- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 9/02 - 9/04
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Transform your truck, SUV or minivan into an outdoor oasis with the Napier Backroadz Universal Tent
- The Backroadz series is Napier’s line of budget–friendly tents
- For each tent sold, Napier donates a tree through partner Trees for the Future
- Designed to fit most pickups, SUVs and minivans on the market today
- Crafted from waterproofed polyethelylene (floors) and polyester taffeta (body) for superior strength and weather resistance
- Fiberglass poles are shock–corded to prevent losing them and color-coded for easy installation
- Features Napier’s patented, sewn–in polyethylene floor to keep comfort in and moisture out
- Ample entrance and 2 large windows with dividers prevent condensation while providing fresh air and easy entry
- Includes a seam–sealed rain fly and a convenient expandable carrying bag
- Napier Backroadz Universal Tents come with a 1–year warranty
Before we had houses and apartments, camping wasn't camping—it was living. Enter the modern era with space–age materials and marketing budgets, what was once a necessity is now an unaffordable luxury. But with the Napier Backroadz Universal Tent, you can get back to nature without ending up in the poor house.
This budget–friendly tent quickly transforms your pickup, SUV or minivan into a roomy cabin away from home. Just pitch your Napier tent and rest easy—you're safely protected from crud, critters and anything creeping around in the deep, dark woods. Complete with an ample entrance, large windows and a rain fly, your Napier tent lets you in, while keeping the elements and critters out. Plus, Napier's patented, sewn–in floor ensures dry camping, while the shock–corded poles and storage bag make set up and storage a breeze.
Even better, Napier donates one tree to Trees for the Future with each universal tent sale. Best yet, while being green and saving you some green, Napier covers your Backroadz Truck Tent with a 1–year warranty.
Napier Backroadz Universal Tents Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert F (EAGLE, CO) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Windstar — Jul 21, 2015 9:09 PM
I received the tent via Fedx and was impressed with the shipping carton. I opened the carton and laid out the tent in my living room. I examined the entire tent, poles, rain cover etc. and was satisfied everything was included. Several days later I drove up the block to our city park and backed onto a perfect spot. I set the tent up in a minimum amount of time. No problems.....it fit my site and fit my car. Easy to set up even for this old man.......oh yes, I am 81 years old.
Reviewed by Dwight G (Pattersonville, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Oct 19, 2014 5:33 PM
I just got back from a hunting trip in the Adirondacks, It rained off and on Friday and Saturday, and snowed on Sunday. I stayed nice and dry. The tent is very roomy, plenty of room for me and my gear. I used a twin size inflatable bed, room to spare between the wheel wells. Only down side is the door. It is sewn across the bottom. You can't open a bottom corner to climb in and out. You have to open it all the way, or open one side and climb thru a slit.