- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Quickly transform your pickup, SUV, or minivan into a dry and comfortable luxury lodge with the Napier Sportz Original Truck Tent
- Napier Sportz Tents are fully enclosed, completely protecting you and your gear from the elements (When connected to your vehicle)
- Easy to set up, the Sportz Tent takes you from truck, SUV or minivan to a private cabin in less than 15 minutes
- Napier Sportz Tents are designed to fit most pickups, SUVs and minivans on the market today
- The Napier Sportz Tents are constructed of heavy-duty polyester taffeta and polyester oxford for a long life, and they're waterproofed to keep you and your gear dry
- The Napier Tent's poles are constructed of fiberglass to prevent breaks and splintering
- Poles are shock-corded to prevent loss, and color coded for easy set up
- Fine-mesh windows and doors keep the air flowing and offer outstanding visibility
- Napier offers the only truck tent on the market with a built-in polyester oxford floor
- Napier Sportz Tents are backed by a 1-year warranty
Getting back to nature is easier and a lot more fun with Napier Sportz Tents. These handy tents quickly transform your pickup, SUV or Minivan into an expansive home away from home. Rest easy, safely protected from dirt, creepy crawlies, and everything else that goes bump in the night.
Napier provides the ultimate in tent camping design. Sportz Tents keep you dry and secure while still allowing full access to your vehicle. With a Sportz Tent, you're sitting in the lap of luxury no matter how remote your location.
This truly is the most civilized and convenient way to camp. Set up camp wherever the feeling strikes you with Napier Sportz Tents, and add new dimensions of comfort to your outdoor adventures. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
Napier Sportz Universal Tents Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Terry G (RAPID CITY, SD) — Jun 21, 2015 7:21 PM
Just used it for the first time. Easy to use, bigger than expected. So happy with this purchase. It actually hailed enough to dent the car and put a crack in the windshield, but the tent survived.
Reviewed by Deborah M (Salem, OR) Reviewed for a 2001 Subaru Outback — May 21, 2015 7:54 PM
Just what we wanted. Fit perfectly over the hatch of our Subaru Outback. Larger than we expected too. Will sleep 4 in the tent and 2 in the car. Would recommend to others, quality was great too. Easy to assembly and take down as well. Loved that we could detach the tent ,zip up and sight see, felt secure to leave it.