- The AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress brings extreme comfort to your truck bed in a budget-friendly package
- Crafted to fit your truck bed and measures 6' 3" L and 55" wide
- Wheel well cutouts make for a tight fit
- Optional wheel well inserts transform your mattress for comfortable home use (sold separately as optional accessory)
- 12”-thick air mattress boasts an air coil system for ultimate comfort
- Crafted with heavy-duty, puncture-resistant PVC
- Portable DC 12V pump with 16’ cord makes inflating and deflating simple
- The electric pump plugs into any 12V cigarette lighter outlet
- Comes with a handy patch kit to fix leaks fast
- Carry bag included
- Your AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress is backed by a 1-year warranty
Whether you're hitting the great outdoors, making room for the mother-in-law or find yourself sleeping in the “doghouse" for a couple nights, a restful sleep is a must. And, with the AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress cushioning your spine, sleeping in your truck, your living room or even your back porch just got a whole lot more comfortable.
This economical version of the original AirBedz Air Mattress is every bit as comfortable—and practical—only at a price that won't keep you up at night.Custom-shaped for your truck, the AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress features their patented wheel well cutouts. Plus, the optional wheel well inserts equip your AirBedz air mattress for in-home use.
What's more, the AirBedz truck air mattress features a built-in, rechargeable pump that quickly inflates and deflates. Plus, charging the pump is super convenient—plug it in at home or in your truck. Best yet, your AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress is backed by a dreamy 1-year warranty.
- Inflates to 72” L x 55” W x 12” H and fills 6' 3" of your truck bed
AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress Customer Reviews
81 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lorri L (LAKESIDE, CA) — Dec 01, 2014 11:23 PM
I am returning the mattress for a refund. The one I ordered was out of stock so a more expensive one was sent instead to fill the order. First use and the air kept leaking out. Needless to say no sleep that night. We tried everything to keep the air in it. Filled it several times and tightened the cap and loosened the cap no luck. Extremely disappointed especially after spending over $100.00 ruined our thanksgiving weekend at the desert sleeping under the stars
Reviewed by Robert L (WASHINGTON, OK) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Ranger — Oct 28, 2014 5:30 AM
We've had our first outing with the Sportz/Napier truck bed tent combo and really enjoyed the experience! It was a three night adventure near Hot Springs National Park. The mattress fit our truck bed perfectly. I really liked that it fits above the wheel wells so you get the full width of the bed, which in the case of our ford ranger is important. The. Mattress went up easily, seems very durable, no leaking, just a good nights sleep! A good buy.
Reviewed by kristin b (TRENTON, NJ) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-250 — Oct 14, 2014 6:19 AM
I purchased this mattress to go along with the Napier Truck Tent. Overall the mattress is a good deal! It does not fill up the entire bed, there's about a 1 foot space at the cab and tail gate ends. I was disappointed in that, thinking I was getting a mattress for the full 8 foot bed. Filled quickly, and held the air for the 2 nights I used it. I wish the air pump cord was longer. 16 feet is not enough to reach the back of a truck with a long bed. The storage bag is junk, it ripped in half.
AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress
- Ships By 12/29
- What Do You Drive?