Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents
- Ships Between 12/18 - 12/22
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents convert your SUV or minivan into a comfortable camping cabin in minutes
- Napier Sportz merges your vehicle's cargo area with a spacious tent to form an inviting home away from home
- Crafted from heavy-duty, rip-stop nylon for superior strength, and waterproofed to keep you dry (When connected to your vehicle)
- Napier Sportz uses fiberglass tent poles reinforced with carbon-fiber for durability and shock-corded to prevent loss
- Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents feature water-resistant double-coated polyethylene floors
- Easily converts to a stand-alone tent by removing the patented, detachable sleeve (Optional accessory rain fly needed if not connected to vehicle)
- Choose the 9’ x 9’ 82000 Series or the 10’ x 10’ 84000 Series (depending on vehicle)
- Includes a handy carrying case
- NapierSportz manufactures the #1 selling SUV & Minivan tents in the world
- Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents come with a 1-year warranty
Experience Mother Nature in ways you never thought possible. Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents throw up a spacious room addition that snuggly fits to your vehicle's cargo area. The Sportz tent not only delivers roomy camping comfort; you also have access to the roomy retreat in your vehicle's cargo area.
This is camping at its best—your trusty vehicle merged with a plus-sized nylon hideaway. The Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tent's patented sleeves allows total vehicle access from within and easily detaches—the tent stays standing while you enjoy off-site excursions. Plus, the awning and rain-fly combo provides some lazy shade and keeps your stuff dry in rough weather.
Your SUV tent brings a new dimension to camping; sleep in your vehicle and use the tent as living space. Or, stow gear in the ride and catch some Z's in the tent—the choice is yours. Go for a Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tent and experience your personal haven away from home. Pick from 2 different sizes (depending on your vehicle). And, Napier Sportz backs your Sportz SUV Tent with a 1-year warranty.
Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents Customer Reviews
59 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by George C (PHILADELPHIA, PA) Reviewed for a 2003 Volkswagen Eurovan — Oct 22, 2014 5:16 PM
Was happy with it at first. When I took it down after the first use I found a tear in the fly at the edge. This was surprising as it was a calm night and the tent was not under any stress.
Reviewed by Karen S (Columbus, OH) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Caravan — Sep 22, 2014 12:20 PM
We used our Model 84000this weekend it was easy to put up & take down. It is very roomy, we slept in our van and used to tent area for living area. We removed the 3rd seat at home removed the 2nd seat at the site & used it for a sofa(you must place it on a rubber backed rug so you don't tear floor)& still had room for a card table & equipment. The only thing we would change is the screen house, make it reversible so you could use on either side. Zippers get caught in cover flaps to easily. :-)
Reviewed by William S (DEERWOOD, MN) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Suburban — Jul 31, 2014 8:41 AM
We ordered it in a hurry, before heading up to Moondance Jam music festival. We're getting to that point in life where sleeping on the ground is not advised and owning a full size RV is not yet in the cards. So this is our happy medium. With the full sized Suburban it provided us plenty of room to sleep in comfort. The spacious tent attached to the SUV provided us ample room to move about in somewhat private quarters. It also meant not closing the hatch on the SUV and having better airflow.
Reviewed by frank g (HONEOYE, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda Pilot — Jul 01, 2014 7:58 PM
Perfect for our family. I'm done sleeping on the ground, but my kids love to camp. Paired this with an air mattress designed for our honda pilot and I was happy, my kids are happy and the dog gets the screened in porch so he doesn't step on anyone during the night. If it rains even the dog has a rain fly.
Reviewed by Donald S (RALEIGH, NC) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Cherokee — Jun 03, 2014 3:44 AM
Love it. Worked great with my old jeep(98). Looks great, weathers we'll and detaches quickly for a quick gettaway!;-)