Napier Sportz Universal Tents
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/27 - 5/29
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Quickly transform your pickup, SUV, or minivan into a dry and comfortable luxury lodge with the Napier Sportz Original Truck Tent
- Napier Sportz Tents are fully enclosed, completely protecting you and your gear from the elements (When connected to your vehicle)
- Easy to set up, the Sportz Tent takes you from truck, SUV or minivan to a private cabin in less than 15 minutes
- Napier Sportz Tents are designed to fit most pickups, SUVs and minivans on the market today
- The Napier Sportz Tents are constructed of heavy-duty polyester taffeta and polyester oxford for a long life, and they're waterproofed to keep you and your gear dry
- The Napier Tent's poles are constructed of fiberglass to prevent breaks and splintering
- Poles are shock-corded to prevent loss, and color coded for easy set up
- Fine-mesh windows and doors keep the air flowing and offer outstanding visibility
- Napier offers the only truck tent on the market with a built-in polyester oxford floor
- Napier Sportz Tents are backed by a 1-year warranty
Getting back to nature is easier and a lot more fun with Napier Sportz Tents. These handy tents quickly transform your pickup, SUV or Minivan into an expansive home away from home. Rest easy, safely protected from dirt, creepy crawlies, and everything else that goes bump in the night.
Napier provides the ultimate in tent camping design. Sportz Tents keep you dry and secure while still allowing full access to your vehicle. With a Sportz Tent, you're sitting in the lap of luxury no matter how remote your location.
This truly is the most civilized and convenient way to camp. Set up camp wherever the feeling strikes you with Napier Sportz Tents, and add new dimensions of comfort to your outdoor adventures. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
Napier Sportz Universal Tents Customer Reviews
23 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Deborah M (Salem, OR) Reviewed for a 2001 Subaru Outback — Thursday at 7:54 PM
Just what we wanted. Fit perfectly over the hatch of our Subaru Outback. Larger than we expected too. Will sleep 4 in the tent and 2 in the car. Would recommend to others, quality was great too. Easy to assembly and take down as well. Loved that we could detach the tent ,zip up and sight see, felt secure to leave it.
Reviewed by William H (BUTTE, MT) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Element — May 06, 2015 6:19 AM
Just got it a couple weeks ago...Everything came in the order they said it would! Did a trial set up by myself and I'm very satisfied by how easy it was!So ready to put it to use in a couple weeks!!!My guess it's going to work great!!!Happy camping everyone!
Reviewed by Steve G (Greenville, NY) — Apr 24, 2015 8:46 AM
Cool concept, well thought out design. I put it up by myself the first time without using directions in less than an hour. It would be easier for two, especially the fly. I'm a little concerned about the metal poles holding out. I left it up in high winds and the awning poles got a little bent but can be straightend out. Time will tell on that one. I thought it was made in Canada since it's a Canadian company but it was made in Bangladesh, oh well. That's how they keep the price so cheap.
Reviewed by Randy B (Clovis, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Feb 07, 2015 8:53 AM
Great deal very easy to assemble easy to disassemble you have the option of the Onnie being on the left side or the end of the 10th which is great Great on my 2006 Chevy Silverado pick up truck with the camper shell detaches from vehicle and seconds which is nice and reattach is within minutes