- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Truck Bedz are designed to fit loosely around your wheel wells to allow for cargo box variations or interior obstructions and maximize your sleeping comfort.
- Heavy-duty materials designed to withstand the rugged outdoors go into every Truck Bedz mattress
- Every mattress includes a heavy-duty 12-volt air pump that plugs into your vehicle's power outlet
- 2 high-volume dual-stage Boston-boat valves make for quick inflation-deflation and no air leaks
- Capable of inflating or deflating in less than a minute
- Each mattress measures a slumber-friendly 8" thick-ensuring complete comfort
- Exclusive linear-beam sleep system means you wake up refreshed and ready for another day's adventure
- Choose from 3 different Truck Bedz styles:
- Expedition Series: Made of rugged PVC-free 420-denier nylon fabric, puncture and abrasion resistant; includes wedge-shaped carry sack for behind-the-seat storage; designed to withstand frequent use; works with spray-on and drop-in liners
- Gold Series: Made of heavy duty PVC vinyl coated 420-denier nylon fabric, puncture and abrasion resistant; this mattress offers the best of both worlds. Includes wedge-shaped carry sack for behind-the-seat storage; designed to withstand frequent use.
- Weekender Series: Constructed of heavy-duty PVC vinyl, velour-flocked for added comfort; great for budget-minded weekend warriors (carry sack sold separately)
- Your Truck Bedz Expedition is backed by a 2-year warranty; the Weekender is covered for 1 year
Sleeping in your pickup bed doesn't have to be a pain in the back. Truck Bedz air mattresses are designed to fit directly into your truck bed-offering nights of relaxed slumber away from home. And, it's not just pickups-Truck Bedz work for SUVs, too.
Each mattress includes its own 12-volt pump that plugs right into your rig's power outlet. Plus, dual high-volume two-stage boat valves allow quick inflation-deflation and never lose air.
Truck Bedz come in three styles: Expedition, Gold and Weekender. The Expedition's constructed of heavy-duty denier-nylon backpack fabric-designed for frequent use and harsh conditions. The Expedition is puncture and scuff resistant and stows easily in an included carry sack.
The Gold series is made of heavy duty PVC vinyl coated denier nylon fabric which offers the ruggedness of the Expedition and the value of the Weekender. The Gold series is abrasion and puncture resistant and stows nicely in the included carrying case.
The Weekender pads your back and your budget. All the same shapes, pumps and valves as the Expedition, only crafted from heavy-duty, velour-flocked PVC vinyl-giving your wallet a rest, too. Best yet, all three styles are backed by a generous warranty.
- The Weekender Series does not include a storage sack. To purchase a storage sack, click the appropriate box from the optional accessories.
- Truck-bedz are intended to be a loose fit in all applications to allow for cargo box variations or interior obstructions and changes between model years.
- These products are NOT RETURNABLE if the shipping box has been opened; If box is unopened, there is a 15% restocking fee and an Inspection will be required before credit is issued.
Truck Bedz Air Mattress Customer Reviews
217 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John H (JACKSONVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jul 30, 2015 10:22 AM
Haven't been able to try it out yet but it looks to be as described and it came on time. I will be using it in 2 weeks when i go on vacation.
Reviewed by scott b (SPOKANE, WA) — Jul 20, 2015 9:25 PM
I tried a lot of different beds from innerspring to foam spent about $120 then I saw Truck Bedz made for my Van $79 no- brainier and ( I hate that term) seriously my first night in any new bed is bad and I actually slept in my new bed the first night thanks
Reviewed by Deborah G (LUBBOCK, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Titan — Jul 09, 2015 7:11 AM
Researched for hours trying to find temperature ratings and weight limits for air mattress. The best I found in the weight ratings was 675 before this one came in at 4,000 pounds. When we received, we noted that if you run over it, it will not deflate! Temperature allows for sub zero as well. This is much, much better than a free repair kit!
- airbed truck
- airbedz truck bed mattress
- napier sportz truck bed air mattress
- water bladder for truck bed
- ford truck bed accessories
- nissan camper shell
- subaru mattresses
- tundra bed accessories
- jeep grand cherokee air mattress
- dodge ram 1500 camper shell
- automotive floor mats rubber
- bra cars sale
- brake parts free shipping