- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents convert your SUV or minivan into a comfortable camping cabin in minutes
- Napier Sportz merges your vehicle's cargo area with a spacious tent to form an inviting home away from home
- Crafted from polyester taffeta and polyester oxford for superior strength, and waterproofed to keep you dry (When connected to your vehicle)
- Napier Sportz uses reinforced fiberglass tent poles for durability and shock-corded to prevent loss
- Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents feature water-resistant double-coated polyethylene floors
- Easily converts to a stand-alone tent by removing the patented, detachable sleeve (Optional accessory rain fly needed if not connected to vehicle)
- Choose the 9’ x 9’ 82000 Series or the 10’ x 10’ 84000 Series (depending on vehicle)
- Includes a handy expandable carrying case
- NapierSportz is the world leader in vehicle camping tents
- Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents come with a 1-year warranty
Experience Mother Nature in ways you never thought possible. Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents throw up a spacious room addition that snuggly fits to your vehicle's cargo area. The Sportz tent not only delivers roomy camping comfort; you also have access to the roomy retreat in your vehicle's cargo area.
This is camping at its best—your trusty vehicle merged with a plus-sized polyester hideaway. The Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tent's patented sleeves allow total vehicle access from within and easily detaches—the tent stays standing while you enjoy off-site excursions. Plus, the awning and rain-fly combo provides some lazy shade and keeps your stuff dry in rough weather.
Your SUV tent brings a new dimension to camping; sleep in your vehicle and use the tent as living space. Or, stow gear in the ride and catch some Z's in the tent—the choice is yours. Go for a Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tent and experience your personal haven away from home. Pick from 2 different sizes (depending on your vehicle). And, Napier Sportz backs your Sportz SUV Tent with a 1-year warranty.
Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents Customer Reviews
73 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by duane t (MAINE, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Compass — Jan 23, 2016 8:30 PM
been camping the hard way for years ,but now thanks to Napier I can enjoy the comfort of the back of my SUV and still have plenty of room for guests and all of our camping gear. we use the tent as a changing room, the screen room for dining and storage, as well as having our own shower inside the screened in area we have a portable thetford curve in the main tent for bathroom accommodations, nice setup and well made you need to get this!!
Reviewed by Gary E L (OCALA, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Transit Connect — Jan 18, 2016 7:00 AM
The tent is nice looking and fairly easy to get it standing despite the fact there were no instructions or warranty included with it. Before I ordered the tent, I chatted with a rep and he mentioned that it fit all sub and mini vans. After trying to get the sleeve to attach to my '15 Ford Transit Connect, the liftgate would not open all the way up or the van was too far away from the base of the tent. After measuring the liftgate it is 12" longer than our Jeep Liberty. I am disappointed!
Reviewed by Scott S (SIMPSONVILLE, SC) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda Element — Oct 26, 2015 9:39 PM
Many different ways to arrange on site. Best attached to SUV but pieces are removable so it can be very flexible and fit wherever. I set it up one afternoon for practice, I highly recommend this for familiarity. Took me 2 hrs by myself the first time. Gotta get used to how close to back the vehicle to the tent. Just takes a few more tries and ill have it down. When I had help it was no more than 30 minutes and it was up. A LOT of space. Glad we got it!
Reviewed by Joyce B (Black Diamond, WA) Reviewed for a 2000 Nissan Quest — Jul 11, 2015 7:25 PM
We are not the youngest tent campers. At almost 73 and 80 we needed something easy to put up and down. We weren't disappointed. So simple. Connecting and unconnecting from the van was a breeze. We slept in the van and had a large living room in the tent with great space and height. The only negative was the little screen at the bottom. We could not figure a purpose for it and the first night out a little local visitor chewed a hole in it in hopes of finding goodies! The rainfly was awkward.
Reviewed by Lyn M (GLASTONBURY, CT) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan — Jun 17, 2015 11:54 AM
The tent arrived in a timely manner. It was packaged really nicely understanding that once you get the tent set up and need to put back in the bag the bag expands for the additional room you need. Instructions were clear. We only wished there were two additional poles in case you want to put the awning out on another side as well. Also, we did not receive the warranty card that was supposed to come with the purchase.The tent fit great over the van and easy to set up.
- napier tents free shipping
- backroadz truck tent
- napier sportz dome to go tent
- will a sportz 86000 fit honda element?
- mercury minivan assesories
- dogde car tent cover
- ford truck tents
- honda element tent
- nissan frontier tents
- sienna minivan tent
- truck bed mesh with lock
- where can i find a truck cover
- car rug liners