Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents
- Ships Between 5/06 - 5/08
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents convert your SUV or minivan into a comfortable camping cabin in minutes
- Napier Sportz merges your vehicle's cargo area with a spacious tent to form an inviting home away from home
- Crafted from polyester taffeta and polyester oxford for superior strength, and waterproofed to keep you dry (When connected to your vehicle)
- Napier Sportz uses reinforced fiberglass tent poles for durability and shock-corded to prevent loss
- Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents feature water-resistant double-coated polyethylene floors
- Easily converts to a stand-alone tent by removing the patented, detachable sleeve (Optional accessory rain fly needed if not connected to vehicle)
- Choose the 9’ x 9’ 82000 Series or the 10’ x 10’ 84000 Series (depending on vehicle)
- Includes a handy expandable carrying case
- NapierSportz is the world leader in vehicle camping tents
- Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents come with a 1-year warranty
Experience Mother Nature in ways you never thought possible. Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents throw up a spacious room addition that snuggly fits to your vehicle's cargo area. The Sportz tent not only delivers roomy camping comfort; you also have access to the roomy retreat in your vehicle's cargo area.
This is camping at its best—your trusty vehicle merged with a plus-sized polyester hideaway. The Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tent's patented sleeves allow total vehicle access from within and easily detaches—the tent stays standing while you enjoy off-site excursions. Plus, the awning and rain-fly combo provides some lazy shade and keeps your stuff dry in rough weather.
Your SUV tent brings a new dimension to camping; sleep in your vehicle and use the tent as living space. Or, stow gear in the ride and catch some Z's in the tent—the choice is yours. Go for a Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tent and experience your personal haven away from home. Pick from 2 different sizes (depending on your vehicle). And, Napier Sportz backs your Sportz SUV Tent with a 1-year warranty.
Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents Customer Reviews
62 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Grant S (ALBUQUERQUE, NM) Reviewed for a 2003 Honda Odyssey — Apr 19, 2015 7:59 AM
This is a quality tent and fits my 2003 Honda Odyssey well. If you are travelling in windy areas take larger stakes and extra hold down ropes. The supplied stakes are small wire ones and do not do the job. The tent must be close to 7 feet tall and really catches the wind. I was nice to be able to completely remove the screen room to reduce the size of the tent in the wind. I would suggest lowering the height to 6 1/2 feet. it would help a lot in the wind and still be plenty tall.
Reviewed by Christine R (LUMBERTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan — Apr 03, 2015 1:03 AM
This tent is perfect for what I had planned to use it. I would recommend Auto Anything to anyone for a car product. THANK YOU FOR YOUR WONDERFUL SERVICE
Reviewed by Don M (NEW MEADOWS, ID) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Sienna — Mar 28, 2015 4:44 PM
Over the years we've used many tents, and our experience has been you get what you pay for. As this tent is specific to use with a vehicle, we anticipated a higher price, or for the price a mediocre quality tent. It's been to early seasonally to actually use, but we have set the tent up to check ease of installation, and to seal the seams. Based on this first use, the tent goes up very quickly for its size, the seams and stitching appear to be of very good quality. We are very pleased.
Reviewed by George C (PHILADELPHIA, PA) Reviewed for a 2003 Volkswagen Eurovan — Oct 22, 2014 5:16 PM
Was happy with it at first. When I took it down after the first use I found a tear in the fly at the edge. This was surprising as it was a calm night and the tent was not under any stress.
Reviewed by Karen S (Columbus, OH) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Caravan — Sep 22, 2014 12:20 PM
We used our Model 84000this weekend it was easy to put up & take down. It is very roomy, we slept in our van and used to tent area for living area. We removed the 3rd seat at home removed the 2nd seat at the site & used it for a sofa(you must place it on a rubber backed rug so you don't tear floor)& still had room for a card table & equipment. The only thing we would change is the screen house, make it reversible so you could use on either side. Zippers get caught in cover flaps to easily. :-)