- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Quickly transform your pickup, SUV, or minivan into a dry and comfortable luxury lodge with the Napier Sportz Original Truck Tent
- Napier Sportz Tents are fully enclosed, completely protecting you and your gear from the elements (When connected to your vehicle)
- Easy to set up, the Sportz Tent takes you from truck, SUV or minivan to a private cabin in less than 15 minutes
- Napier Sportz Tents are designed to fit most pickups, SUVs and minivans on the market today
- The Napier Sportz Tents are constructed of heavy-duty polyester taffeta and polyester oxford for a long life, and they're waterproofed to keep you and your gear dry
- The Napier Tent's poles are constructed of fiberglass to prevent breaks and splintering
- Poles are shock-corded to prevent loss, and color coded for easy set up
- Fine-mesh windows and doors keep the air flowing and offer outstanding visibility
- Napier offers the only truck tent on the market with a built-in polyester oxford floor
- Napier Sportz Tents are backed by a 1-year warranty
Getting back to nature is easier and a lot more fun with Napier Sportz Tents. These handy tents quickly transform your pickup, SUV or Minivan into an expansive home away from home. Rest easy, safely protected from dirt, creepy crawlies, and everything else that goes bump in the night.
Napier provides the ultimate in tent camping design. Sportz Tents keep you dry and secure while still allowing full access to your vehicle. With a Sportz Tent, you're sitting in the lap of luxury no matter how remote your location.
This truly is the most civilized and convenient way to camp. Set up camp wherever the feeling strikes you with Napier Sportz Tents, and add new dimensions of comfort to your outdoor adventures. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
Napier Sportz Universal Tents Customer Reviews
32 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rhonda B (CARROLLTON, IL) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Tahoe — Apr 27, 2016 8:17 PM
Easy to put up, fast delivery, awesome workmanship. Overall great experience!!!
Reviewed by chad w (Encinitas, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 13, 2016 9:07 PM
I was able to do a test set up the other weekend and it was pretty easy to figure out and quick to get the tent form in the box, to laid out in the bed, to up and usable. I have not had chance to actually use it camping but i plan to in the next two weeks.
Reviewed by David D (GREENVILLE, SC) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford Freestyle — Apr 11, 2016 2:47 PM
My wife and I are heading west this summer for some camping and some mom and pop hotel stays for over a month and were looking for a option to not pull a trailer or popup and feel this option is meeting our expectations. The connection to our vehicle a Ford Freestyle seems to match perfect and look forward to sleeping in the car and using the tent for room to move around out of the weather. The price through Auto Anything was exceptional from other places to purchase.
Reviewed by Michael D (Carmichael, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy HHR — Feb 23, 2016 9:45 AM
This is a great way to add an extra room to your vehicle. Tall enough to stand comfortably, big enough to stretch out in. A bit pricey for a tent this size, but being connected to the HHR made camp life so much easier. We cooked inside, sat and ate inside, changed clothes, climbed into the back of the car for the night and closed the hatch. In the morning, pop the hatch and put on the coffee to warm the place up. I LOVE IT !!!!