Napier Sportz Universal Tents
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/23 - 12/26
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Quickly transform your pickup, SUV, or minivan into a dry and comfortable luxury lodge with the Napier Sportz Original Truck Tent
- Napier Sportz Tents are fully enclosed, completely protecting you and your gear from the elements (When connected to your vehicle)
- Easy to set up, the Sportz Tent takes you from truck, SUV or minivan to a private cabin in less than 15 minutes
- Napier Sportz Tents are designed to fit most pickups, SUVs and minivans on the market today
- The Napier Sportz Tents are constructed of heavy-duty, rip-stop nylon for a long life, and they're waterproofed to keep you and your gear dry
- The Napier Tent's poles are constructed of carbon-fiber wrapped fiberglass to prevent breaks and splintering
- Poles are shock-corded to prevent loss, and color coded for easy set up
- Fine-mesh windows and doors keep the air flowing and offer outstanding visibility
- Napier's patented, sewn-in polyethylene floor keeps the comfort in and the water out
- Napier Sportz Tents are backed by a 1-year warranty
Getting back to nature is easier and a lot more fun with Napier Sportz Tents. These handy tents quickly transform your pickup, SUV or Minivan into an expansive home away from home. Rest easy, safely protected from dirt, creepy crawlies, and everything else that goes bump in the night.
Napier provides the ultimate in tent camping design. Sportz Tents keep you dry and secure while still allowing full access to your vehicle. With a Sportz Tent, you're sitting in the lap of luxury no matter how remote your location.
This truly is the most civilized and convenient way to camp. Set up camp wherever the feeling strikes you with Napier Sportz Tents, and add new dimensions of comfort to your outdoor adventures. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
Napier Sportz Universal Tents Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ron S (DEPOE BAY, OR) — Sep 03, 2014 1:47 PM
The tent was easy to set up. Excellent directions. Even tells you how to fold it so it goes back into it's duffel bag. Quality is a much different issue. The front room was not long enough to touch the ground in front a there's a piece of the sground skirt that goes across the entrance that very trippable. There other design flaws also. The bio vest deciency was the first and only time I used the tent, despite a through seam seal job it leaked in many areas during a light to moderate rain.
Reviewed by EJ F (Raleigh, NC) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Expedition — Sep 02, 2014 1:01 PM
We have not actually camped with this tent but have set it up and taken it down three times for practice. It is fairly easy to set up with two people. 45 min. 1st time, 35 the 2nd, and 25 the third.It's a very nice design. We sealed the seams on the bottom and lower sides. The rain fly is taped. Fits an Expedition well. If you lay down a good 16X20 tarp, it covers the entire footprint of the tent including the awning. I think we will be pleased with the tent.
Reviewed by Ric S (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Aug 07, 2014 7:16 AM
I purchased the Napier Sportz SUV tent after ordering and returning a different tent on-line. The other tent was listed to fit my F 150 with a Cap. It wasn't until I spoke with the Napier CS rep that I found out the Sportz 82000 would fit. Then, when I received the tent, the label on the carry case indicates it will fit my truck. I would have purchased the Sportz tent first had it been clear on the website. The doors should be on opposite sides, not the end and side.
Reviewed by GREG W (LEXINGTON, KY) Reviewed for a 2012 Kia Sorento — Aug 07, 2014 4:26 AM
Easy to set up. We use the screen room for a dressing room/shower with a battery powered shower when we camp at campgrounds w/o shower. Tent has plenty of room and height (I am 6'4"). Easily attaches to vehicle, and detaches easily for day trips w/o disturbing the tent. I am going to waterproof it as water will seep through the rain fly after hours of rain (as with all tents). Well designed and well made tent. Greg W.