- The Napier Sportz air mattress inflates anytime and anywhere you need a comfortable spot to dream the night away
- The perfect accessory for bringing complete comfort to your outdoor adventures
- The Sportz air mattress fits between the wheel wells of most pick-ups
- Choose the double mattress for full-size trucks or the twin for compact trucks
- Generous 75"x47"x5" mattress give you full coverage
- Built-in hand pump quickly inflates the mattress without the need for external power or cumbersome equipment
- The Napier air mattress features heavy-duty PVC construction for ultra durability
- The mattress' e-coil design provides maximum comfort for your restful slumbers
- The flocked top is more inviting than bare vinyl and keeps you from slipping and sliding through the night
- Your Napier Sportz Air Mattress is backed by a 30-day warranty
Wake up from the nightmare of spending sleepless nights away from your bed. The comfortable air mattress by Napier Sportz has you sawing logs in complete comfort whether you're camping in the great outdoors or roughing it on the living room floor.
Don't worry about packing a pump or locating power to inflate this mattress-the Napier Sportz mattress features a built-in, hand-powered air pump. And, heavy-duty PVC construction means your mattress is built to withstand the rigors of camping to provide years of restful use.
The mattress fits between the wheel wells of most pick-up beds, but provides sleeping comfort anywhere you decide to inflate it. And, speaking of comfort, the e-coil design and flocked top make you feel like you're sleeping on an actual bed-not a swimming-pool float. You won't get any closer to the cozy comfort of your real bed without actually bringing it along. Plus, your Napier Sportz Air Mattress is backed by a 30-day warranty.
Napier Sportz Truck Bed Air Mattress Customer Reviews
40 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Larry L (LAGUNA BEACH, CA) Reviewed for a 1988 Volkswagen Vanagon — Jan 14, 2015 6:14 AM
I've only slept on the mattress on one outing, but I like it a lot. It says for a Chevy Avalanche on the web-site, but it fits perfectly in a Volkswagen Westfalia Camper.
Reviewed by MARLIN M (HAYDEN, ID) — Jul 28, 2014 11:44 AM
we used the mattress two nights this past weekend, the first night it lost some air, I aired it up a little firmer for the second night,and it lost air again, we didnt end up on the bed of the truck, thank god.Iam dissapionted it loses some air over night.I think 80 bucks was to much, but it does fit the inside of the box.
Reviewed by Darren B (Webster, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tundra — Jul 13, 2014 2:00 PM
Great air mattress. Fits perfect in the back of my 06 Tundra. Very hard to find this size.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/16 - 2/18