- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Quickly transform your pickup, SUV, or minivan into a dry and comfortable luxury lodge with the Napier Sportz Original Truck Tent
- Napier Sportz Tents are fully enclosed, completely protecting you and your gear from the elements (When connected to your vehicle)
- Easy to set up, the Sportz Tent takes you from truck, SUV or minivan to a private cabin in less than 15 minutes
- Napier Sportz Tents are designed to fit most pickups, SUVs and minivans on the market today
- The Napier Sportz Tents are constructed of heavy-duty polyester taffeta and polyester oxford for a long life, and they're waterproofed to keep you and your gear dry
- The Napier Tent's poles are constructed of fiberglass to prevent breaks and splintering
- Poles are shock-corded to prevent loss, and color coded for easy set up
- Fine-mesh windows and doors keep the air flowing and offer outstanding visibility
- Napier offers the only truck tent on the market with a built-in polyester oxford floor
- Napier Sportz Tents are backed by a 1-year warranty
Getting back to nature is easier and a lot more fun with Napier Sportz Tents. These handy tents quickly transform your pickup, SUV or Minivan into an expansive home away from home. Rest easy, safely protected from dirt, creepy crawlies, and everything else that goes bump in the night.
Napier provides the ultimate in tent camping design. Sportz Tents keep you dry and secure while still allowing full access to your vehicle. With a Sportz Tent, you're sitting in the lap of luxury no matter how remote your location.
This truly is the most civilized and convenient way to camp. Set up camp wherever the feeling strikes you with Napier Sportz Tents, and add new dimensions of comfort to your outdoor adventures. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
Napier Sportz Universal Tents Customer Reviews
35 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kerry K S (BRISTOL, VT) Reviewed for a 2006 Saab 9-2X — Jul 31, 2016 9:18 AM
I needed a place to stay for a few nights, cheap, for me and my two adult children, and I needed it quick. The tent came quickly, was easy to put up by myself ahead of the trip, and was roomy enough for us all. We ended up staying a week and it rained three times yet the tent was tight and dry. Two problems: 1, the first night some water was caught up in the tuck below the bumper; pulling the car a few inches away solved it. And one of the metal parts of a pole tore open, saved by duct tape.
Reviewed by Lynette H (ASTORIA, IL) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan — Jun 09, 2016 5:00 AM
Great . Shipped in an extremely short time and arrived undamaged. Neatly packed and contained all it was supposed to have.
Reviewed by Rhonda B (CARROLLTON, IL) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Tahoe — Apr 27, 2016 8:17 PM
Easy to put up, fast delivery, awesome workmanship. Overall great experience!!!
Reviewed by chad w (Encinitas, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 13, 2016 9:07 PM
I was able to do a test set up the other weekend and it was pretty easy to figure out and quick to get the tent form in the box, to laid out in the bed, to up and usable. I have not had chance to actually use it camping but i plan to in the next two weeks.