Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents
- Ships Between 6/04 - 6/08
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents convert your SUV or minivan into a comfortable camping cabin in minutes
- Napier Sportz merges your vehicle's cargo area with a spacious tent to form an inviting home away from home
- Crafted from polyester taffeta and polyester oxford for superior strength, and waterproofed to keep you dry (When connected to your vehicle)
- Napier Sportz uses reinforced fiberglass tent poles for durability and shock-corded to prevent loss
- Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents feature water-resistant double-coated polyethylene floors
- Easily converts to a stand-alone tent by removing the patented, detachable sleeve (Optional accessory rain fly needed if not connected to vehicle)
- Choose the 9’ x 9’ 82000 Series or the 10’ x 10’ 84000 Series (depending on vehicle)
- Includes a handy expandable carrying case
- NapierSportz is the world leader in vehicle camping tents
- Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents come with a 1-year warranty
Experience Mother Nature in ways you never thought possible. Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents throw up a spacious room addition that snuggly fits to your vehicle's cargo area. The Sportz tent not only delivers roomy camping comfort; you also have access to the roomy retreat in your vehicle's cargo area.
This is camping at its best—your trusty vehicle merged with a plus-sized polyester hideaway. The Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tent's patented sleeves allow total vehicle access from within and easily detaches—the tent stays standing while you enjoy off-site excursions. Plus, the awning and rain-fly combo provides some lazy shade and keeps your stuff dry in rough weather.
Your SUV tent brings a new dimension to camping; sleep in your vehicle and use the tent as living space. Or, stow gear in the ride and catch some Z's in the tent—the choice is yours. Go for a Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tent and experience your personal haven away from home. Pick from 2 different sizes (depending on your vehicle). And, Napier Sportz backs your Sportz SUV Tent with a 1-year warranty.
Napier Sportz SUV & Minivan Tents Customer Reviews
65 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Briann S (THORNTON, CO) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Explorer — Thursday at 9:38 AM
We have now used this tent two times. The first night we did not attach it to our vehicle and it was great as just a tent. The second time we used it we attached it to our vehicle and it made such a difference in size and warmth! It got down to about 40 degrees and we stayed completely warm in the back of our truck opened up to the tent. We also experienced his winds and heave rain and hail and the tent kept is dry and no damage was done to the tent. Very happy with my buy.
Reviewed by Arthur Z (Wyandotte, MI) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Windstar — May 16, 2015 9:06 PM
Easy to setup, quality materials and very well constructed. Even the bag that the tent stows in was well thought-out to include enough room for tarps, etc... This is the best tent we have ever purchased and we are very impressed with it!
Reviewed by Bob C (LITCHFIELD PARK, AZ) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Sienna — May 09, 2015 2:47 PM
Gave it a 4 only because there are issues with the "porch" and the rain guard not touching the ground.
Reviewed by Grant S (ALBUQUERQUE, NM) Reviewed for a 2003 Honda Odyssey — Apr 19, 2015 7:59 AM
This is a quality tent and fits my 2003 Honda Odyssey well. If you are travelling in windy areas take larger stakes and extra hold down ropes. The supplied stakes are small wire ones and do not do the job. The tent must be close to 7 feet tall and really catches the wind. I was nice to be able to completely remove the screen room to reduce the size of the tent in the wind. I would suggest lowering the height to 6 1/2 feet. it would help a lot in the wind and still be plenty tall.
Reviewed by Christine R (LUMBERTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan — Apr 03, 2015 1:03 AM
This tent is perfect for what I had planned to use it. I would recommend Auto Anything to anyone for a car product. THANK YOU FOR YOUR WONDERFUL SERVICE