- The AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress brings extreme comfort to your truck bed in a budget-friendly package
- Crafted to fit your truck bed and measures 6' 3" L and 55" wide
- Wheel well cutouts make for a tight fit
- Optional wheel well inserts transform your mattress for comfortable home use (sold separately as optional accessory)
- 12”-thick air mattress boasts an air coil system for ultimate comfort
- Crafted with heavy-duty, puncture-resistant PVC
- Portable DC 12V pump with 16’ cord makes inflating and deflating simple
- The electric pump plugs into any 12V cigarette lighter outlet
- Comes with a handy patch kit to fix leaks fast
- Carry bag included
- Your AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress is backed by a 1-year warranty
Whether you're hitting the great outdoors, making room for the mother-in-law or find yourself sleeping in the “doghouse" for a couple nights, a restful sleep is a must. And, with the AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress cushioning your spine, sleeping in your truck, your living room or even your back porch just got a whole lot more comfortable.
This economical version of the original AirBedz Air Mattress is every bit as comfortable—and practical—only at a price that won't keep you up at night.Custom-shaped for your truck, the AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress features their patented wheel well cutouts. Plus, the optional wheel well inserts equip your AirBedz air mattress for in-home use.
What's more, the AirBedz truck air mattress features a built-in, rechargeable pump that quickly inflates and deflates. Plus, charging the pump is super convenient—plug it in at home or in your truck. Best yet, your AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress is backed by a dreamy 1-year warranty.
- Inflates to 72” L x 55” W x 12” H and fills 6' 3" of your truck bed
AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress Customer Reviews
85 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by dale n (PASADENA, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Titan — Jan 31, 2015 7:11 AM
I knew the Mattress would go over the tailgate a little but I was happy with that since I am 6'5" and need all the length I can get in my short bed truck. I bought the Inserts to fill in the cut outs for the wheel wells. The mattress works great with the truck bed tent I bought.
Reviewed by John H (Pembroke Pines, FL) Reviewed for a 1999 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 12, 2015 5:38 AM
Paired with the Napier truck bed tent, the Airbedz mattress gives the user any extremely comfortable sleep. Just used it this weekend at Everglades National Park. Several other campers stopped by to check out the rig and several asked where I got it. I think Autoanything will have some more customers for both the truck bed tent and the Airbedz mattress. I am highly satisfied with my purchase and look forward to using it again soon.
Reviewed by Lorri L (LAKESIDE, CA) — Dec 01, 2014 11:23 PM
I am returning the mattress for a refund. The one I ordered was out of stock so a more expensive one was sent instead to fill the order. First use and the air kept leaking out. Needless to say no sleep that night. We tried everything to keep the air in it. Filled it several times and tightened the cap and loosened the cap no luck. Extremely disappointed especially after spending over $100.00 ruined our thanksgiving weekend at the desert sleeping under the stars
AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress
- Ships By 3/02
- What Do You Drive?