- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents convert your SUV or minivan into a comfortable camping cabin in minutes
- Napier Sportz merges your vehicle's cargo area with a spacious tent to form an inviting home away from home
- Crafted from polyester taffeta and polyester oxford for superior strength, and waterproofed to keep you dry (When connected to your vehicle)
- Napier Sportz uses reinforced fiberglass tent poles for durability and shock-corded to prevent loss
- Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents feature water-resistant double-coated polyethylene floors
- Easily converts to a stand-alone tent by removing the patented, detachable sleeve (Optional accessory rain fly needed if not connected to vehicle)
- Choose the 9’ x 9’ 82000 Series or the 10’ x 10’ 84000 Series (depending on vehicle)
- Includes a handy expandable carrying case
- NapierSportz is the world leader in vehicle camping tents
- Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents come with a 1-year warranty
Experience Mother Nature in ways you never thought possible. Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents throw up a spacious room addition that snuggly fits to your vehicle's cargo area. The Sportz tent not only delivers roomy camping comfort; you also have access to the roomy retreat in your vehicle's cargo area.
This is camping at its best—your trusty vehicle merged with a plus-sized polyester hideaway. The Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tent's patented sleeves allow total vehicle access from within and easily detaches—the tent stays standing while you enjoy off-site excursions. Plus, the awning and rain-fly combo provides some lazy shade and keeps your stuff dry in rough weather.
Your SUV tent brings a new dimension to camping; sleep in your vehicle and use the tent as living space. Or, stow gear in the ride and catch some Z's in the tent—the choice is yours. Go for a Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tent and experience your personal haven away from home. Pick from 2 different sizes (depending on your vehicle). And, Napier Sportz backs your Sportz SUV Tent with a 1-year warranty.
Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents Customer Reviews
85 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by leon b (BROOKLYN, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota RAV4 — Apr 12, 2017 5:06 PM
As the title says this is our first tent. Not our first SUV tent our first tent LOL. So everything took us longer. forget about putting this up by yorself in 20min. If you can do that I must say your name is Paul Bunin. IT took the both of us about 90 mins and that rain fly was tough for us.It did fit together well and directions were pretty good. We had even looked at the U tub video. It rained and no water so yippy and it fit to the RAV4. the worst part is getting it down in no instructions.
Reviewed by Whitney S (Marathon, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Kia Sorento — Mar 29, 2017 10:27 AM
I set the tent up prior to my trip because I read that the tents can have a very strong smell when first set up. Set up and breakdown were simple after done once. The instruction book that's attached to the inside of the tent bag was confusing but I managed to use common sense to set the tent up. Where we camped it rained and it was cold. The rain fly did a great job at keeping the tent dry. It does let cold drafts inside so be prepared with blankets and heaters.
Reviewed by Linda W (Bradenton, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda Pilot — Feb 14, 2017 8:21 AM
Great product, easy installation, love the screen room and the height of tent. Tightness of tent around SUV is great and easily removed to drive off. Tent is still standing. Highly recommend
Reviewed by Reginald M (MELBOURNE, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Edge — Oct 18, 2016 2:28 AM
The tent was a bit hard to put up for one person, you really need two to make it much easier. The first time I used it, it rained and water did get in. I thought that I had everything shored up tight but water got in somehow.
Reviewed by Robyn K (SCHENECTADY, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Kia Soul — Sep 11, 2016 7:02 PM
Everything the manufacturer claims about this SUV tent is true! It was easy for two of us to set up and take down. How clever that the stuff sack it goes in has a zipper to expand the size because they knew it never goes back in as neatly or compacted as when it's new! The two of us had plenty of room in both the tent and the lanae, but I think it would have been crowded with a third person. It kept us dry (no leaks after the rain!) and bug-free. Awesome product!