- Get a Free Airbedz Lite Wheel Well Inserts With Purchase - $34.99 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress brings extreme comfort to your truck bed in a budget-friendly package
- Crafted to fit your truck bed and measures 6' 3" L and 55" wide
- Wheel well cutouts make for a tight fit
- Optional wheel well inserts transform your mattress for comfortable home use (sold separately as optional accessory)
- 12”-thick air mattress boasts an air coil system for ultimate comfort
- Crafted from puncture-resistant PVC for light duty use or the occassional camping trip
- Portable DC 12V pump with 16’ cord makes inflating and deflating simple
- The electric pump plugs into any 12V cigarette lighter outlet
- Carry bag included along with a handy patch kit to fix leaks
- Airbedz offer a 1-year warranty
Whether you're hitting the great outdoors, making room for the mother-in-law or find yourself sleeping in the “doghouse" for a couple nights, a restful sleep is a must. And, with the AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress cushioning your spine, sleeping in your truck, your living room or even your back porch just got a whole lot more comfortable.
This economical version of the original AirBedz Air Mattress is every bit as comfortable—and practical—only at a price that won't keep you up at night.Custom-shaped for your truck, the AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress features their patented wheel well cutouts. Plus, the optional wheel well inserts equip your AirBedz air mattress for in-home use.
What's more, the AirBedz truck air mattress features a rechargeable pump that quickly inflates and deflates. Plus, charging the pump is super convenient—plug it in at home or in your truck. Best yet, your AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress is backed by a dreamy 1-year warranty.
- Inflates to 72” L x 55” W x 12” H and fills 6' 3" of your truck bed
AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress Customer Reviews
139 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by CHARLES G (Hamilton, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Jan 09, 2018 5:53 PM
I was concerned with having to use 3 pieces to complete the package that it wouldn't fit too well but it ended up being a perfect fit!
Reviewed by Ryan M (CYPRESS, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — Nov 28, 2017 7:08 AM
I have purchased 3 of these Air beds. They are great, but only last about a year. There needs to be a better seal to hold air in. Maybe a screw cap
Reviewed by Scott G (Tualatin, OR) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tundra — Nov 02, 2017 8:15 PM
I slept in the back of my truck the day this arrived in the mail. Adding air only took about four minutes, and it fit perfectly in the truck bed. The only down side to the quality is that it lost some air over night, but it was also about 43 degrees so that might have been a factor even though I have a canopy.
Reviewed by John G (TILGHMAN, MD) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F-150 — Oct 02, 2017 8:49 PM
The air mattress is Awesome we have it our welfare motor home lol.which is my truck with a cap.it is very comfortable and it fits in the bed perfect we will get a lot of use out of it
Reviewed by michael n (boise, ID) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Jul 25, 2017 7:17 AM
it has been the best thing i have gotten for camping , easy to use comes with pump and comfortable .
- airbedz truck bed accessories
- edge evolution cts programmer reviews
- steel tailgates
- wide view rear view mirror
- chevy car mats
- chevy pickup accessories
- dodge camper shell
- 2011 silverado tailgate lock
- silverado trailer hitch
- work beds for chevy colorado
- wood grain kits for cars
- rubber floor mats for trucks
- black license plate frame