Truck Bedz Air Mattress
- Ships Between 5/06 - 5/08
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Truck Bedz are designed to fit loosely around your wheel wells to allow for cargo box variations or interior obstructions and maximize your sleeping comfort.
- Heavy-duty materials designed to withstand the rugged outdoors go into every Truck Bedz mattress
- Every mattress includes a heavy-duty 12-volt air pump that plugs into your vehicle's power outlet
- 2 high-volume dual-stage Boston-boat valves make for quick inflation-deflation and no air leaks
- Capable of inflating or deflating in less than a minute
- Each mattress measures a slumber-friendly 8" thick-ensuring complete comfort
- Exclusive linear-beam sleep system means you wake up refreshed and ready for another day's adventure
- Choose from 3 different Truck Bedz styles:
- Expedition Series: Made of rugged PVC-free 420-denier nylon fabric, puncture and abrasion resistant; includes wedge-shaped carry sack for behind-the-seat storage; designed to withstand frequent use; works with spray-on and drop-in liners
- Gold Series: Made of heavy duty PVC vinyl coated 420-denier nylon fabric, puncture and abrasion resistant; this mattress offers the best of both worlds. Includes wedge-shaped carry sack for behind-the-seat storage; designed to withstand frequent use.
- Weekender Series: Constructed of heavy-duty PVC vinyl, velour-flocked for added comfort; great for budget-minded weekend warriors (carry sack sold separately)
- Your Truck Bedz Expedition is backed by a 2-year warranty; the Weekender is covered for 1 year
Sleeping in your pickup bed doesn't have to be a pain in the back. Truck Bedz air mattresses are designed to fit directly into your truck bed-offering nights of relaxed slumber away from home. And, it's not just pickups-Truck Bedz work for SUVs, too.
Each mattress includes its own 12-volt pump that plugs right into your rig's power outlet. Plus, dual high-volume two-stage boat valves allow quick inflation-deflation and never lose air.
Truck Bedz come in three styles: Expedition, Gold and Weekender. The Expedition's constructed of heavy-duty denier-nylon backpack fabric-designed for frequent use and harsh conditions. The Expedition is puncture and scuff resistant and stows easily in an included carry sack.
The Gold series is made of heavy duty PVC vinyl coated denier nylon fabric which offers the ruggedness of the Expedition and the value of the Weekender. The Gold series is abrasion and puncture resistant and stows nicely in the included carrying case.
The Weekender pads your back and your budget. All the same shapes, pumps and valves as the Expedition, only crafted from heavy-duty, velour-flocked PVC vinyl-giving your wallet a rest, too. Best yet, all three styles are backed by a generous warranty.
- The Weekender Series does not include a storage sack. To purchase a storage sack, click the appropriate box from the optional accessories.
- Truck-bedz are intended to be a loose fit in all applications to allow for cargo box variations or interior obstructions and changes between model years.
Truck Bedz Air Mattress Customer Reviews
204 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas S (Pembroke Pines, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 25, 2015 3:38 AM
The air mattress was shipped and arrived within one week of ordering. It comes ready to use with everything included (12vdc cig lighter pump, a patch kit and even a carrying bag). The matterss was also a perfect fit for my truck bed! Caution...be careful when ordering because I was offered a carrying bag as an extra item, but did not purchase. I was very surprised to see that it actually comes with a carrying bag included at no extra cost...great bag as well.
Reviewed by Elyse C (Placentia, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Feb 14, 2015 6:36 PM
Took this bad boy in my tundra for a few days and absolutely loved it! Holds air easy to put up and easy to deflate. Great investment!
Reviewed by Stephen J (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Armada — Nov 21, 2014 11:29 AM
Really tough and rugged, very very firm (my wife complained it was too firm!). Easy to inflate and deflate.
Reviewed by Melody W (LIVONIA, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Oct 29, 2014 5:47 PM
Fits nice and comfortable for couple. Sets up fast and packs away nicely.
- truck bedz coupon code
- airbedz truck bed mattress
- amp bed extender
- napier sportz truck bed air mattress
- truck bed air mattress toyota
- dodge truck camper shells
- ford truck bed accessories
- highlander wheels
- nissan frontier crew cab accessories
- silverado tailgate
- towing hitch
- bicycle racks
- custom exhaust