- The AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress brings extreme comfort to your truck bed in a budget-friendly package
- Crafted to fit your truck bed and measures 6' 3" L and 55" wide
- Wheel well cutouts make for a tight fit
- Optional wheel well inserts transform your mattress for comfortable home use (sold separately as optional accessory)
- 12”-thick air mattress boasts an air coil system for ultimate comfort
- Crafted with heavy-duty, puncture-resistant PVC
- Portable DC 12V pump with 16’ cord makes inflating and deflating simple
- The electric pump plugs into any 12V cigarette lighter outlet
- Comes with a handy patch kit to fix leaks fast
- Carry bag included
- Your AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress is backed by a 1-year warranty
Whether you're hitting the great outdoors, making room for the mother-in-law or find yourself sleeping in the “doghouse" for a couple nights, a restful sleep is a must. And, with the AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress cushioning your spine, sleeping in your truck, your living room or even your back porch just got a whole lot more comfortable.
This economical version of the original AirBedz Air Mattress is every bit as comfortable—and practical—only at a price that won't keep you up at night.Custom-shaped for your truck, the AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress features their patented wheel well cutouts. Plus, the optional wheel well inserts equip your AirBedz air mattress for in-home use.
What's more, the AirBedz truck air mattress features a rechargeable pump that quickly inflates and deflates. Plus, charging the pump is super convenient—plug it in at home or in your truck. Best yet, your AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress is backed by a dreamy 1-year warranty.
- Inflates to 72” L x 55” W x 12” H and fills 6' 3" of your truck bed
AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress Customer Reviews
114 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by robert b (JACKSON, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Aug 02, 2016 7:11 AM
we took this camping in upper Michigan and to our delight it held air for the entire time . we are so pleased with this purchase. highly rec amended !!!
Reviewed by Daniel S (Montgomery, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Jun 06, 2016 12:16 PM
It fit in the bed perfectly and stayed aired up all weekend. My only complaint would be that the inflator isn't that powerful, but works fine. It's not strong enough to get it properly inflated, so I had to finish inflating with my mouth.
- Get a Free Airbedz Lite Wheel Well Inserts With Purchase - A $25.00 Value!
Ships By 8/29
- What Do You Drive?