- Get a Free Airbedz Lite Wheel Well Inserts With Purchase - $34.99 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress brings extreme comfort to your truck bed in a budget-friendly package
- Crafted to fit your truck bed and measures 6' 3" L and 55" wide
- Wheel well cutouts make for a tight fit
- Optional wheel well inserts transform your mattress for comfortable home use (sold separately as optional accessory)
- 12”-thick air mattress boasts an air coil system for ultimate comfort
- Crafted from puncture-resistant PVC for light duty use or the occassional camping trip
- Portable DC 12V pump with 16’ cord makes inflating and deflating simple
- The electric pump plugs into any 12V cigarette lighter outlet
- Carry bag included along with a handy patch kit to fix leaks
- Airbedz offer a 1-year warranty
Whether you're hitting the great outdoors, making room for the mother-in-law or find yourself sleeping in the “doghouse" for a couple nights, a restful sleep is a must. And, with the AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress cushioning your spine, sleeping in your truck, your living room or even your back porch just got a whole lot more comfortable.
This economical version of the original AirBedz Air Mattress is every bit as comfortable—and practical—only at a price that won't keep you up at night.Custom-shaped for your truck, the AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress features their patented wheel well cutouts. Plus, the optional wheel well inserts equip your AirBedz air mattress for in-home use.
What's more, the AirBedz truck air mattress features a rechargeable pump that quickly inflates and deflates. Plus, charging the pump is super convenient—plug it in at home or in your truck. Best yet, your AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress is backed by a dreamy 1-year warranty.
- Inflates to 72” L x 55” W x 12” H and fills 6' 3" of your truck bed
AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress Customer Reviews
141 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Larry M (AROMA PARK, IL) — Monday at 8:23 PM
Have not used it in the truck yet but set it up in the house and it was very comfortable and easy to set up and take down. Will be using in truck in about 3 weeks
Reviewed by joseph h (lakewood, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Jan 19, 2018 9:00 PM
I haven't blown it up yet I've left it in the box I probably should open it up and see if it has any leaks before I go up to Oregon and use it LOL
Reviewed by CHARLES G (Hamilton, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Jan 09, 2018 5:53 PM
I was concerned with having to use 3 pieces to complete the package that it wouldn't fit too well but it ended up being a perfect fit!
Reviewed by Ryan M (CYPRESS, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — Nov 28, 2017 7:08 AM
I have purchased 3 of these Air beds. They are great, but only last about a year. There needs to be a better seal to hold air in. Maybe a screw cap
Reviewed by Scott G (Tualatin, OR) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tundra — Nov 02, 2017 8:15 PM
I slept in the back of my truck the day this arrived in the mail. Adding air only took about four minutes, and it fit perfectly in the truck bed. The only down side to the quality is that it lost some air over night, but it was also about 43 degrees so that might have been a factor even though I have a canopy.