- The Napier Sportz air mattress inflates anytime and anywhere you need a comfortable spot to dream the night away
- The perfect accessory for bringing complete comfort to your outdoor adventures
- The Sportz air mattress fits between the wheel wells of most pick-ups
- Choose the double mattress for full-size trucks or the twin for compact trucks
- Generous 75"x47"x5" mattress give you full coverage
- Built-in hand pump quickly inflates the mattress without the need for external power or cumbersome equipment
- The Napier air mattress features heavy-duty PVC construction for ultra durability
- The mattress' e-coil design provides maximum comfort for your restful slumbers
- The flocked top is more inviting than bare vinyl and keeps you from slipping and sliding through the night
- Your Napier Sportz Air Mattress is backed by a 30-day warranty
Wake up from the nightmare of spending sleepless nights away from your bed. The comfortable air mattress by Napier Sportz has you sawing logs in complete comfort whether you're camping in the great outdoors or roughing it on the living room floor.
Don't worry about packing a pump or locating power to inflate this mattress-the Napier Sportz mattress features a built-in, hand-powered air pump. And, heavy-duty PVC construction means your mattress is built to withstand the rigors of camping to provide years of restful use.
The mattress fits between the wheel wells of most pick-up beds, but provides sleeping comfort anywhere you decide to inflate it. And, speaking of comfort, the e-coil design and flocked top make you feel like you're sleeping on an actual bed-not a swimming-pool float. You won't get any closer to the cozy comfort of your real bed without actually bringing it along. Plus, your Napier Sportz Air Mattress is backed by a 30-day warranty.
Napier Sportz Truck Bed Air Mattress Customer Reviews
45 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert G (Massillon, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Traverse — Mar 15, 2017 5:51 AM
Built in hand pump can inflate mattress in 2 minutes - fits great in my traverse - really comfy feel puts you right to sleep - I plan on buying more of these -and throwing away my old swimming pool rafts
Reviewed by brittney t (SIMI VALLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru Forester — Aug 26, 2016 11:30 AM
Fits perfect in my Subaru Forester! Very comfortable. Am very happy with it. Even comes with a bag and patch kit.
Reviewed by Marti I (STEAMBOAT SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Aug 18, 2016 4:16 AM
Bought this to fit Jeep Grand Cherokee which it does perfectly So far so good kept good inflation for 5 days. Very comfortable Now needs to hold up for trip home but I am so fat kmpressed
Reviewed by ADRIENNE K (LA MESA, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jun 22, 2016 10:36 AM
was pretty easy to inflate, definitely takes some arm strength after a while, but once you have it going, it doesn't take long. easy to fill up each night when a little air leaves it and super comfortable to sleep on. we used it in the back of the truck and worked perfectly with still room around it to put other stuff in our tent. would recommend it if you don't have electricity.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 4/24 - 4/26
There are no customer reviews for this product
- napier truck bed accessories
- pro comp coil springs
- dee zee tailgate assist
- dick cepek trail country tires
- ford truck camper shells
- ford truck cargo net
- saab dash cover
- ford f250 super duty accessories
- tailgate lock silverado
- 2011 subaru outback seat covers
- vehicle cargo mats
- frames for license plates
- suv floor liners