 5 min to disconnect if you need to go for a spin. Set up 30 min. Wanted option to sleep in the Fit in rain. Great to have storage in car and keep tent fairly clear.I would highly recommend. Fold Tent into 1/4 lengths then roll up tight. Let exhaust cool before connecting. TO MFG: Awning poles should have been aluminum
Napier Sportz Dome to Go Tent
- Ships Between 12/30 - 1/02
- What Do You Drive?