- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- The Rightline Gear Pop Up Tent delivers instant camping comfort
- Sets up in one minute with no poles or hassles
- Comfortably sleeps 2 adults
- Tent measures an ample 90” L x 72” W x 42” H
- Its fiberglass frame means your tent weighs a mere 4.75 lbs
- Two zippered windows and one door
- Both windows and door boast no-see-um mesh and storm covers
- Crafted of water-resistant nylon with sealed seams—no rain fly necessary
- Waterproof PE floor material keeps you and your gear dry
- Boasts an improved design with a condensation vent for added internal comfort
- Your Rightline Pop Up Tent is backed by a 1-year warranty
Instant camping is yours with the Rightline Gear Pop Up Tent from Rightline Gear. In less than one minute, the Pop Up Tent goes from a folded bundle to a free standing tent in one easy motion. Once popped up, just stake the corners and you're ready to relax.
The Rightline Gear Pop Up camping tent is so easy to set up, your kids can do it, which makes it the perfect accessory for family camping. The 90"L x 72"W floor sleeps up to two in cozy comfort, plus the waterproof floor and taped seams keep you dry and secure inside the nylon dome.
Both windows and the door feature no-see-um mesh screens and storm covers to keep the creepy crawlies out and the comfort in. Plus, the grey and orange color scheme looks as good at base-camp as it does in the backyard.
Rightline Gear Pop Up Tent Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jorge S (Yuma, AZ) — Apr 22, 2014 4:27 PM
Was looking for a tent that was easy to set for my daughter. Got exactly what I wanted. Small tent for girl. My daughter is 6 yrs old and she has plenty of room. Two adults-tight squeeze but great for kids. Oh the stakes that come with tent are sub-par. I had to get better stakes for the desert.
Reviewed by Ella S (Newark, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Sienna — May 11, 2010 1:42 AM
This tent is really quick to put up. I little longer to take down but really great to store!! I bought it to put with my earthquake stuff for quick set up and for my grand so back yard sleeping !
Reviewed by victoria g (Saginaw, TX) — Mar 24, 2010 11:43 AM
when i tried to fold it back up and place it in bag one of the metal pieces came loose and it is sticking out, the two conneting end of the metal can probably be fit back together I hope ,it will probably take two people to help me and then i am going to tape them i haven,t been able to put it back together by myself,otherwise i like the ease and the looks of it
Rightline Gear Pop Up Tent
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 3/02