- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents convert your SUV or minivan into a comfortable camping cabin in minutes
- Napier Sportz merges your vehicle's cargo area with a spacious tent to form an inviting home away from home
- Crafted from polyester taffeta and polyester oxford for superior strength, and waterproofed to keep you dry (When connected to your vehicle)
- Napier Sportz uses reinforced fiberglass tent poles for durability and shock-corded to prevent loss
- Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents feature water-resistant double-coated polyethylene floors
- Easily converts to a stand-alone tent by removing the patented, detachable sleeve (Optional accessory rain fly needed if not connected to vehicle)
- Choose the 9’ x 9’ 82000 Series or the 10’ x 10’ 84000 Series (depending on vehicle)
- Includes a handy expandable carrying case
- NapierSportz is the world leader in vehicle camping tents
- Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents come with a 1-year warranty
Experience Mother Nature in ways you never thought possible. Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents throw up a spacious room addition that snuggly fits to your vehicle's cargo area. The Sportz tent not only delivers roomy camping comfort; you also have access to the roomy retreat in your vehicle's cargo area.
This is camping at its best—your trusty vehicle merged with a plus-sized polyester hideaway. The Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tent's patented sleeves allow total vehicle access from within and easily detaches—the tent stays standing while you enjoy off-site excursions. Plus, the awning and rain-fly combo provides some lazy shade and keeps your stuff dry in rough weather.
Your SUV tent brings a new dimension to camping; sleep in your vehicle and use the tent as living space. Or, stow gear in the ride and catch some Z's in the tent—the choice is yours. Go for a Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tent and experience your personal haven away from home. Pick from 2 different sizes (depending on your vehicle). And, Napier Sportz backs your Sportz SUV Tent with a 1-year warranty.
Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents Customer Reviews
81 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robyn K (SCHENECTADY, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Kia Soul — Sep 11, 2016 7:02 PM
Everything the manufacturer claims about this SUV tent is true! It was easy for two of us to set up and take down. How clever that the stuff sack it goes in has a zipper to expand the size because they knew it never goes back in as neatly or compacted as when it's new! The two of us had plenty of room in both the tent and the lanae, but I think it would have been crowded with a third person. It kept us dry (no leaks after the rain!) and bug-free. Awesome product!
Reviewed by Brock B (Hickory, NC) Reviewed for a 1999 Lexus LX 470 — Aug 10, 2016 8:13 PM
Couldn't be happier. Tent is of excellent quality, the storage back has plenty of extra room to store tarp or stakes, etc. Easy to set up and take down...highly recommend this tent!
Reviewed by Patti W (MARINETTE, WI) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Explorer — Jul 11, 2016 9:33 AM
It is so easy to put up and take down. Attached well to my Explorer. Had some wind on the second night we used it but it stayed attached with no leaking around the sleeve. Nice and roomy. And both the screened vestibule and the awning on the rain fly came in handy. Quality is very good. Overall a very good value. I would definitely recommend it.
Reviewed by glenn b (NORTH PORT, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Expedition — Jun 06, 2016 1:01 PM
We have a 2012 Ford expedition XL with factory Ruff racks. When installed tent on both sides of the suv the water runs down to the top of the vehicle runs down through the door of the back of the SUV we just wonder if there something we're doing wrong what we can do to fix it otherwise we don't like the tent because it' gets water in it. We tried to fix it but no success
Reviewed by Becky B (TOPEKA, KS) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru Forester — Jun 05, 2016 11:12 AM
I purchased the tent with intent of having room for friends/family. First trip out was solo, though. I was able to set up and strike tent on my own. Wondered if the porch was going to be worth the extra assembly but so glad I have it. Coolers, camp equipment and shoes stayed in that space and kept sleeping quarters bug and dirt free. Lots of headroom and very functional windows and door openings. Rainstorm first night out made me gald I'd put on the rain fly.
- napier tents free shipping
- backroadz truck tent
- napier sportz dome to go tent
- will a sportz 86000 fit honda element?
- mercury minivan assesories
- dogde car tent cover
- ford truck tents
- honda element tent
- nissan frontier tents
- sienna minivan tent
- truck bed mesh with lock
- where can i find a truck cover
- car rug liners