- Ships Between 8/31 - 9/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents convert your SUV or minivan into a comfortable camping cabin in minutes
- Napier Sportz merges your vehicle's cargo area with a spacious tent to form an inviting home away from home
- Crafted from polyester taffeta and polyester oxford for superior strength, and waterproofed to keep you dry (When connected to your vehicle)
- Napier Sportz uses reinforced fiberglass tent poles for durability and shock-corded to prevent loss
- Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents feature water-resistant double-coated polyethylene floors
- Easily converts to a stand-alone tent by removing the patented, detachable sleeve (Optional accessory rain fly needed if not connected to vehicle)
- Choose the 9’ x 9’ 82000 Series or the 10’ x 10’ 84000 Series (depending on vehicle)
- Includes a handy expandable carrying case
- NapierSportz is the world leader in vehicle camping tents
- Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents come with a 1-year warranty
Experience Mother Nature in ways you never thought possible. Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents throw up a spacious room addition that snuggly fits to your vehicle's cargo area. The Sportz tent not only delivers roomy camping comfort; you also have access to the roomy retreat in your vehicle's cargo area.
This is camping at its best—your trusty vehicle merged with a plus-sized polyester hideaway. The Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tent's patented sleeves allow total vehicle access from within and easily detaches—the tent stays standing while you enjoy off-site excursions. Plus, the awning and rain-fly combo provides some lazy shade and keeps your stuff dry in rough weather.
Your SUV tent brings a new dimension to camping; sleep in your vehicle and use the tent as living space. Or, stow gear in the ride and catch some Z's in the tent—the choice is yours. Go for a Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tent and experience your personal haven away from home. Pick from 2 different sizes (depending on your vehicle). And, Napier Sportz backs your Sportz SUV Tent with a 1-year warranty.
Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents Customer Reviews
70 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joyce B (Black Diamond, WA) Reviewed for a 2000 Nissan Quest — Jul 11, 2015 7:25 PM
We are not the youngest tent campers. At almost 73 and 80 we needed something easy to put up and down. We weren't disappointed. So simple. Connecting and unconnecting from the van was a breeze. We slept in the van and had a large living room in the tent with great space and height. The only negative was the little screen at the bottom. We could not figure a purpose for it and the first night out a little local visitor chewed a hole in it in hopes of finding goodies! The rainfly was awkward.
Reviewed by Lyn M (GLASTONBURY, CT) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan — Jun 17, 2015 11:54 AM
The tent arrived in a timely manner. It was packaged really nicely understanding that once you get the tent set up and need to put back in the bag the bag expands for the additional room you need. Instructions were clear. We only wished there were two additional poles in case you want to put the awning out on another side as well. Also, we did not receive the warranty card that was supposed to come with the purchase.The tent fit great over the van and easy to set up.
Reviewed by Tina M (CORDOVA, TN) Reviewed for a 2000 Honda CR-V — Jun 16, 2015 9:09 PM
I am so pleased with this tent. I bought this tent for me and my three Jack Russell's to go camping. It is so easy for me to put up and take down. It even fits back into the bag with plenty of room to spare. We have plenty of space in the tent and sleep in the back of my SUV. I leave the hitch hauler on so it seconds as a couch and step for the dogs to jump into the back of the SUV.
Reviewed by Francesca A N (ROCKAWAY TWNSHP, NJ) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Forester — Jun 14, 2015 7:51 PM
Just used tent 1st time on 3day WE. Watched instructional video few times, then trail set up @home. HELPED was able to put up tent quickly. Needed help to get the fly over but otherwise did it all myself, 5'1" woman who never camped before! Tent held up well through 2 windy rainstorms; noticed @ one corner seam at angle where rain came in wet enough to pool some water; was this because seams are clothe? Is there any product safe for this tent to waterproof the seams? that will not harm zipper?
Reviewed by Robert J (Albuquerque, NM) Reviewed for a 1999 GMC Suburban — Jun 10, 2015 2:45 PM
Super easy to set up and take down. The carrying bag has plenty of space to put the tent even enough space to add a ground tarp. Placed a small table and chairs with room for fishing tackle, waders and boots! This was a great investment.