- The AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress brings extreme comfort to your truck bed in a budget-friendly package
- Crafted to fit your truck bed and measures 6' 3" L and 55" wide
- Wheel well cutouts make for a tight fit
- Optional wheel well inserts transform your mattress for comfortable home use (sold separately as optional accessory)
- 12”-thick air mattress boasts an air coil system for ultimate comfort
- Crafted with heavy-duty, puncture-resistant PVC
- Portable DC 12V pump with 16’ cord makes inflating and deflating simple
- The electric pump plugs into any 12V cigarette lighter outlet
- Comes with a handy patch kit to fix leaks fast
- Carry bag included
- Your AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress is backed by a 1-year warranty
Whether you're hitting the great outdoors, making room for the mother-in-law or find yourself sleeping in the “doghouse" for a couple nights, a restful sleep is a must. And, with the AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress cushioning your spine, sleeping in your truck, your living room or even your back porch just got a whole lot more comfortable.
This economical version of the original AirBedz Air Mattress is every bit as comfortable—and practical—only at a price that won't keep you up at night.Custom-shaped for your truck, the AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress features their patented wheel well cutouts. Plus, the optional wheel well inserts equip your AirBedz air mattress for in-home use.
What's more, the AirBedz truck air mattress features a built-in, rechargeable pump that quickly inflates and deflates. Plus, charging the pump is super convenient—plug it in at home or in your truck. Best yet, your AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress is backed by a dreamy 1-year warranty.
- Inflates to 72” L x 55” W x 12” H and fills 6' 3" of your truck bed
AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress Customer Reviews
99 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jesse D (ADAMS, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Saturday at 8:41 AM
I have used this air mattress once and it leaked air right away and I can not figure out where it is coming from. Talked to Auto Anything and it was out of their control.
Reviewed by Crafty L (Austin, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tundra — Sep 29, 2015 8:17 AM
I love this! It was such a great idea to make an air mattress that fits perfectly into your truck bed. It didn't take all that long to inflate and it was a very comfy bed. I certainly recommend it and hope to get many years of use out of this genius invention.
Reviewed by Raymundo H (MISSION, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 27, 2015 4:27 AM
Bought this tent to go with my new bed tent for my girlfriend and myself, could not have asked for more. I have a slim toolbox attached to my 2010 long bed tacoma, and even though the box messes up the dimensions of the bed a little bit the air mattress still fits fine and conforms where it needs to. It's comfy, easy to set up and take down/store, and it retains air perfectly.
Ships By 10/09
- What Do You Drive?