- The AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress brings extreme comfort to your truck bed in a budget-friendly package
- Crafted to fit your truck bed and measures 6' 3" L and 55" wide
- Wheel well cutouts make for a tight fit
- Optional wheel well inserts transform your mattress for comfortable home use (sold separately as optional accessory)
- 12”-thick air mattress boasts an air coil system for ultimate comfort
- Crafted with heavy-duty, puncture-resistant PVC
- Portable DC 12V pump with 16’ cord makes inflating and deflating simple
- The electric pump plugs into any 12V cigarette lighter outlet
- Comes with a handy patch kit to fix leaks fast
- Carry bag included
- Your AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress is backed by a 1-year warranty
Whether you're hitting the great outdoors, making room for the mother-in-law or find yourself sleeping in the “doghouse" for a couple nights, a restful sleep is a must. And, with the AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress cushioning your spine, sleeping in your truck, your living room or even your back porch just got a whole lot more comfortable.
This economical version of the original AirBedz Air Mattress is every bit as comfortable—and practical—only at a price that won't keep you up at night.Custom-shaped for your truck, the AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress features their patented wheel well cutouts. Plus, the optional wheel well inserts equip your AirBedz air mattress for in-home use.
What's more, the AirBedz truck air mattress features a built-in, rechargeable pump that quickly inflates and deflates. Plus, charging the pump is super convenient—plug it in at home or in your truck. Best yet, your AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress is backed by a dreamy 1-year warranty.
- Inflates to 72” L x 55” W x 12” H and fills 6' 3" of your truck bed
AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress Customer Reviews
88 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jason J (LONG BEACH, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tacoma — May 07, 2015 12:25 PM
What I like most is that it fits between the wheel wells and it gives some cushion above them. The pump comes standard with a long extension cord with an adapter for your cigarette lighter, a little awkward but doable. Instructions tell you how to fold it up real nice and be able to fit in the bag it comes with.
Reviewed by Kyle K (HUBERTUS, WI) — Apr 14, 2015 9:28 PM
I bought the bed for my 8' box full size truck. Seeing the picture and making sure it was for the 8' it appeared to fit the box of my truck. I am 6'5" tall and I needed the 8' matress. The bed showed up and it is only 6' long. It is not what the picture depicts....
Reviewed by Jeff W (SISTERS, OR) Reviewed for a 1998 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 02, 2015 1:26 PM
This mattress is really comfortable. I've slept on a lot of air mattresses over the years and this was great. It fit perfectly in the back of my truck. I have a canopy on in the winter and it was great for camping and not having to worry about rain. The pump just needs a 12V plug and you're good to go. Fits over the wheel wells and those even get air above them.
Reviewed by dale n (PASADENA, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Titan — Jan 31, 2015 7:11 AM
I knew the Mattress would go over the tailgate a little but I was happy with that since I am 6'5" and need all the length I can get in my short bed truck. I bought the Inserts to fill in the cut outs for the wheel wells. The mattress works great with the truck bed tent I bought.
AirBedz Lite Truck Bed Air Mattress
- Ships By 6/01
- What Do You Drive?