- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Quickly transform your pickup, SUV, or minivan into a dry and comfortable luxury lodge with the Napier Sportz Original Truck Tent
- Napier Sportz Tents are fully enclosed, completely protecting you and your gear from the elements (When connected to your vehicle)
- Easy to set up, the Sportz Tent takes you from truck, SUV or minivan to a private cabin in less than 15 minutes
- Napier Sportz Tents are designed to fit most pickups, SUVs and minivans on the market today
- The Napier Sportz Tents are constructed of heavy-duty polyester taffeta and polyester oxford for a long life, and they're waterproofed to keep you and your gear dry
- The Napier Tent's poles are constructed of fiberglass to prevent breaks and splintering
- Poles are shock-corded to prevent loss, and color coded for easy set up
- Fine-mesh windows and doors keep the air flowing and offer outstanding visibility
- Quickly convert your pickup’s bed into a dry and comfortable home away from home with the Napier Sportz Truck Tent 57 Series
- Napier Sportz Tents are backed by a 1-year warranty
Getting back to nature is easier and a lot more fun with Napier Sportz Tents. These handy tents quickly transform your pickup, SUV or Minivan into an expansive home away from home. Rest easy, safely protected from dirt, creepy crawlies, and everything else that goes bump in the night.
Napier provides the ultimate in tent camping design. Sportz Tents keep you dry and secure while still allowing full access to your vehicle. With a Sportz Tent, you're sitting in the lap of luxury no matter how remote your location.
This truly is the most civilized and convenient way to camp. Set up camp wherever the feeling strikes you with Napier Sportz Tents, and add new dimensions of comfort to your outdoor adventures. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
Napier Sportz Universal Tents Customer Reviews
39 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David P (VERO BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Subaru Outback — Nov 22, 2017 5:47 AM
Dry run setup went ok. Found something that could be imporved: The attachments that tie the tent to the roof rack of the car are made of elastic strap and they don't stay adjusted. I actually had to tie a knot in the strap to keep it from slipping out of the clip end. I do love the design with being able to remove the screen room if not needed or there is not enough room for it on the camp site. But it would be nice to be able to attach the screen room to the other side instead.
Reviewed by Erik S (ELON, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Kia Sorento — Oct 09, 2017 12:28 PM
Very easy to set up ( and take down ) and the quality seems really to be really solid. I was able to set up and take down with very little help from the wife. Would highly recommend!
Reviewed by Sheila F (ANDERSON, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Kia Soul — Sep 12, 2016 10:45 AM
I just bought this to go with my new Kia Soul. I haven't attached it to the car yet, but did use is as a stand alone tent this weekend. It is pretty heavy. I thought it was handy that the instructions are attached to the bag in a durable material. At first it looks complicated, but it is really pretty straightforward. It is a nice size and seems well made. It like that it comes in a sturdy bag and is easy to put away.
Reviewed by Kerry K S (BRISTOL, VT) Reviewed for a 2006 Saab 9-2X — Jul 31, 2016 9:18 AM
I needed a place to stay for a few nights, cheap, for me and my two adult children, and I needed it quick. The tent came quickly, was easy to put up by myself ahead of the trip, and was roomy enough for us all. We ended up staying a week and it rained three times yet the tent was tight and dry. Two problems: 1, the first night some water was caught up in the tuck below the bumper; pulling the car a few inches away solved it. And one of the metal parts of a pole tore open, saved by duct tape.