We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress Part #PPI-PV203C Customer Reviews
42 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Christopher B (MADISON, WI) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 05, 2017 8:09 AM
The construction feels very high quality and after 6 total nights sleeping on the bed since purchase, i've notice no signs of wear. It feels heavy duty and inflates firm and stiff. If you're a side sleeper, think about getting a small sleeping pad / mat for the top to add a little extra cushion. I have a standard 6ft bed and fit on this mattress with one other with room to spare.
Reviewed by Stephen K (LEESBURG, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — May 24, 2017 5:41 AM
The matress loses air overnight, significantly. I am thinking of sending it back but all of the reviews say the same thing. I will have to make a decision after the Memorial Day weekend as we taking a trip.
- Get a Free River Drifter Inner Tube With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
Ships By 7/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Without Wheel Well Inserts
- Part #:PPI-PV203C
- Dimensions: Inflates to 72" L x 55" W x 12" H
- airbedz review
- napier sportz truck bed air mattress
- bed lights for dodge trucks
- 2007 dodge ram 1500 mesh tailgate for 4 wheeler
- chrysler van accesorries
- air bed for f150
- chevrolet truck assesories
- mattresses for grand caravan
- custom truck floor mats
- car trailer hitches
- cattle guards for trucks