- The Napier Sportz Dome to Go turns your hatchback or mini-SUV into a comfortable camper in minutes
- Transforms your cargo area into a deluxe storage space or extra sleeping room for 2
- Comes with a full-length rain fly to keep you dry during drizzly weather
- Sets up quickly and easily with the color coded pole system
- Measures 8 1/2' x 8 1/2' square with over 6' of head room—sleeps 4
- The Sportz Dome Tent is constructed of heavy-duty polyethylene (floor) and polyester taffeta (body) for a long life, and it's waterproofed to keep you and your gear dry
- Napier's fiberglass tent poles are reinforced for durability and shock-corded to prevent loss
- The Sportz Dome Tent's double-coated polyethylene floor provides water resistance and extreme durability
- When you need to drive your vehicle, the Napier Sportz Dome easily converts to a stand-alone tent by removing the patented, detachable sleeve
- 2 large doors and 3 fine-mesh windows provide easy access, excellent visibility, and great ventilation
- Integrated gear loft and mesh pockets provide additional storage
- Includes its own expandable carrying bag for easy packing
- Your Napier Sportz Dome to Go Tent is backed by a 1-year warranty
Don't let the lack of a camper keep you from enjoying the great outdoors. The Napier Sportz Dome to Go Tent transforms your hatchback or mini-SUV into a comfortable cabin in less time than it takes to roast a hot dog on an open fire. Your outdoor excursions have never been this civilized.
The Sportz Dome provides the convenience of a tent with the added bonus of having full access to your vehicle. All that extra space goes a long way in providing you room to stretch out. Sleep in your vehicle and use the tent as a living area, or bed-down in your tent and stow gear in your car-with this much space, you could even bring the kitchen sink.
The Sportz Dome Tent delivers all the comforts of a camper for the price of a conventional tent. Camping out has never been this convenient and economical. Go for the Napier Sportz Dome Tent and discover the most comfortable way to camp. 1-year warranty.
Napier Sportz Dome to Go Tent Customer Reviews
22 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Linda J (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2006 Pontiac Vibe — Oct 06, 2015 8:35 PM
I am traveling across the US, visiting National Parks and more. Am writing this review from inside my Napier Hatchback tent on my way to Grand Tetons. Easy to set up and take down. Tons of room and I am 6ft tall. Saving so much money on hotels, allowing me some great adventures.
Reviewed by christine b (SALT LAKE CITY, UT) Reviewed for a 2010 Subaru Outback — Jul 27, 2015 10:24 AM
It went up really easy with the two of us. I worry about the hatchback rubbing a hole in the tent so I put a couple of towels on those corners to give it more support. Got heavier spikes, others bent to easy.
Reviewed by Rebecca S (PORTLAND, OR) Reviewed for a 2002 Subaru Forester — Jul 12, 2015 3:17 PM
The setup and breakdown was very easy. Looks great and like how tall the interior is. We haven't camped in it yet so I can't give a review on how it holds up in rain or general use yet. Am a bit concerned about the bottom of the tent. Looks like it will break apart over time - like tarps tend to do. Wish it came with a footprint to go under the tent itself. Looking forward to trying it out!
Ships Between 12/01 - 12/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.